HAHA! Dick’s Sporting Goods' Sales Decline Rapidly One Year After Caving To Gun Control Group

EAT SHIT DICKS

Dick’s Sporting Goods Inc. DKS -2.17% said weaker sales of Under Armour Inc. apparel and a decision to pull back from the hunting business dragged on the retailer’s latest quarterly results.

Comparable-store sales fell 4%, Dick’s said. Not adjusting for the 53rd week last year, the company’s same-store sales declined 1.9%.

The weaker-than-expected results bucked a trend in the retail sector, which largely has benefited from a surge in consumer spending fueled by a booming economy.

Consumer confidence for August, measured by the Conference Board’s consumer confidence index, was the highest its been in about 18 years. That sentiment, along with other factors, has powered companies such as Walmart Inc. WMT -0.45% and Target Corp. TGT 1.07% to their best quarterly results in more than a decade.

Dick’s said part of the company’s sales problems were a result of Under Armour’s decision to sell in more stores including Kohl’s. Under Armour declined to comment.

archive.fo/KYnJ9
wsj.com/articles/dicks-says-under-armour-new-gun-sales-policy-dragged-on-results-1535565173

Attached: Dick’s Sporting Goods' Sales Decline Rapidly One Year After Caving To Gun Control Group.jpg (955x960, 95.68K)

Johnny Neptune

gets the goods aGin

Attached: andy real reporter.jpg (800x449, 92.94K)

Attached: 2dcfcb12a9a50a2e.png (752x560, 824.45K)

Johnny always knows a lot about dicks

Who would have guessed that sports enthusiasts weren't a bunch of soy chugging tri-gendered pansexuals.

I'm confused…

You like eating shitty dicks, or boys dicks?

Honestly?

I'd love to take credit for this story, but I was taking care of some other shit

how is 1-4% significant? over a year, how is that rapid?
can some mathematical economic guru explain it to me

Of course, he was a dick inspector in prison.

His prison education paid off for him.

I know you like eating both

Its a negative trend. If over the course of the year to date their sales have gone from -1% to -4%. At the projected path by the end of the year they could be seeing losses close to 6% or greater if they don't come up with a plan to reverse the trend. To you or me 6% of our income isnt drastically significant. Though for a company that saw profits of $323 million dollars last year, you just lost about 13 million dollars. Also a continued negative profit looks bad for your shareholders of whom might start selling off their shares losing them even more money.

really makes you think. This is what happens when you exchange years of customer loyalty for 5 minutes of PR for people who aren't even your primary audience

Dick's is pretty much the only big name place for hunting supplies, and people will just move to private gun stores instead of buying bottles of squirrel urine bait and camo, since gun stores also sell that shit too and for cheaper.

Fuck off and die Zig Forums

Nope. Bass Pro. Cabelas. There are others too.

closest cabelas to me in 3+ hours away, bass pro is 2:30 hours away and when you walk in there's a 25 square ft section with 3 aisles dedicated to fishing and the rest of the store is literally fucking clothing, and i don't mean camouflage hunting clothing i mean this underarmor pink "gotta go get dressed up for my game of croquet" type shit. not only that but you're paying 30% more than if you just bought it off the internet. not sure how these fucking stores are stillin business at all

You mean the people that sell their over priced shirts to hunters and pro gun people stopped buying their shit after they bitched about someone hunting? I am shocked. Also dicks dug their own grave the same way.

Eat lead faggot

One time I saw a limp paid to promote Dicks.

It was a giant dick shaped lighter than air craft the just said,”Dicks”

That company is ran by a bunch of fags….

If they are caving to anti-gun demands; they are apart of the problem.

real news bumparoo

real news again!

anti-slide 3

I'm glad this question was both asked AND answered. This is what many people have commented on regarding Nike. "Oh, they only lost 2% of their capital" 1% is enough for iffy stockholders to sell off. Get woke, go broke is real.

Attached: t_8844d648ee5c681f9aef8d885ef2a2aa-imagepng.jpg (255x255, 12.52K)

Picking the corporate name:

Attached: 920c612baaa2cd566d3bfeb691520fc6099b04231dd918ede95a8d50886de121.png (700x708, 247.8K)

Can confirm this is not a JN bread.

Attached: You See It Don't You.png (550x306, 304.38K)

Attached: Don't Touch Dicks.jpg (955x960, 134.92K)

Yup, ALL brick and mortar stores should fear the Amazon, the eBay, and even the Walmart.com. Don't even see how "taking a stand" on lefty BS is still an option for discussion in the boardrooms, especially in boardrooms of businesses whose main customer base is right wing.

I know there's some faggot ass with those initials and some current pol drama around him, but for all the world I read that 3 times trying to figure out how this was, or wasn't, a "jewish nationalist" thread, before I made the connection. Like Beetlejuice, we probably shouldn't say his name.

ftfy

Attached: Don't_Touch_Dicks..jpg (1041x679, 104.66K)

Kill yourself, Zig Forums trash.