CIA NIGGERS STAGING FALSE FLAG OPERATION SET FREE

CIA NIGGERS STAGING FALSE FLAG OPERATION SET FREE

RELATED:
archive.fo/yJcyK (New Mexico Judge Releases CIA Niggers Who Were Training Kids To Shoot Up US Schools)
archive.fo/zrFok (CIA Operatives Arrested Training Kids How To Shoot Up Schools)

Thanks to an "error" by the Taos, New Mexico District Attorney's office, 11 counts of felony child abuse charges against three of the five suspects who ran a New Mexico "Jihadi" compound where a dead child was found were dropped on Wednesday.

After Judge Sarah Backus recused herself from the case, District Judge Emilio Chavez droppped the charges against Lucas Morton, Subhanna Wahhaj and Hujrah Wahhaj after the state failed to indict them within a 10-day window, forcing the frustrated judge to admonish the DA for placing him in such a position.

"The rule for dismissal without prejudice reads if the preliminary hearing is not held within the time of this rule, the court shall dismiss the case without prejudice and discharge the defendants," Judge Emilio Chavez said.

Meanwhile, the DA didn't even show up for the hearing.

"There was no excuse and no reason why the District Attorney's office could not have requested these preliminary hearings. I don't know if they are overworked or they don't have enough people at their office. I don't see the district attorney here or the chief deputy district attorney, but it is disturbing to me that the district attorney would put this court in that kind of a situation," said Judge Jeff McCelroy.

He added that the case was "a situation where the court is being caught between very public, very shocking information and a complete failure to follow proper procedures in prosecuting the case."

NOTE THAT THESE NIGGERS GOT CAUGHT WITH A DEAD CHILD ON THEIR PROPERTY, WITH MANY OTHER CHILDREN BEING TRAINING TO SHOOT UP THEIR SCHOOLS!

See this previous report >> archive.fo/3LQLo

While the original 11 counts were dropped, new child abuse charges were filed agains defendants Jany Leveille and Siraj Wahhaj - the son of a famous New York Imam, in connection with the death of 3-yaer-old Abdul-Ghani Wahhaj, according to Siraj Wahhaj's attorney, Thomas Clark. The two will remain in jail until next week, when prosecutors will argue they should stay behind bars until trial, at which point the DA's office can refile the child abuse charges against all five suspects for neglect of the eleven surviving children.

They [faced] one count each of intentional abuse of a child resulting in death and conspiracy to commit intentional abuse of a child resulting in death (child under 12). Not-guilty pleas were entered by the court on each defendant’s behalf. - KTLA

archive.fo/FCZUy
zerohedge.com/news/2018-08-29/child-abuse-charges-dropped-against-new-mexico-jihadis-after-local-da-screws

Attached: All Charges Including Child Abuse Dropped Against CIA Terrorists After Local DA Refuses To Show Up To Court 1.jpg (890x523, 45.35K)

YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES!!! WE KNOW WHAT YOU SCUMBAGS ARE UP TO YOU TREASONOUS PIECES OF SHIT!!! THESE TERRORIST COMPOUNDS ARE BEING SET UP ALL ACROSS THE COUNTRY TRAINING AND RECRUITING VULNERABLE PEOPLE TO STAGE TERROR ATTACKS AGAINST AMERICA SO THEY CAN PUSH THEIR GUN CONFISCATION AGENDAS! SO THEY CAN COME UP WITH EXCUSES TO DESTROY WHATS LEFT OF OUR SOVEREIGNTY AND FREEDOMS! NOTE THESE TERRORISTS! SAVE THEIR PICTURES! SAVE THESE ARTICLES AND SAVE THIS THREAD!!!! IT SHOULD BE USEFUL IN THE FUTURE!!!

(((The Alphabet Agencies)))

Attached: All Charges Including Child Abuse Dropped Against CIA Terrorists After Local DA Refuses To Show Up To Court 2.jpg (890x668, 108.62K)

Attached: 6dd2bdd58f5f6485cd9a005981185565-imagejpeg.jpg (890x551, 58.94K)

Attached: 32462346.jpg (880x592, 40.57K)

notice his (((lawyer))) ???

close shot of the camp (camp riddled with bullets from shooting practices out in the middle of nowhere with kids (dead and alive)

Attached: camp tires.jpeg (500x334, 39.4K)

Big fucking deal

nobody gives a fuck

The memes write themselves.

Attached: christopher poole.png (958x718, 973.63K)

I don't watch anime, I'm trying to get the word out! These assholes are ruining our country on purpose! They hate us! CIA Mossad kike stooges I hope you all burn in hell!!! This country needs a counter-intelligence agency to kill these traitors!

if you believe in America
you'll surely agree
that this is proof
our legal system
works

whether you like
the particular
outcome
or not

You can always lead by example.

you sure are an enthusiastic
political activist………………..

especially considering
how you never leave
your house, and
have no influence

Only the dead or those who have given up on life don't care about this! They have many of these bases and are looking for perfect opportunities to stage terror attacks and blame our freedoms for it!!! Degenerate traitorous police state, run by a (((mafia)))! Narco terrorist governments breed third world and we're already half way there!

FANTASTIC WORK, JOHNNY. KEEP IT UP

Attached: Screenshot_20180830-000658.png (480x854, 168.5K)

the real shame:

Now that you've stopped taking your medicine, you would have to start taking it again for 60 days before the atypical antipsychotic properties would reach a peak plasma level and start to show ethicacy.

It's time to aloha snackbar some judges, you know what I'm saying?

E F F I C A C Y

*NSA SNAP*

These drugs include risperidone (Risperdal®), clozapine (Clozaril®), quetiapine (Seroquel®), ziprasidone (Geodon®) and olanzapine (Zyprexa®). Other medications that might be used to treat delusional disorder

Paranoia perceptions and behavior may be part of many mental illnesses, such as depression and dementia, but they are more prevalent in three mental disorders: paranoid schizophrenia, delusional disorder (persecutory type), and paranoid personality disorder.

Attached: pyschosis.jpg (282x359, 27.42K)

Don't try pushing your mind-altering poison around here CIA nigger! We know what you are up to! We are watching and will expose all the evils you do!

America, do not fall for the mainstream media's propaganda, they are colluding with these terror attacks, they are give scripts. Everything they say is a script to drill emotions and fuck with your head so you give up your culture and freedoms in the name of "security" (how convenient to the powers staging these terror attacks!!!)

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 18.65K)

Attached: 194debc11bccd078838da81f658b2db6.jpg (700x406, 58.67K)

Attached: paranoid-300x195.jpg (300x195, 14.28K)

Spamming the thread like a retard only shows you're retarded. Discuss a topic instead of acting five.

Oh they get the aloha snackbar too, along with cianiggers and other kikes.

it's all funny. They tell you terrorists are coming to kill your country, then no one does. So, they dress up as terrorists and attack their own country, then they say:

Means they can be charged still. What's taking so long?

It's just a CIAnigger derailment attempt

actual

I've looked through all the links, but I haven't seen any solid connection to an alphabet agency anywhere.
There's corruption fuckery here to be sure, but is there any proof to calling them CIA operatives, or is this just one of those "listen and believe or you're a kike" deals?

This sounds pretty fishy to me, considering most of the major terror attacks happen to be well planned false flags set up by the Alphabet Gangs. Now ask yourself this… with a background linked to bombing buildings why would this guy be let go after a murdered child was found on his property with illegal weaponry and children who were being trained to "shoot up schools?" I'll tell you why: someone POWERFUL is intervening in this case. The lack of DA will to show up at a court case is even more evidence. Come on now, someone is pulling stings here.

Think about it. The average nigger would not get away with even half what these niggers got away with. One illegal gun alone, and you're potentially headed for prison. But these guys…. bomber backgrounds… murdered child on their property…. illegal weaponry seized… jihadist training camp…. and they get OFF THE HOOK!? That's it? No. No civilized government in the world allows that to happen.

Yeah, it's pretty clear that someone's fucking around with things, but who it is is less obvious. A lot of foreign agents have hooks in the US after all. It might be the CIA, it might be fucking Shin Bet for all we know at this point. At any rate, this looks a lot like someone bribed or intimidated the DA into "accidentally" being gravely negligent, but since new charges were filed they'll have to pull another solution out of their asses.
The deal is, I find it hard to believe that an American alphabet op wouldn't have realized that they could just refile charges. Logically, CIA spooks would have known to go about it in a way that wouldn't be so easily undone.

Yeah, I'm going to need real good sourcing on this one.

Lets say it isnt CIA spooks given this. Seems more like
Is this just wishful thinking? Because Im in shock/denial that anyone is this stupid or heartless in New Mexico as to let these fucks actually go free. Maybe I just dont know the average american anymore but this entire situation is widely fucked however you look at it

anti-slide