Trump wants to prosecute Google for,'making me look bad'

Donald Trump has accused Google of rigging its search results to make him look bad.

People who search for the latest news about the president are in fact being shown intentionally damaging stories, he claimed.

Mr Trump even suggested that the search giant could be prosecuted for not showing enough positive stories.

independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/trump-news-google-search-results-twitter-rigged-us-president-a8510736.html

hahahahahaheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 500 characters

Attached: Capture.JPG (495x572, 88.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/O8MqE
web.archive.org/web/20180822162518/https://endchan.xyz/endtimes/res/34.html
qwant.com/
duckduckgo.com/
startpage.com/
ixquick.com
searx.me/
search.yacy.net/
goodgopher.com/
bing.com/
gab.ai/
shitposters.club/
sealion.club/
freezepeach.xyz/
d.tube/
real.video/
invidio.us/
ugetube.com
hooktube.com/
liveleak.com/
bitchute.com/
vimeo.com/
minds.com/
streambotz.com/
unseen.is/
signal.org/
freedom.social/
mastodon.social/
steemit.com/
joindiaspora.com/
snabbo.com/
medium.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

haha yes based Google skewing its results and suggestions

Yes, Google is controlling the stream of information like Facebook was doing, and Twitter too.

Nothing says they can't both suck

Gee, I thought capitalist businesses function well on their owb.

Hmmm… You know, it would be nice if Trump really did sue Google and actually won.

Alphabet is more interested in pleasing the Chinese than the Americans.

Google employees HATE Trump too because they are all heavily indoctrinated into PC culture.

Google really is shooting themselves in the foot by alienating the American Conservatives. They must be so out of touch…. sitting on their high and mighty pedestals of self importance. Eating at their gourmet cafeteria with personal chefs everyday; never having to interact with the real world.

Attached: Googlecaf.PNG (905x602, 1.34M)

It's a private company

Wrong. The US government is so far up their ass that they are functionally a wing of the government.

It's a publicly traded company. If there are any pro-trump share holders they should speak up

If Alphabet is operating in China; they are under the influence of the CCP.

The US government has individuals within the company under contract. A lot of the higher ups in the tech industry have no constitutional rights because they have made agreements with the shady parts of our government.

Controlling shares of Alphabet are owned by ONE financial institution.

get fucked

Maybe they ought not to have done that then.

that's beyond retarded. good stories must equal bad about me, or i'll send you to jail. does trump think he's stalin?

Funny that. Lefties are the most elitist of all but promote egalitarianism. Rightists are the most… plebeian of all??? but promote social-Darwinism and hierarchy.

Attached: 1355518375031.jpg (800x739, 100.06K)

the left may promote egalitarianism but they sure as shit don't practice what they preach.

not to mention that equality is a myth. you gotta be a nice sack of doorknobs to still fall for it.

Is it time to bring back the "Google" meme?

Attached: Google.png (2000x2000, 2.14M)

On what grounds? Where in the first amendment does it say a news aggregator should be forced to say nice things about someone?

Donald Trump's attacks on free speech and journalism are horrifying!

Alternatives To State-run Social Media:
archive.fo/O8MqE
web.archive.org/web/20180822162518/https://endchan.xyz/endtimes/res/34.html

Fuck google anyway. In bed with govt agencies NSA/CIA, stealing all your private info and implanting unwanted tracking scripts/cookies in your browsers. I don't use google at all. LOTS OF PRIVACY-FRIENDLY ALTERNATIVES OUT THERE, CHECK THE LINKS!

There was an old court case 50 or so years ago where a private company owned an entire town. Some people wanted to invoke their right to free speech and have a protest in the town square.
The company argued since it was owned by a private company people dont have the right to free speech.

In the end it was ruled that if a company has a monopoly and takes the role of the state, US citizens still have the right to free speech on that companies property as if it was the state.

Alternatives to Google

qwant.com/
duckduckgo.com/
startpage.com/
ixquick.com
searx.me/
search.yacy.net/
goodgopher.com/ (for news)
bing.com/

Alternatives for Twitter

gab.ai/
shitposters.club/
sealion.club/
freezepeach.xyz/

Alternatives for Youtube

d.tube/
real.video/
invidio.us/
ugetube.com (gun tutorials)
hooktube.com/
liveleak.com/
bitchute.com/
vimeo.com/
minds.com/
streambotz.com/

Alternatives to Facebook

unseen.is/
signal.org/
freedom.social/
mastodon.social/
steemit.com/
joindiaspora.com/
snabbo.com/
medium.com/

So let me guess instead of putting his fist on the table and forcing them to uphold the constitution of free speech by disabling censorship, this will become a neat fat lawsuit between Trump and Google that helps nobody except them.

In the US, civil laws are usually decided initially by a lawsuit.
That sets a legal precedent which others then follow.

I'm surprised america has survived more than 200 years tbh
No wonder so many jews become lawyers.

Which will take decades, fills Trumps pockets with even more cash, and could be completely avoided by him using his power as president.

Trump could do a class action lawsuit like Damore is doing against google at the moment.
Then everyone in the US will get like $13 compensation for having our civil liberties violated.

Just use these alternatives instead, fuck google, facebook, twitter and all the rest of their bullshit:

this must be 4D chess

Don't mind me, just checking those quads

Hi there Google employee

So what?

he sure is a wanker for not being able to handle bantz

Attached: 6098875651_4d472da428.jpg resize=500,457.jpg (500x457, 69.09K)