ITT: Armies you would serve in

1. Nationale Volksarmee as T-72 Tank commander blasting "Unsere Panzerdivision"
2. Wehrmacht
3. VDV in 1980s Soviet Union (Afghanistan)
4. Serb Kebab removal army (Yugoslav wars 1992-1993)
5. ROKMC in Vietnam (1968-1970)

Attached: d462aeba2321778be104dfaac7d87d1d.jpg (800x525 73.18 KB, 78.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.err.ee/853496/estonian-american-special-forces-pioneer-jyri-laats-dies-at-95
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NVA and DDR had some overall pretty gud music. Same for uniforms. I remember watching a documentary shortly after reunification about the NVA and it's uniforms. They were initially using direct soviet uniforms, but were told to come up with their own design to make them look less like a puppet.
So they did, and the result was suspiciously close to WWII uniforms.

Attached: Unsere Panzerdivision.webm (1116x720, 1.7M)

SADF, that's a no brainer.

Attached: DpNdAEFUYAIZIm.jpg (960x749 89.78 KB, 116.8K)

Rhodesian Armed Forces

Attached: Rhodesia.jpg (798x626 128.94 KB, 321.17K)

Any army that would train me.

Attached: 1420256393440.jpg (640x960, 202.96K)

Besides the obvious?
Finnish SS seems pretty neat, but I'd rather fight on our own front.
Or if we go further back in time to the thirty years war, could serve as a hakkapeliitta in the Swedish army and scare Bavarians into thinking we're devils with magical powers. Also get that ebin tax exemption.

Did you not serve in roosian army?

Attached: finnishSS.mp4 (640x360, 4.58M)

Mike Hoares 5 Commando

Attached: Mike Hoare mercenary.jpg (215x235 152.96 KB, 8.28K)

It's not ITT: Armies you have served in, it's armies you would serve in. Russian, Iranian, Syrian, Chinese, American, Canadian, just teach me fun stuff.

I see.
I just got the impression from your post + picture that you had no military experience but were very eager to get some. So I wondered why this would be the case for someone from a country with "universal" conscription.

Top 3? BSAP during the First Matabele War, a F-14 pilot in the late 80s/90s, Some kind of German Tank Hunter late in the war.

Just pull a Lauri Törni and serve with 3 armies.

Any army that would let me kill communists.

I'm not a madman, though. Idk if this is a bannable offense on Zig Forums but I don't want to live for war. If this country is attacked, I'll defend it, but then I want to go back to living in my comfy cabin.

Attached: ammuhan noi ryssät mun lipas ei kiinnity aseeseen.jpg (976x898, 143.32K)

1. Marion's Militia during the Carolina campaigns of the American Revolution
2. Quantrill's Raiders
3. The AEF during the polar bear expedition.
Not interested in potentially dying for anything else. An exception being maybe Vietnam, but even then i'd only be doing it to stick my dick in as much gook puss as possible and smuggle crates of captured VC AKs, MAT 49s or even some Aussie L1A1's if i could get away with bribing someone. I'd only have to keep em hidden long enough for the 1986 amnesty. I wouldn't have to work for the rest of my black clap and agent orange riddled existence.

Attached: 1411995234620.jpg (371x348, 41.39K)

L1A1 was semiauto. you wouldn't need to worry about Hughs with them. L2A1s however….. those you could make a real racket with registered examples post Hughes

this tbh

>Electronic warfare division of the USAF, I had a dream a year or two ago where autistic young men (myself included) were recruited to be put on an EC-130 armed with pic related and David Bowie as our commander dressed in a blue jumpsuit and tinted shades
>UNDER THE ENLIGHTENED WING OF HIS GLOWING KHANATE

Attached: man bastard sun wake me up.png (871x342 1.77 MB, 43.27K)

The moment you get a taste of war, you will never be able to forget that taste and you will crave it until the end of days. Enjoy your sweet innocence while you can, there is no going back to how you were before.

Attached: 1463819052397-4.jpg (312x465, 24K)

Always wanted to be in the Austro-Hungarian army. They were comfy, though they fared less well when the rest of the world got less comfy and more serious.

Universal conscription still has standards, it doesn't guarantee army experience.
Shouldn't have honestly answered the psych test

Attached: kuk_infanterie_1898.jpg (748x552, 120.58K)

I want to fight against Gauls.

Attached: 0216B8B5-7AA2-45BF-A0B9-20A058ABA28D.png (1582x1068, 3.14M)

Francis Marion suffered so greatly and yet never lost his humanity nor dignity in a brutal civil/revolutionary war. He was a noble commander surrounded by pillagers, warlords, and politicians. Without him, the Americans would have lost.

why live?

Attached: rich.png (752x625, 647.03K)

To liberate Constantinople. And the occasional roach qt.

Isn't that bestiality?

You could go to Philippines and kill muslims and drug dealers there.

We had a guy like that too. He was called Jyri Laats, he fled German mobilization here and went to Finland, took part in the Continuation War, then went to Sweden, then Brazil, then America and then joined the Green Berets and was in Laos and Vietnam later. He apparently also knew Lauri Törni.
There's a lengthier article on him on English ERR.
news.err.ee/853496/estonian-american-special-forces-pioneer-jyri-laats-dies-at-95
He was also in the embed related US Army movie at the 13:16 mark with a pretty hilarious accent.

1. US Army pre-1914
2. US Imperial Army circa 2060, or Russian Imperial Army circa 2060
3. Various European Kings' armies pre-1850
4. Roman Imperial Army under Caesar Augustus
5. Galactic Imperial Army

You're not so bad.

Ha, funny meme, spoken like someone who only understands modernity and its materialism. Repentance is quite the wonder.

No, but perhaps incest.

Attached: Clonetrooper35.jpg (309x368, 28.03K)

1. Luftwaffe fighter pilot, early days of the Eastern front. Russian planes sucked ass early war.

2. Cavalry scout or raider, American civil war, either side really, both had pros and cons.

3. Gorilla fighter, American revolution, popping out of the trees and blasting me some Redcoats.

A volunteer for Franco's international brigade.
Mike Hoare's commandos.
The Kaeteb Regulatory Forces.

Anything that gets me out of this Homosexual/Somali/Jew hellhole.

On a more serious note, it would be pretty cool to learn about Comms, go on trek through African bush, lob grenades at lefty volunteers from your own country, and removing the Lebanese kebab.

1. Tiger Force or any special forces during the vietnam war
2. Koevoet
3. Boer commando during the first and second boer war
4. Serbian Volunteer Guard to remove filthy kebab

Attached: Serbian Volunteer Guard.jpg (312x271 86.13 KB, 20.17K)

1. Finnish White Guard during the Finnish revolution
2. Finnish Army in the Winter War
3. The Texian Army when Texas and Oklahoma secede during the Great Balkanization of the United States
4. US Navy in the pacific in WW2 because boat autism.
5. Literally any armored war train ever because train autism.
6. The Free Mexican People's Army during the Cartel Wars of 2030.

Attached: onzi0Ko.jpg (1107x1399, 186.33K)

1. The right side of Yugoslav Wars all the way up to Kosovo War.
2. Soviet shock trooper in Stalingrad/Berlin
3. 1st AirCav during Vietnam War.
4. US Army Ranger storming the beach on D-day.
5. Spetsnaz serving in Afghan War/Chechnya.

I'm in the only generation of males in my family that didn't fight in a war in last four-five generations ;_;

Attached: IMG_20190328_190717.jpg (528x457, 80.37K)

Picking off niggers in Africa is still a war but the world is going to explode again in at least 5 years or so.

well, you can still drink yourself to death or kill yourself with krokodil like all other good russians ;)

Born too late to serve the Fatherland. Born too early to shoot the shit out of Arachnids.
Born just in time for the upcoming Kosovo reconquista/WW3.

Do it and I'll be among the first to volunteer. I don't speak Serbian though, so hopefully you will create a volunteer battalion with english as the main language

Attached: Balkanwave.png (1016x676, 1.77M)

Only if Herzogovina becomes exclusive Hrvatska clay.

Ditto. If you ever decide to reclaim rightfull Greek clay from t*urks I'll be more than willing to get shot at pro bono.
Got decent number of rounds down the range and I should be starting basic training soon enough.

It's O. K greekanon, I speak basic Greek
I've been going to Greece for vacation for years now

A man can dream.

I'm might be willing to trade it for Krajina.

Pic related

Attached: images.jpeg (306x165, 12.55K)

Fuck, forgot to index you guys.
I've been having a really long day

I hate to be a filthy Sabaton memer but I like the idea of driving a tank like a car, so Ghost Division, 7th Panzer Wehrmacht, it is. Also wouldn't mind being a Karolean, or a rear guard in the same vein as Orlando. Maybe one of President Jackson's privateers? And can't forget Rhodesia. All of these are pretty much unrankable because they're all so fuckin cool.

Hernan Cortes' expedition and conquest of the Aztec Empire.

Attached: batalla_hernan_cortes.jpg (917x659, 105.72K)

Do you have the original picture.

Cool it with them negative waves, man.

Attached: Butterfly.jpg (800x528, 80.22K)

Don't Forget

Attached: irqw iran war.png (500x483, 76.8K)

Don't forget that the Islamic Republic manipulated literal kids into becoming glorified mine sweepers under the guise of martyrs. They gave them a plastic key from a cereal box saying it would be the key to paradise. Better the Islamic Republic than getting inseminated by America and having all of our gold taken away.

Attached: old and kids.jpg (667x486 243.2 KB, 489.81K)

lel

jesus now that you put it that way, It's time to make kosovo serbia again, and keep going until you get to Skadar.

Nigger it's Krajina from Karlovac all the way down to Dalmatia.

Are there any ex VRS/JNA guys who teach tacticool shit and/or any good places to learn military lingo in srpski.

for shame.

Attached: 1024px-BiH_-_Jezicki_sastav_po_opstinama_2013_2.gif (960x603 166.76 KB, 258.83K)

Dunno bout that bro, was raised by veterans and got my fair share of seeing their odd fucked habits regarding everything and anything, there is a reason why my home had crooked pictures on the walls until they croaked. My brother went to Iraq and came back a different person. He doesn't exactly sleep for more than five hours and has panic attacks from road side trash from time to time, not to mention he doesn't like concrete buildings that stand more than two stories.

War fucks people in the head. Out as one person, come back as another.

Attached: 844671fdc151718fc0ef0adb0f22aa639b884f1c760cd924098ff383de78839f.jpg (448x297 71.93 KB, 34.97K)

Can't wait till albania gets spitrosated between us and the Greeks.
Those discount cocaroches have been getting more and more uppidy for years now.

If you're thinking about some sort of training course. No.
However, you can take a local veteran place where I live has lot's of them get to know him, take him for a beer and he'll tell you anything from where he kissed his first girlfriend to how he almost got killed because an idiot tried to throw a grenade through plexiglas window.

Attached: IMG_20190329_085526.jpg (610x453, 120.45K)

God-fucking–dammit I hate phoneposting

Attached: cd3c8f7ee90b9dfc472c2edff178919c.jpg (735x615, 80.21K)

I have a higher res than but I'm not giving it to you because you're a faggot

Hey, hey no armiesyouwouldserveinshaming! OK? Just build that wall already and no more mestizo menace.
Siege of Tenochtitlan was brutal, hard and sounded cool as fuck so I figured, why not be there with the Spanish?

What should we do with the population? I suggest complete extermination, then we level all villages and cities and rebuild everything in superior European architecture

Population? What population? The moment the first shot fires, all of Albania will collectively apply for an asylum in Germany as war refugees.

A sound plan if I ever herd one.
We could split the shoreline and fertile plains. Also we should salt the earth where there is nothing of strategic value…. Just in case.

Sounds good, see you in the field user. If you ever hear rumors about someone impaling albanian citizens and POWs on 6+ meter long iron rods, it is probably me and you should come visit me and give me a hand if you feel like it

Hell user,not only am I gonna shake your hand, I'm gonna bring you some more iron rods.
See you in the field, you magnificent bastard.

Attached: Happy Times Ahead Comrade.jpg (1200x793, 206.43K)

All of that changes the way you live, not to mention being afraid to go to sleep because of months or years where sleeping means death

PTSD with drone pilots is reasonable for the same reasons:

What is that camo serbro? Do you know? 'Cause it looks great.

Attached: russian_tranny_gets_cheeki_breeki.mp4 (368x720, 4.63M)

It's called not being a pussy who feels bad for his subhuman enemies

Good throw, good throw.

waffen-ss so I would end up dead

Chadlet

I would have liked to fight in the emu war, as an emu.

I'm 90% sure those are OMON uniforms, although pattern is hard to pinpoint.

Attached: Ch065.jpg (740x523, 161.69K)

why does such an anti-gay country to the point of being allowed to beat up gays with little repercussion, have so much shit about their officers making soldiers suck their dicks and other gay shit?

Attached: sdfg.jpg (633x421, 125.82K)

I found it.
A series of special-purpose summer and winter wet weather uniforms called spetsial'nyi maskirovochnyi komplekt (SMK) were also produced for MVD units and printed with a dense, four-color mottled pattern in both woodland and urban colorways. In addition to the summer & winter weight uniforms, hats, helmet covers and special assasult vests were also issued in the camouflage design, which was in turn copied and reproduced by the commercial market for hunters. As seen below, a number of variations exist, no doubt produced by different manufacturers, some of whom are not official contractors to the government. In service through much of the 1990s, the uniforms were worn by MVD spetsnaz (Vitiaz), OMON, & GUKVV counter-terrorist units.

Attached: Russia76.jpg (450x450 36.83 KB, 35.14K)

Im a jap so I guess the imperial army.
And the germans if I didnt know they would lose.

One one hand, you're killing shitskins, but on the other you do it for Israel. Only someone who's really intellectually stunted would not see the obvious moral dilemma.

1. SS
2. Wehrmacht
3. SS
4. Wehrmacht
5. SS
6. Wehrmacht

Heil hitler

Gee who could've guessed?

Attached: 13e1fd7a5c825030e34d85dc73cc32d84c325e01b06467b92ddeec2876204868.jpg (850x1151, 241.81K)

Underrated post. Still if you are blowing up wahhabis you are actually killing zogbots.

The Green Standard Army

Attached: green-standard-army.jpg (420x323, 21.4K)

I'd be doing it for the planet

I've forever missed my chance to remove hohols wholesale in 2014.

You can still go take potshots at em though.

The conflict is still going, isn't it? You could join the war as a volunteer

Going to Ukraine is "a bit" more difficult now, the conflict isn't nearly as active, and most of all, hohols have stepped up their game from their original full retard zerg rush tactics. When the shit just went south, you could've went there with $3000 of money and buy all the gear and live off loot like the rest of the guys, and if you knew anything about operating you'd have plenty of pork to chop and very small odds of getting killed. Now hohol troops are few and far in between, and they don't attack recklessly anymore.

They prod and poke only to get a nasty retaliation in turn. Pretty much WW1 without the gas or massed artillery.

1. any of the victorian expeditions to africa, especially abyssnia
2. confederate army, especially trans-mississippi
3. australian forces in vietnam

Attached: lee enfield vietnam sniper.jpg (636x365 174.48 KB, 87.31K)

basically this movie then

Woah cool it with the antiteutonicism dude

Maybe
But also don't want to get Stasi'd for saying the wrong thing.

It the Army of Republika Srpska, you fucking troglodyte.

I'd gladly be part of the Mongol hordes.

It was peaceful annexation, the Korean emperor admitted they're a nigger-tier shithole and decided to let Japan to take over, while the illiterate locals didn't care too much since they were too dumb to know what "korea" is.

I get you're eager to virtue signal, but it's blatant you have no idea what you're talking about.

Attached: ss (2014-12-09 at 07.34.49).jpg (817x454, 100.83K)

This. Peacetime and civilian life are hell, but a quiet and unsatisfying hell.

Attached: 9676365_XZkA70pJyhvYsht.jpg (1280x922, 384.78K)

I've read "The New Korea" by Alleyne Ireland, did I mistake the events?

Hint: Strelok's armies are in chronological order.

Now that you mention it I see it now.

Attached: Borys_Kowerda_-_1927.jpg (500x235 187.88 KB, 102.48K)

So the Koreans and Ming Chinese just had over 200 thousand people get sick and die at the same time, and which formed an impregnable wall in Korea and forced the Japanese clans to just turn around and go home? Thanks, educated polack, western Slavs truly are the masterrace.

I’ve never even been in war but I listen to a lot of those battle sound videos on YouTube, I find them real comfy.

Polish IQ > Nigger IQ
We all make mistakes don’t worry about if user.

If Stalin didn’t sperg out at Lwów and actually followed orders, do you think you still would have fucked the soviets?

You know, all that PTSD-crap really comes from the mutt way of life.
There is this great book by (((Martin van Creveld))) called "Fighting Power" which elucidates why the mutt soldiers were all coming down with PTSD in WW2, whereas the German soldiers didn't, even while facing worse conditions in every way, even after the war was known to be lost.

Turns out if you treat your soldiers properly and give them a sense of cameraderie, PTSD doesn't happen nearly as often as when you isolate your soldiers on the front and grind them down for months without leave only to turn them back into their atomized society which is so far removed from conflict they might as well be travelling to another planet altogether.

This shitty attitude towards Truppenführung even gets to our laughing stock of an army, where day upon day the PTSD reports pile up from going on patrol or because they cannot stand the stress of being in a potentially dangerous situation anymore.
It's a goddamn travesty.

Attached: Ika is not pleased.png (470x450, 232.95K)

I blow shitskins up for me. If you love what you do, you'll never work a day in your life.

Attached: lunar eyes.jpg (837x813, 79.5K)

Depends on other What-ifs really.
For example if Ukraine didn't waste their manpower and our resources by waging war against Poland while (((bolsheviks))) sat back and laughed we could've pushed them further back,

Weimar republic not doing shady shit and withholding arms shipments arriving through Danzig would've helped greately.

Dmowski not going to Japan back in 1908 to have a spergout how fighting Russia (biggest partitioner by land area) is pointless and shitting up talks with Japanese government that despite his worst efforts still resulted in a 1 million pound gift for Polish independence efforts and release of ethnically Polish POW's from Russo-Japanese war.

Bohemian army during Battle on the Marchfeld. Had Bohemia won that battle, Přemyslids would have became the dominant force in the HRE instead of the Habsburgs.