More proof Harry Potter is evil

A relative recently invited me to watch a Harry Potter film with them on the television. In the interest of politeness, and a rather morbid curiosity to review the films again in light of my relatively newfound traditional Catholic beliefs, I agreed. Of course, I'm already quite aware that the Harry Potter books and films are evil, as is the case with most modern books and movies. Perhaps due to a strong childhood interest I had in the Harry Potter franchise, a rather perverse sense of nostalgia motivated me to re-review the films. Watching the first Harry Potter film spurred me on to do some further research into the series, whose insidious nature I'm quite aware of.

Read more - reignofmary.blogspot.com/2018/06/another-reason-to-condemn-depraved.html

Attached: harrypotter.jpg (1038x561, 212.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jHnjlQC6Puw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Daily reminder that it's canon in Harry Potter that wizards shit themselves in public.

Attached: sub-buzz-28441-1485375523-1.jpg (715x1227, 119.36K)

DESIGNATED
SHITTING
SPELLS

This thread wasn't necessary now was it? There are also some theological undertones to the series, such as Dumbledore sacrificing Harry to destroy evil as personified by Voldemort.

I'm not sure how counter-revolutionary Prof Umbridge really is though, she's clearly designed to come off as fascist and not monarchist.

This is what passes for children's content 54 years after CS Lewis died.

*global boker face*

BURN THE WIZARDS
HANG THE WITCHES
MAGIC WAR NOW

Attached: wew.jpg (750x603, 207.9K)

Why are the devil and his minions so obsessed with feces

Attached: 1527827005493.png (500x330, 16.67K)

What a waste of time. It's not like Rowling was jobless and wrote her first book over the course of years and then at some point when she needed some extravagant character later on that was capable of being perceived as pretty nice and pretty bad at the same time, she just went with the flow of the surreal set of characters she created already. Oh wait, that was the case.
If anything, the books give a false impression due to this:
and because the books make it look (btw like MOST contemporary literature) like there's somehow a "good" (or "white") form and an "evil" (or "black") form of magic.
And btw this claim that demons wrote the books possessing her or that she was inspired by demons … that's a bold claim to judge someone's heart like that, and not only for a layman but for a priest, too.
This whole "muh newfound traditional Catholic beliefs" smells like LARP. There's no such thing as traditional and modern or liberal Catholic belief. Catholic teachings are always """traditional""". For God's sake, just be a normal Catholic instead of LARPing as a super trad that makes stuff like Latin language or the form of the Mass an ideology.

Yes, Harry Potter gives false impressions, but no - you cannot simply connect one single character to be representing the Church. That is so far-fetched, the possibility of Rowling having tried to depict Harry as some sort of caricature of Christ is way higher, most likely because she was inspired by her surroundings, which happened to be formed by the Christian belief.

*After all, it's just short-lived entertainment and you should be taking it as exactly that. It's not some evil plot to destroy the Church. It's just the "fantastic" ramblings of a woman that was in despair and somehow made it through resilience.

PS: Umbridge is also "racist" against centaurs and other half bloods. Last time I checked the Church never expressed resentments like that. And don't you dare comparing it to Extra Ecclesiam Nulla Salus.

Everything from the imagination is inspired by demons, muses are demons, super heroes are pagan gods (demons) pokemons are akin to familiars (demons) and other supernatural critters.

go away

All the proof you need to know that Harry Potter is garbage is that the far left champions Rowling as some sort of philosophical vanguard.

Anyone remember Rowling "Virgin shaming" on twitter during the election? Go even further back and recall her court case against the librarian that was doing some sort of Harry Potter encyclopedia, she told the court that her books were "Her children". Anyone who would say such a vile thing as to compare ones own progeny with physical objects deserves neither books nor children. Therefor she will be severed from both when the end comes.

Rowling is not a good example of a good human being, she likes to pride herself that she encourages children to read, but reading doesn't make you a good person. The left champions her because she is rotten at her core and descends from their school of philosophy (satanism), when I was younger I used to think that the Christians who lambasted those books were idiots, but as I got older and the more Rowling opened her mouth I can see that all along they were in the right.

All the money she made has made her very very proud, but her fall is going to leave a crater the size of Texas and I do not envy filthy rich far-left women like her. Theirs is a sorry fate.

Unclean things attract unclean spirits

A thread died for this

Attached: 1529253261939.jpg (798x747, 45.68K)

GRRM and I guess her as well. What's wrong with these people.

Attached: Help.jpg (456x628, 515.73K)

Great posts. Especially about the "tradcat" part.
This is one of these cases where "A cigar really is just a cigar". Bad YA literature got wildly popular, and that's pretty much it. If she made some Faustian pact to get popular, then that's up to her.

Sage because this thread is otherwise bad.

fuсk harry potter

(dub dub dub)
Im sure Sodom and Gomorrha-chan has a board for that already

Say what you want about trinedentine mass, but if you went back to Latin, I would be much more likely to convert from Anglicanism.

Of course it's evil. Owls symbolize Moloch

Attached: 1484754971652.jpg (1171x815, 150.7K)

The women clergy, sodomites, and other things aren't enough to make you leave Anglicanism?

The corrupt clergy, modernists and other things aren't enough to make you leave Catholicism?

ZACH BTFO

Aha, but I'm not Catholic.

Uhg, petty denominational squabbling…

Corruption in a church is all the more reason to stay committed to that church. What would happen to them if all the righteous Christians got up and left as soon as evil compromised a position of authority? There would be no more churches, Satan would have won.

Churches get liberal because genuine Christians up and leave as soon as adversity props up its head.

If a body has an infection, does that mean we kill the person in order to stop the infection? As Jesus would say:

Therefor count on the fact that there will be spiritual sick people in church and they will sometimes take on positions of power. If God armed you with the truth he is not going to send you to people who don't need correction,he will send you to spiritually dark places, why else would he give you that sword? To admire yourself in its reflection? Please!

Imagine if Paul had this defeatist mentality.

Our glorification of sorcery and black magic is certainly concerning.

HP is garbage through and in I don't believe that humans are that stupid on that large scale.

Firstly, there's only One True Church as founded by the Lord Jesus Christ. Everything else is heretical in varying degrees.
Secondly, I am fully aware that there will be bad people in the Church and that good people will sometimes stumble. Just because some people in the Church stumble doesn't give me or anyone else license to leave.
Finally, any denomination that teaches heresy is not the One Church and doesn't deserve my attention; it does deserve fervent prayer and hope of repentance to rejoin the One Church.
Anglicanism teaches blatantly heretical things, as evidenced by the clear theological divide within its ranks. Women ordinations, support of sodomy, support of abortion, clergy not even believing in God, etc. The seeds of heresy it sowed have come to bear rotten fruit. Anyone who stays within it has only themselves to blame.
No, the One Church has never been nor ever will be liberal. There may be members who profess liberal abominations, but they are corrected. From then on, they either amend their errors or break off from the Church.
Heretical off-shoots of the Church like Anglicanism will always liberalize, because they've lost apostolicity and have no foundation to stand on beyond the whims of man.
To say that Anglicanism is infected is incorrect; rather, Anglicanism is part of the larger disease that seeks to destroy the Body of the Church.

I had a dream where I was reading Harry Potter, and I actually found a witch craft spell in the book while I was reading it. I woke up in sleep paralysis and something was choking me. I never picked up any Harry Potter book since then.

I can't believe I read that stuff when I was younger.

Didn't she get caught chopping a tree down in a grave yard?

Attached: cekBvgK.jpg (1564x1564, 521.61K)

And I can't believe you're being that superstitious

Well Sin is technically any stuff God does not likes, no matter how inane.

technically, God is THE TRUTH, THE VIRTUE, THE ALMIGHTY. God is the objective, anything is sin must be wholly wrong.

anything that is sin must be wholly wrong*

JK rowling and some other people revealed: youtube.com/watch?v=jHnjlQC6Puw
(video may offend some via swearing? do I even have to mention this? lol)

To be honest I think she's not a very sane person personally, but she wrote a series that my wife enjoyed reading.. That's the only plus I can ever give her. As far as what some of you claim as far as demons go.. Why must you punish the imagination? I personally think that's nonsense. I know someone who grew up whose parents thought it was demons and forbid them to watch it when they were younger but over time she decided nothing was wrong with it. Not trying to establish simply because of that that it isn't true- but perhaps it's not entirely a complete consideration/thought? It's entertainment and not really meant to be filled with life lessons.

Where does these ideas of demons really come from (in respect to this series?)