Womens Attire

What would in your opinion be a good wardrobe and general look for a Christian girl in her early 20s?

Attached: sosmart.jpg (700x909, 47.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

humanreligions.info/biblical_dress_codes.html
newadvent.org/fathers/0402.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Modest and feminine clothes only

Attached: 449547.jpg (450x653 301.65 KB, 39.3K)

Shoulder covering upper clothing that is not very tight, long skirts to cover sex parts, upper legs and to look modest of course. That would be the main 2 things but having long hair and minimal makeup to look feminine and youthful are also a must to go along with the wardrobe. Furthermore i would add that pants that are tight should not be worn for reasons of modesty.

I would recommend aswell to look at how Kate Middleton dresses, she dresses fairly modest. pic related

Attached: f4f2aec93f07cd8e663cd4b7ca7e3dcb--kate-middleton-dress-kate-middleton-style.jpg (736x736, 81.38K)

Anything that doesnt make you to look slutty, like purposefully torn jeans (Seriously, why is this a thing?), miniskirts and so on.

How about dresses that dont cover the knees? Of course not in church but sometimes in summertime, it can get uncomfortable.

just above should be fine but nothing more

Now, considering that men used to wear tines and skirts as did women, but their clothing was still distinctly different, can't feminine pants be a thing?

So Eastern Euros basically

It is already for a long time
Problem is the slutty looking ones like torn pants.

*robes and skirts.

I know that, I just know some people have a huge problem with women wearing jeans of any sort, modest or not.

Mostly its Steven Anderson tier people. Though I admit, I also prefer women wearing long skirts, It feels more majestic and noble, in my opinion.

infinite nut

They don't need to dress like it's the 19th century to be modest, as long as it's not overly form-fitting/tight or showing too much skin, I think it's fine. Women that dress like that just seem fake, tbh.

Not if they're your wife and you put them in that dress, silly

BIBLICAL LONG HAIR

Seriously, modern women's hair in general is too damn short. They're not supposed to cut the length, but growing past the breasts would at least be much better than whatever passes as "long" today.

Attached: long3.jpg (500x625 59.04 KB, 74.06K)

Nice how you assume all Christian women are White. Not all hair grows like that.

???????

The man said:
BIBLICAL
LONG
HAIR

Attached: 6fc70bd19014dfb96ffb43996841ee4c--we-the-people-racist.jpg (236x154, 15.85K)

Ill just wait for black girls with curly hair grow a massive bush then

A big 'fro can look classy, but dreads always look gross.

I went to look up non-white (especially black) women with long hair. Many black women don't wear long hair no because they can't but because of culture, both in the west and in Africa, that still needs sanctifying.

By the way, it's so hard to find some ethnicities with properly Biblical long hair yet with decent modesty.

Attached: long nonhwhite hair for anon5.jpg (423x750 39.62 KB, 46.79K)

Sooo, as much as we may like women of our race and all that jazz, can we agree both these types of gals are cute and hot?

itt

They can. It's mostly what they think of themselves that's reflected in their outward appearance. If someone think's of themselves as trash, they'll dress like trash and won't bother to shower.

No. Not everyone thinks only with their genitalia.

i'm only attracted to christian girls, stop fetishizing things

humanreligions.info/biblical_dress_codes.html
hello lukewarm reddit

Is that site antitheist?

feels bad man

Attached: Oberstdorf.jpg (760x428 257.88 KB, 58.91K)

That's always been fancy clothes, and I think you realize this.

Let a tigga dream fam :(

newadvent.org/fathers/0402.htm
Read Tertullian
e
a
d

T
e
r
t
u
l
l
i
a
n

Nice that you assume all Christian women are black. The vast majority of people in the world have hair that grows straight like that.