Incel Dolphin Terrorizes Tourists in Brittany

thepisswater.com/news/2018/08/27/swimming-banned-french-beach-sexually-frustrated-dolphin-named/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/08/27/swimming-banned-french-beach-sexually-frustrated-dolphin-named/

Attached: incel.jpg (768x447, 111.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dolphiness.net/dolphin-sexuality-facts.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If this was ahuman, it would be imprisoned

Good call. That dolphin has probably dragged a tourist into its rape cave already. Everybody likes to think of them as friendly sea creatures like Flipper but, in reality, they're the most devious perverts in the fish kingdom.

holly shit
rocks and lampposts are going to be incels next

Just one more example of things with universal rights without universal responsibilities. Reminds you of other groups, doesn't it?

Zoophilic Rapist Dolphin didn't have the same bait response potential, but thanks for the (you)

We should send the violent rapey dolphins to Sea World instead of the normal ones.

That way Sea World can justify the captivity and harsh treatment to animal activists.

Attached: 5f4209cc5f7c42d39dbf7af2f11d285859fba9122e83f6597da55ede58ebb812.png (391x450, 69.59K)

HUMANS OUT REEEEEEEEEEE

they're mammals

Someone tell /zoo/.

If he's incel it's likely he's also a nazi.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 171.28K)

almost like denying someone sex is a bad idea and should be against the law for the sake of social stability.

See this is nature of males. Laws should allow us to rub our junk against strangers.

If nothing else, a moral and just society has it upon themselves to legalize prostitution. Back in the early 1900s it was how society did it- if you were a shy guy who couldn't get any and jizzed in your pants when you so much as talked to a girl, your dad or older brother or friends would pitch in and buy you a cheap (but relatively "clean") prostitute for your birthday/Christmas and force you to sleep with her to get over your performance anxiety. Afterwards you'd have more confidence around women or at the very least you'd work harder and on rare occasion go and see a whore when your physical needs became too strong. When prostitution was banned outright, men basically did the same thing at bars/parties and it had basically the same effect in practice. Now that's considered "rape" so guys with sexual frustration are left without prostitutes and without sluts. and people wonder why men become psychotic when our bodies are literally designed to procreate and protect our offspring, and doing anything different is at best a sign of a mental disorder as far as your body is concerned.

Attached: 1528603951579-0.jpg (850x665, 80.8K)

They are to other marine mammals as we are to the great apes
Sure, chimps are violent rapists, but they're never nearly as degenerate as we can be

this keeps happening

Attached: a7a1990181d4e9077b0a123e181ca3ad00e00c2d559d985812e160f95594875a.png (316x321, 114.64K)

Poor guy. Someone should get him a doll-phin.

CARLOS

Just get the stupid thing off and be on your merry way. I know I had a gif of someone sucking off a dolphin but it seems the CIAniggers deleted it. Odd.

Attached: 1372525389332.gif (259x176, 1.19M)

Again with the anti-dolphin propaganda. The rape cave conspiracy theory has already been proven to be false, you bigot.

Attached: op and his pet dolphin.gif (324x244, 1.92M)

I've had enough sex to know that before when I had no sex of any kind for 16 years, I was always sexually frustrated post-puberty.

Guess who failed their first biology class?

Technically, we are all derived fishes

we evolved into something distinct from fish tho

mmm yes oh dolphin dick mmm yeah fuck me right in that whole hun mmmm

Get lost! He might be desperate but doesn't want landwhale.

dolphiness.net/dolphin-sexuality-facts.html
> Aggressive Group Sex Is Common. Because male and female dolphins are essentially the same size - meaning females cant be overpowered physically by males - they've taken to a much more aggressive system of impregnating a fertile female: violent gangbangs. Male dolphins team up in groups to dominate and “herd” a rare fertile female. The males chase the female, bite her, slap her with their fins or slam into her with their bodies. This, after “leaping and bellyflopping, swiveling and somersaulting, all in perfect synchrony with one another” to try and impress her. Groups of as many as ten male dolphins will take turns with one female, repeatedly copulating in roughly half-hour sessions
> Female Dolphins Are Known To Create a Chemical That Makes Male's Endlessly Ejaculate. Female dolphin's secrete a substance that allows male dolphin's to endlessly ejaculate as long as their penis remains in the vagina

Attached: gangbang.jpg (655x800, 66.91K)

is this real dolphin, or trans dolphin?

cisdolphin

1. topjej
2. dibs on that as a username

>>>/reddit/

And a merry fuck you to you, soydick. I've never had a plebbit account. I was thinking more for places where I need to have an account to download stuff.

Attached: man triclops.jpg (1268x1695, 814.24K)

lmfao, I remember this