David Hogg demands that Smith & Wesson give him five million dollars as he tries to grow a mustache

SPRINGFIELD, Mass. — Student gun control advocates and one of the survivors of the Parkland, Florida, school shooting are finishing a 50-mile, four-day march in Massachusetts to the headquarters of gun manufacturer Smith & Wesson.

The group is gathering outside company headquarters Sunday in Springfield.

The marchers have condemned Smith & Wesson for making the rifle used in the February mass shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland. The group wants the company to donate $5 million to David Hogg so he can continue his gun violence research.

The Boston Globe reported David Hogg, a Parkland shooting survivor, called the march empowering and said Massachusetts shows how commonsense gun laws work.

Another group held signs across the street from Smith & Wesson supporting the gun-maker and the Second Amendment.

Smith & Wesson hasn’t responded to requests for comment.

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/aug/26/david-hogg-gun-control-advocates-march-smith-wesso/

Attached: Gun_Reform_March_39017.jpg-c9f7e_c0-405-4500-3028_s885x516.jpg (750x437, 37.04K)

By this logic should car companies gets sued since Muslims and other people had been using cars to kill other people intentionally? Also
Really? Are gun grabbers this brain dead now?

post the hogg real graduattion photos and whatnot if you have'em

Hogg is just trying to flatter gun companies now isn't he? That is so cute!

he's so cute
I hope he's gay

Attached: hoggfucker.png (629x409, 265.78K)

lol this faggot will probably be homeless once he stops being relevant

ah, youthful exuberance. he'll get the hang of it eventually.

Someone tell me what the brand of truck was used in the nice attack (remember how quickly that nearly 100 death attack got memory holed?) so i can demand the company give me $$$$$

Fancy Hogg, stepping up in the world, about to be handed millions of dollars

Attached: image.jpg (340x408, 14.9K)

The more pertinent question is: is S&W pozzed enough yet to do it anyway?

We all know what this is in response to.

Attached: 1534975933892.jpg (1136x1707, 707.66K)

Weekly reminder that goblina could be attractive if she had any sense

Attached: 1521869473910.jpg (1024x688, 68.45K)

Being pretty is misogynistic, you rapist pig

Sexualizing her is probably the worst thing we could do to troll her, tbqh

Attached: tumblr_p4i76ne2zy1w21v0bo2_1280.jpg (853x1280, 130.37K)

Daisy Hogg is superior waifu.

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 4.99K)

pls stop

The mustache attempt is probably a reaction to posts like these. Keep it up!

Reminder that if you think that cheech & chong monkey is even vaguely attractive (with or without the bullshit photo retouch) you need to get out more

are you guys SO out of touch that you think they're aware of ypu or this shithole?

her nudes look good though

He's already quickly losing support and doing everything in his power to stay relevant. What he fails to realize is the more he focuses on activism bullshit, the less likely he'll ever be to hold a real job when his name stops holding power with his allies.

She(♂) is beautiful.

Female Hogg

Attached: FaceApp_1535421333967.jpg (854x448, 42.32K)

Male Hogg

Attached: FaceApp_1535421383325.jpg (854x448, 47.57K)

Obviously, you and I have completely opposite opinions on what constitutes an 'attractive' female body

Still looks like a beta bitch.

Kek. Makes the real hogg look somewhere between double gendered and a full on tranny

Attached: 1535322124983.gif (604x340, 168.22K)

H O G G F O R E V E R

So if I'm getting this soyboy's logic if someone were to drive through one of their gay little protests it would be the fault of the vehicle manufacturer and not the person driving it, right? Just more proof soy isn't brain food.

kek at that gif

Disgusting.

The Chad Hogg