BLOOMINGTON POLICE DISCOVER OVER 200 PENISES DURING RAID AT FUNERAL EMPLOYEE’S HOME

Police made an astonishing discovery this morning while executing a search warrant at the residence of a Bloomington mortician: 218 embalmed human penises.
Authorites suspected 54-year old Paul Houston, an employee of the McLean County Coroner’s Office, of being implicated in an organ trafficking network.

Investigating several reports of missing organs and body parts, dozens of police raided his residence this Monday morning, hoping to find evidence of his involvement in the crimes.

What they found on the site was a lot more disturbing than what they expected, as the Police spokesman Andy Ramirez described the scene in an interview with WMBD.

It took the police more than seven hours to gather all the organs and other pieces of evidence that were found on the site.

A total of 53 criminal charges have already been filed against Mr. Houston and hundreds more could be filed over the next few days.

An anonymous police source told WMBD that the number of charges could reach over 600.

Paul Houston will remain in custody for the moment as a psychiatric evaluation has been ordered to determine if he’s fit to stand trial.

If he is considered fit, he should appear in court in October for the beginning of the procedures.

foxnews-us.com/2018/08/22/bloomington-police-discover-over-200-penises-during-raid-at-funeral-employees-home/

Attached: GOOD-PIGGY.jpg (750x430, 385.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cities929.com/coroner-online-story-regarding-harvesting-of-organs-penises-is-a-hoax/
pantagraph.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/article_696ee6ca-b5f2-574c-9874-69b20a66f222.html
snopes.com/fact-check/bloomington-police-discover-over-200-penises/
foxnews-us.com/
foxnews-us.com/2018/07/29/police-policy-banning-guns-for-legal-pot-users-under-review/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Man this guy, he's a working stiff and now he's going to get beaten every day in prison. If he hadn't rubbed people the wrong way he wouldn't be getting the whacking that's coming to him. He'll flop right into court, this will be hard for him.

LOLPRAH's pedo has more…..OVER 9000 PENISES!

Attached: 2c8789c77bdd88317a6351dff4426207654f78a610160d952e27b5a4f4bc1a3b.gif (220x165, 1.94M)

Meme magic

So they raided OP and confirmed he's a faggot.

Attached: Carlos_ithh01.jpg (378x257, 17.49K)

Goddamn it user, what the fuck did you do to my sides?

Never hire Zig Forums

Who would have thought the undertaker's gay cousin would have a dick collection.

Attached: 1fa7f8d5041045467660dfd2d33b1d85.jpg (720x710, 76.66K)

Toasting in an epic bread.

Attached: 8ch (2018-08-26 at 12.03.58).jpg (1641x864, 290.33K)

This is very disturbing to me anone ;-;

Attached: Penis Collector.jpg (216x335, 22.51K)

they finally found Bugs Bunnies penis. we should of all known it was a guy that looks like a photo shopped Alex Jones.

Attached: this is fuked.png (186x271, 6.83K)

Fucking hell I really wish this was true. Had to look into this cause I'm on the spectrum and go to school here. Sorry to rain on the parade.

cities929.com/coroner-online-story-regarding-harvesting-of-organs-penises-is-a-hoax/
pantagraph.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/article_696ee6ca-b5f2-574c-9874-69b20a66f222.html

Forgot pic

Attached: blo.jpg (600x473, 40.73K)

Damn! You just can't believe the 'news' anymore.
I think she may have collected a few penises herself.

Attached: 5ab02ba1119a6.image.jpg (1163x1750, 222.94K)

When you want the world to see you as a famous WWE superstar, but all the world sees you as is an infamous dead penis collector.

That website is fake damage control

The story is real and higher ups are involved in some sort of Democratic Satanic fertility ritual shit that involved dried ground up penises

Attached: Coroner Report.png (2048x2048, 3.71M)

sargon is losing whatever little was left of his mind.

Attached: OP Is a Faggot.jpg (1163x1750, 254.98K)

yids and fags are universally hated for a reason.

Sarek?

Attached: sarek042.jpg (694x530, 97.47K)

Attached: Alf.jpg (1200x819, 634.07K)

At this rate, I don't think there will even be space inside the next DSM for the next DSM.

True dat. I may need t' reposition some o' deez here peenises.

fuq, oh well

Attached: Oprah_vegeta.jpg (475x354, 63.89K)

Bruce Jenner would like to donate his penis toward this collection. He admires the collector's dedication. He wants to know – does the collector only collect the penises of dead men? Because, technically, Bruce is neither dead nor male. Technically he is undead, unmale, and his penis is nothing to write home about, let alone plaster on the side of a cereal box. He just wants to contribute. Bruce is always willing to help a guy out; especially if all he wants is a little dick.

…and (You) get a dick!
…and (You) get a dick!
…and (You) get a dick!

You autists are getting to be as bad as vegans. No one gives a fuck about what spectrum you're on; just say what you have to say.

(((They))) won't be happy until we're all 'on the spectrum' somewhere, and (((their))) drugs can be shoveled down all of our throats.

I'm ok with this, as long as I get to keep my penis collection.

Lel!
snopes.com/fact-check/bloomington-police-discover-over-200-penises/

Cost: not much time or energy were utilized.
PRICELESS.

I wonder if over at
foxnews-us.com/
all of their news articles contain the same level of truthiness as this one.
If so, some medical patients in Honolulu are preparing to hang themselves..
foxnews-us.com/2018/07/29/police-policy-banning-guns-for-legal-pot-users-under-review/

Is he wearing makeup?

LUL

Fake and gay like OP.

"Foxnews-us.com"

Fuck off kike.

Calling it now, this man votes democrat.

not surprised at all, Bloomington is the San Francisco of Indiana

The only 'real' news story on Zig Forums atm.

the notorious "mostro di firenze" case here in ITA was about a gang which removed female parts from couples killed for the occasion. They only got the executors, never the guy(s) who bought the parts. The gang was involved in satanic rituals, and the police work was interfered with by people as high as ministers. They also had made lots of money.

I don't get the big deal about this, it's a hobby. Some people collect stamps, others coins, and some people collect dicks, nothing wrong with that tbh.
What the fuck…

Attached: Jon can't make this shit up.mp4 (1280x720, 1.61M)

I like dicks.

Dubs confirms.

It's the lesser known Bloomington this time. The one in Illinois, halfway between Springfield and chicongo

I heard about a US colonel in Nam who collected killed Viet Cong dried anal rings to chew on

Bumplocked for legitimately fake news.

sage

B-b-but 'fake' is good, amirite?