Johnny Neptune Presents: Mass Shooting & Video Games

'Mass shooting' at Madden video game tournament in Jacksonville, Florida, authorities say

The Jacksonville, Florida, Sheriff's Office said there was a mass shooting with multiple fatalities at a downtown shopping-dining complex on Sunday and urged people to stay far away from the area.
"Mass shooting at the Jacksonville Landing. Stay far away from the area. The area is not safe at this time. STAY AWAY #TheLandingMassShooting," the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office said on Twitter.
The shooting occurred during a qualifying event for the Madden 19 Tournament at the GLHF Game Bar, according to the Twitter of CompLexity Gaming, one of the gaming teams. One Madden participant, Young Drini, was grazed in the hand and is away from the scene and safe, Complexity said.

On an online stream of the Madden event posted to the website Twitch, several loud gunshots can be heard and the game abruptly stops.
Federal law enforcement officials are monitoring the situation in Jacksonville. The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) is responding to the scene in Jacksonville Landing, a law enforcement source told reporters.
The Jacksonville Landing is an open-air marketplace with stores, bars and restaurants in downtown Jacksonville along the St. Johns River.

lookitupyourself.net

Johnny Neptune

Attached: 15783641_G.png (640x360, 269.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2018/08/26/us/jacksonville-madden-shooting/index.html
time.com/5378639/madden-shooting-jacksonville-florida/
vox.com/2018/8/26/17783988/jacksonville-landing-florida-mass-shooting-madden
forward.com/fast-forward/408997/jewish-gamer-suspected-of-shooting-two-at-jacksonville-video-tourney/?attribution=home-breaking-news-headline-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm kinda 'busy' at the moment handling my exposé about the Georgia Bureau of Investigation presenting a false story about an illegal immigrant who kidnapped and raped a 15 year old girl, and they are hiding him in the Bibb County Jail here in Macon, the same city I live in.

I can't believe one of you guys didn't jump on the John Madden video game tournament mass shooting already, and you're leaving it all up to ME….

It's obvious why somebody would want to kill a bunch of video gamers

….as if playing video games isn't already bad enough…..

But JOHN MADDEN?!!!!

Update 3:45 p.m. Aug. 26:
Suspect Shot Head-on no report yet whether he shot himself or if he was killed by the police.

The Jacksonville Landing was live-streaming a tournament for the NFL computer game qualifying round when the shooting occurred. Organizers of the event said the average age of children in the tournament was 16.

Multiple fatalities at the scene, many transported.

video gamers…………………………………………………………

cnn.com/2018/08/26/us/jacksonville-madden-shooting/index.html

time.com/5378639/madden-shooting-jacksonville-florida/

vox.com/2018/8/26/17783988/jacksonville-landing-florida-mass-shooting-madden

Isn't posting some good breaking news better than shit posting, Andy?

lol yes, as long as it's about video gaming football fans being murdered

By the way………

Biloxi Blues is one of my all-time favorites

fuck off Johnny Pickletickle

It was one of the video Gamers who lost at the John Madden video game tournament who pulled out a firearm which had a laser pointer attached, and began firing, killing four people and injuring 11 others before turning the gun on himself and committing suicide…..

Video games are super cool, and adult males who have spent their life pretending that they are little kids playing video games have no psychological issues whatsoever

GRAB YOUR ANKLES, ANDREW

Attached: videogames.jpg (1200x1051, 149.39K)

Hey kids! Did you know that virtual training simulators video games can easily translate into real world talent? Recently in the news you may have heard of the suicidal airport worker who despite never flying was able to do a loop and a barrel roll on his first and last flight ever! He credited it to video games and believe it or not studies of mass shooters find a similar trend. That video games are good at teaching real life skills. Mass shooters who played violent video games are much more familiar with firearms operation, aiming and firing, and crowd control than non-players who commit mass shootings. How amazing is this? So amazing that even ex-military officers have taken note of it and sought to address this issue.

Attached: b1c128fd-5f01-4524-b1f7-443b7aff3c31.png._CB520508677_.png (960x747, 154.57K)

Not so coincidentally, Lana Del Ray wrote the song 'video games' about her boyfriend, who she left because he played video games.

research it

Just imagine… an entire generation of young men who never lived their lives, who have nothing to look forward to and have received years worth of virtual training to turn them into emotionless, remorseless, killing machines.

Attached: gamers.jpg (645x359, 47.81K)

She was planning on marrying the dude, and then it hit her: "wtf was I thinking?!!"

she says one day, she looked over at the guy, sitting there playing a video game in their living room, and suddenly, she realized he was a fucking infantile little boy….

so she started fucking a real man, and kicked video game sissyboy out of her place

RE: MACHINES

if a machine was only capable of producing a small handful of results, the manufacturers of that machine would consider it a failure

These guys failed at everything, including their murderous rampage.

chump change. amateur hour.

small time

If somebody wants to be a 'killing machine', they need to produce REAL RESULTS….

not just a handful of bodies

When you compare the numbers, the amount of people they killed, and the amount of females they turned off, it becomes clear that they weren't 'killing machines'…

They were LAUGHTER MACHINES, creating a trail of laughter behind their backs

HOW TO NEVER GET ANY PUSSY 101

Attached: 00-intro-Madden-covers.jpg (1475x900, 191.1K)

The average number of bullets it takes the US military to kill ONE insurgent is roughly a quarter million. For comparison the columbine shooters killed 12 people after firing roughly 160 times.

The fact of the matter is this. Violent video games and easy access to firearms result in avoidable civilian deaths. It is in the public's best interest to strongly regulate and control the sale of both.

Attached: 1197602936611.jpg (800x397, 98.78K)

I bet they watch movies with violence too. Better ban those as well

Regulate =/= ban
Same reason we don't let children watch R-rated movies.

fuck off Johnny Methfume

everyone watches r rated movies retard

yawn

sports gamers aren't real gamers

I thought you were leaving?

Well at the least they can't say video game (((violence))), since it was MADDEN

forward.com/fast-forward/408997/jewish-gamer-suspected-of-shooting-two-at-jacksonville-video-tourney/?attribution=home-breaking-news-headline-1

Attached: 45FDEF89-8B33-4B8D-80DB-9DFE1C89F8D3.png (800x781, 220.18K)