FLAT EARTHERS ARE OF SATAN HIMSELF! THEY ARE REPROBATES AND GOING TO HELL FOR ALL ETERNITY! STAND UP TO THESE...

FLAT EARTHERS ARE OF SATAN HIMSELF! THEY ARE REPROBATES AND GOING TO HELL FOR ALL ETERNITY! STAND UP TO THESE BLASPHEMERS!

Other urls found in this thread:

islamqa.info/en/192413
crivoice.org/circle.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gotta say I agree with Pastor Steve.

Based

The founders of the flat earth movement are if satan. Not everyone that was decieved by them are.

Based Pastor Anderson.

I'm not a catholic but I do lurk, or stalk amirite?, a "traditional" catholic forum, and man the flat earthers are a cancer. It's a immense travesty that those people are contaminating the world's dna pool with their excessive breeding patterns.

Attached: 5e635efaf89d37a6acd7b7ab0328b19444c2dac65fc3f4ffae041e6607ab5c20.jpg (265x260, 47.96K)

The Discordians who founded the Flat Earth Society would be very, very happy that their little joke has become such serious business to so many people.

Pride before the fall, user.

I agree.
So are the media kikes making a big deal out of it.

I am the original owner of the map that is featured when Anderson is exposing these flat earth retards. Ask me anything.

Attached: oo.png (561x433, 353.98K)

It's amazing how much this place starts to sound like leddit as soon as this subject comes up.

Are there some independent flat earth churches popping up?

Attached: 1293058804363.jpg (599x336, 78.83K)

How long did it take you to make the map?

How long did it take for you to come back to reality and know the true shape of the world anything that isn't a rectangular pyramid means that you still have much to learn
all for the low low price of ¥39999999
:^)

I thought this was just an amusing meme … there aren't REALLY people who believe the Earth is flat, are there?

There's a huge overlap of flat earthers and followers of Steven Anderson. Not sure why :^)
Just look at how many downvotes his video immediately got.

Attached: a7f6a0b274c739d8c114bb88bb7f921b25707b3c904615bb60507f3460ec0660.png (676x465, 295.82K)

WHERE ARE YOUR KEYS TO THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN ANDERSON? OH YEAH, YOU DON'T HAVE THEM.

Attached: vaticansymbol.png (2000x2712, 1.12M)

Started as a meme, then it was picked up by schizoids and autists.

1. You don't have them c*Tholic boi
2. This has nothing to do with flat earth

Muslims, and there are 7 flat earths

“It is Allah Who has created seven heavens and of the earth the like thereof (i.e. seven). His Command descends between them (heavens and earth), that you may know that Allah has power over all things, and that Allah surrounds (comprehends) all things in (His) Knowledge.” Qur'an 65:12

Based Pastor Anderson
Alleluia

Attached: 487aab752c385df26a4c766950f24e602a43dd910d7312c26cb398e05c414d08.jpeg (557x513, 109.6K)

Is that you Judgement?

Uh, no. We know the Earth is not flat. Flat Earth is uniquely Christian because of your belief in the firmament. Same reason you don't believe man has been to the moon, yet we know it happened.

The "seven earths" in that verse refers to the 7 continents of the earth - something we knew about while you all were still struggling with basic math.

let the banning commence

The circus has arrived

Pretty sure the "advanced math" you are talking about came from the same area of the world you're having a go with.
Now this is wasteposting.

Nice strawman, he said you can be saved and still be a flat earther, however, he said you're also a gigantic retard if you're a flat earther. Again, his enemies, like OP, looking far dumber than him when trying to portray him as dumb. Typical of the faggot bugpeople so triggered by him.

How did Flat Earth become popular anyway? Even a few years ago I heard virtually noone talking about it. It just seems like something that cropped up in the last 2-3 years suddenly.

They got a lot of coverage in various media outlets. I think as a result it either gave them more reach to spread their idea to other people, or due to the coverage it makes it much easier for you to identify them and makes them more comfortable to identify themselves as them.

islamqa.info/en/192413
You better to all your buddies that believe in a hollow earth and literal 7 heavens about your new revelation that everyone apparantly knew all along.

Essentially a meme that was picked up by the media. It wasn't talked about until an NBA player started confessing he was a flat earther on his twitter feed.

hmmmmm

crivoice.org/circle.html

Is this the fountain of knowledge that the Muslims have been hiding from us?

Attached: muslims-camel-urine.jpg (717x480, 70.16K)