-=Daily Planet=- Robin William's disease was treatable?

Everyone still remembers the joy and laughter Robin Williams brought us for decades. The world was shocked to have lost him so suddenly to what may have actually been a rare disease that was completely treatable.

What is often being under-reported and diagnosed or passed off as another disease is actually an infectious agent, an opportunistic hyper malignant disease, known as Cryptococcus.

These fungal cells, capable of adapting to the melanin in the skin and the transitional neuromelanin that interacts with the neurons in your brain, spread by sexual reproduction and contain photonic crystals capable of simulating harmful radiation from the sun. Literally feeding off the sun's energy that's received by the eye and the skin, they respond by emitting ionizing radiation that interferes with the action potential and voltage regulation in the brain which has been long known to be responsible for determining which thought process happens.

Most people do not notice the infection as it creates sub-acute symptoms – but the radiation toxicity becomes apparent when there may become an over population of the fungi in the brain. This leads to complex immune system reactions as the radiation mimics multiple diseases that cause memory deficit, permanent drops in intelligence, multiple sclerosis, non-hodgkins lymphoma, and many others.

Has the medical community become drowned in creating untreatable diseases because its unaware of its cause? It is estimated that 600,000 people die a year as a direct result of this fungi while the cause of death goes completely unrecognized.

Treatment options are opportunistic meaning there is a limited window of time to treat it effectively. Active investigation has led to the ultimate conclusion that medical professionals are refusing to treat the disease or order special tests unless it is accidentally discovered through regular procedure. After interviewing several technicians on whether or not they were trained to recognize the disease, it was found that many were found ultimately dismissive or were incapable of recognizing the radiological signs found through MRI that could actually be used to diagnose the disease.

Very often those infected with the disease feel as Robin Williams did, that they may have the inability to concentrate, that their life plays out like a movie, or symptoms of arthritis.

Will the medical system ever be forced to recognize this illness? Only time will tell. If simple changes were made or better education was made available to professionals about the mechanics of this disease, perhaps we would still have Robin Williams with us today.

people.com/movies/robin-williams-death-robin-williams-dead-his-life-in-photos/

Other urls found in this thread:

realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Misc/Races/Melanin_and_the_Brain.htm
archive.is/N2tel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phonon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtual_particle
iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1757-899X/10/1/012103
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So there's tons of diseases that they pretty much just elongate out instead of curing because of poor education?

I remember how people stopped dying from starvation because of basic changes in behavior like, IDK, farming or using antibiotics to stop flesh eating bacteria.

Seriously fighting the 'shit as I walk crowd' is nearly impossible. They're like – you want me to walk all the way over there to go to the bathroom when I can just go right now?

Nothing?

I spent tens of thousands of dollars on research and testing to make this thread.

Hmmmmm control mechanisms aren't built for this.

Just a few days left.

Then maybe we can stop this menace.

Do you think constant flashing lights affects the brain? Poor fucking guy. RIP

This infection would cause memory loss, confusion, and seizure in people with a specific type of cryptococcus. As suggested by the short article, there are several families of this disease because it spreads cellular-sexually.

So the answer is yes.

realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Misc/Races/Melanin_and_the_Brain.htm

Here is a reference source.

t. SyFy writer

This causes leukemia?

Reading OP's drivel certainly does. Cryptococcus species are only dangerous to walking AIDS corpses or those undergoing chemo therapy. Read: fucked immune system

I thought it was confirmed he had Lewy body dementia (LBD)

If the treatment was available could he have afford it after multiple divorce rapes and on the verge of bankruptcy. His predatory ex-wives drained him to bankruptcy which made him depressed enough to end his life.
archive.is/N2tel

Thats actually completely incorrect. People with AIDS are the easiest to detect.

There are plenty of people walking around without AIDS being killed by this virus and spreading it.

Theres more than one type of cryptococcus and radioactive fungi that acts this way. The most common available research is about those with AIDs and failing immune systems but there is a huge amount of people that suffer from long term mental illness because of this pathogen.

You can't afford treatment unless the doctor can identify the problem. Even if you have some 'weird idea' of what it is, theyre not going to listen to you.

He hung himself

He had bipolar

You're a fucking idiot

Standard procedure can't detect this disease unless its by accident.

Ok, have fun dying from aids.

Hey, I'm the doesn't do research and am pro AIDS and bipolar mental illness camp. I want to immediately disagree with this post after 1 minute of research.

AGAIN: he wasn't a comical genius

He wasn't even funny

highly overrated

. . . . . and he had bipolar disorder
. . . . . . unmedicated . . . .

And he hung himself . . . . . .

idiots

No, he has a verifiable disease that was easy to treat.

Thanks opinion from 1920s psych major.

Hey im in the so stupid I don't realize Robin Williams was OBVIOUSLY bipolar and his wife found him with a belt around his neck camp

Yea the disease causes bipolar symptoms and worse. Read the topic.

You're welcome Mr 'doesn't realize that Robin Williams was a walking textbook asymptomatic definition of mania' guy

Its impossible to get past the barrier of 'bipolar,psychopath,schizophrenic' experts on the market to actually figure this out.

Walking textbook from the 1920s.

lol Robin Williams had bipolar disorder ever since he was 17….

Fail

Seriously this is over with in about two days.

What the fuck is this photonic crystals pseudoscience bullshit?

90% of suicides are by untreated bipolar sufferers

not clinical depression sufferers

he manifestedhis hypomania at age 17

YOURE the ones not doing the research

THE CORRECT ANSWER WAS:

B U L L S H I T

Im glad you asked. Your HD TV needs it to work.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phonon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtual_particle

Photon-phonon interaction in photonic crystals

Please ask more questions – Im going to make a second article to cover everything controversial.

Its a nuclear weapon.

Its almost dooms day.

Slavery has come such a long ways to get struck down so hard.

So its a material that converts accoustic energy into electromagnetic radiation? How do you get to brain killing fungus from there?

Its acoustic energy from quantum fluctuations in light. Its a SWARM based technology.

It doesn't kill the brain so much as influence it.

THEY KILL EVERYONE WHO KNOWS THE TRUTH LIKE MICHEAL JACKSON

they killed anthony bourdain too

they killed george carlin too

a fucking mushroom that eats brains is killing people slowly in millions and every doctor is refusing to diagnose
great

Loves you.

Great justice within two days.

There is only one cure for alimony and child support OP and Robin Williams found it.

:(>>662988

I have come 180,000 light years in the future…

Attached: page-05.jpg (600x828, 262.78K)

I remember the scum who posted post mortem pixs

They are probably at a 30% suicide rate themselves

I hope they suffered in their hell here on earth

Terminal Alimony is only treatable with a swift kick the clitoris.

to the*

I thought he an heroed.

Is that the tech being used in Cuba and other countries targeting US embassies?

No

Daily Planet? Have we been memed into the DC Universe now? I wish Zig Forums would stop fucking around with the timelines

you can tell when this user posts. always the weirdly tabbed format. looks disgusting dude, no one will take you seriously

you're not writing paragraphs user, enough with the tabs

Why is this real?

I remember Robin Williams hanging himself, what does this Parkinson's/Dementia/Lewy bodies bullshit have to do with him making the choice to kill himself? Did he kill himself or not?

Don't get off the boat