Colombian poverty grenades

Ingredients:

*Potassium chlorate
*Sulfur
* Aluminum powder
* Aluminum foil
* Smooth stone

You add 70% potassium chlorate (7 tablespoons), 10% sulfur (1 tablespoon) and 20% aluminum powder (2 tablespoons). Remember, the spoon with which you are going to throw the ingredients has to be the same with which you are going to prepare the potato bomb. Then add the products to a jar of Nescafe or similar, the scramble and on the aluminum wall you add the scrambled, then on the mixture you place the smooth stone and on this add more of the mixture, then wrap and begin to tighten it well (Hazle con the sides of a marker to tighten it better, then throw it and READY …

Note: If you want to make more quantity, try to make the same amount for all the ingredients

some recipe.
You can also add nails and screws as make it a fucking fragmentation grenade with poverty shards.

We can them potato bombs in my thirld world shithole.

This shit can get u killed, so don't be stupid and carry 20 of them on your backpack while running.

Attached: PAPA-FARC-640x360.jpg (640x360, 23.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ultramexiko.blogspot.com/p/papas-bomba.html
revistadonjuan.com/historias/el-peligroso-mundo-de-las-papas-bomba articulo 11596882
youtube.com/watch?v=av_fQ_1x4qI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah tell me how make some cool bleach and ammonia crystals too

Attached: holocaustanza.jpg (5000x5000, 404.12K)

ultramexiko.blogspot.com/p/papas-bomba.html

revistadonjuan.com/historias/el-peligroso-mundo-de-las-papas-bomba articulo 11596882

here's a newspaper article about them, if you can read spanish.

Do you have a video of one of these detonating? What sort of effect is it supposed to cause?

youtube.com/watch?v=av_fQ_1x4qI

look up "papa bomba colombia" on youtube.

It's mostly to cause noice like a flash bang grenade, but It can sever some limbs or even kill you if you get hit by it.

It's not some gay shit like molotovs.

This one was pretty gay. Blows up between two guys at less than a foot from them and doesn't even phase them.

the most fatalities are the guys that handle them.

We should show this to antifa retards.

;)

They need some FARC Tatucos.

Attached: TATUCOS.png (651x457, 293.52K)

I'm sure there are a few modifications to the recipe that might make constructing them a little more risky

Whatever you do, do not try to substitute potassium chlorate and sulphur with potassium permanganate and lighter fluid.

Columbiabro, is it even legal in your country to be posting recipes like this?

Molotovs are cool though :(

I've never been trained to work with explosives and am at least sensible enough to know that it would be pretty fucking retarded for me to try - I'm assuming that Potassium Permanganate and lighter fluid goes boom much faster/more energetically than would be useful?

It ignites on its own after a few seconds of stirring.

Besides actual ordinance, molotovs probably cause the most damage at the lowest cost per cocktail.
Molotovs are not bullshit and can take out multimillion dollar equipment for under a dollar. If shit ever actually hits the fan, don’t use explosives to do what some styrofoam, a glass container, some gas and a rag can do.

So does the stone explode into dangerous shards?

Just make pipe bombs filled with tiny metal beads covered in rat poison.
The rat poison stops any wounds it creates from being able to seal, and thus insures the victim(s) will bleed out.

acshully
this grenade is basically just strong flash powder, it doesnt "detonate" it deflagrates. If you had a primary, you could make it detonate though

Would copper thermite make it detonate?

nah, you need a real high explosive to detonate potassium chlorate. It's about creating a good shockwave.
If you live in an oppressive country and you don't mind risk losing your fingers, Acetone Peroxide is the easiest thing to make

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES