‘I’ve had sex with my own son at least 18 times’ – mother confesses

A mother has taken to social media to seek help after having sex with her biological son more than 18 times.

The bizarre story which was shared by @AHoeStory on twitter was met with mixed reactions, as many are doubting the authenticity of the story.

According to the lady, She says she is a mother of 3 children, 2 boys, and a girl, and her first son is 20 years, (Meaning she should be in her early/late 40s or there about).

She says her family is well to do, but the problem started when she went into her son’s room unannounced and saw him naked.

"I immediately fell in love with his [penis], as his [penis] is so big with a curvy head and a bit long," she gave a detailed description of what she saw.

She continued saying ever since that day, she has masturbated to the image of her naked son at least 5 times daily. Even being at work doesn’t stop her from fantasizing about her naked son.

She finally called her son to her room one day and told him to undress for her, which he did, she grabbed his genitals, and things escalated from there.

Now it’s become a regular thing for her to sleep with her son, as they’ve done it at least 18 times.

WTHR.com has reported that she is confused and has come forward because needs advice.

adomonline.com/ghana-news/ive-sex-son-18-times-manhood-big-married-woman-confesses/

Attached: GettyImages-556336147-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 93.89K)

I'll give her some advice.
DON'T STOP!

Damn!!

Attached: mini_contest_jan__15___katrina_6_by_smilesnsoles-d8fq2fh.jpg (960x1078, 144.43K)

what happens when the mom is 60, post-menopausal, has zero sex drive, and looks gross, and her son is 40 years old and never got the chance to make his own kids?

The son jerks off to the memories as he truly satisfies his own young wife. Feels so great, even now.

The son fixated on this stupid bullshit, and creates threads

You must admit that it's so hot to fixate upon

Why.

That pix is not the mom

fuck you OP

WHY ?

Attached: 449873b408da8d5941b76f4d499030a8c59c2be351670e21bb5765ca12f2a0a3.png (500x250, 19.02K)

Pretty cool that she counted how many times they had sex!!

Must be white…

Wiemar doesn't have shit on us now.

Attached: 446[1].jpg (1175x766, 94.44K)

then he will find the rope for himself

You also had his entire body, underage, pass through your vagina as his penis raked past the insides of your body to get slapped on the ass by a man he could barely see or remember.

#allwomenareabusive

Thats right

I think he was 0 years old and you couldn't wait to have his whole body more then balls deep.

You sick fuck.

Im sorry but is having a 0 year old completely stuffed up your vagina illegal?

It can't be the penis issue because thats obviously apart of the entire body.

So you're fine with having a 0 year old's penis rub against the vagina of its mother while possibly shitting all over it?

Oh jeeze you guys are fucking retarded

How long has that baby had its dick more than balls deep in that womb? Surely thats illegal because its not consenting.

Someone cut off the dick of the baby and reattach it when its 18 so it can make a decision.

Oh thats right, I forgot, as soon as you're out its totally fine and then you get to suck those fine tits

Then all of a sudden its like illegal til your 18.

Makes perfect sense man.

Hey did we figure out that supreme and ripe age to make sure someone underage can't suck on a womans tits anymore because it makes them weird perverts?

I think it was …. 3? or 6? Idk because im not allowed to have children by the supreme overlord supercomputer faggot patrol

I honestly think we should murder and put people in prison for life if theyre breast feeding over the age of 5. Theres a durrrrr scientific study that durrrrrrr shows they turn into perverts and force other babies to suck tits

Fuck you idiots

You know what? We should teach 5 year olds so selfie so they can take pics of them sucking their moms tits so we can murder their mothers and then send their kids to prison and make 100$ a day off them YEAAAA

666666666 IM SO FUCKING SMART IM THE DEVIL YEAAA DURRRR

Mind your own fucking business you idiots.

(mfw warlords are loffing)

Hey does this place have an FCC?
I have a complaint about the content. I was just trying to nazi and this guy ruined my day.

Fucking idiot faggots go teabag yourself

(nothing he said was wrong)

nobody wants to hear stories about how your parents met, Johnny Nippletwist

It was never a joke.
He doesn't understand why people are laughing

Can you believe this guy could get away with the wife, the daughter, and the dog blowing him?

Wow!

He almost sounds like cosby for a moment.

Attached: death_of_superman_symbol.png (1366x768, 52.54K)

Yea everyone groans when we see the airforce symbol on the commercial.

Cause I like white rappers.

I'm as strong as I need to be.

You should be concerned.

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?

I want to hear it one more time. Thats why.

Attached: Superboyic6.PNG (265x374, 149.6K)

Give. Her. Back.

To invoke the hive-mind representing chaos.
Invoking the feeling of chaos.
With out order.
The Nezperdian ҉hive-mind of chaos. Superman-Prime.
He who Waits Behind The Source Wall.
Superman Prime!҉

Attached: nuclear-hi.png (600x600, 32.3K)

They both deserve to be executed, immediately. I would do it myself if I had the chance.

Get the fuck out of here. You're priorities are wrong.

Anyone making nuclear weapons should be executed.

You have 3 days.

Attached: th.jpg (474x711, 50.16K)

No love. No life.

Attached: Superboy_Prime03.jpg (500x752, 198.24K)

Attached: sometimes-history-repeats-itself-.png (600x700, 20.31K)

Sometimes history repeats itself.

Sometimes history repeats itself.

Attached: Superman_Prime_Earth_0004.jpg (1920x2951, 2.52M)

Sometimes history repeats itself…

Attached: 791.jpg (480x640, 64.99K)

Sometimes history repeats itself…..

Attached: page-05.jpg (600x828, 262.78K)

Sexy as hell!

I knew it was white people before clinking.

degenerate

hang them both