Westboro Paying Visit: Wat Do?

So, the lovely fellows from Kansas will be showing up in a town where I'll be for the weekend. What should I do? It's so hard because I agree with them that homosexuality is a sin and perversion of God's created order, but I disagree with the way they present the Gospel of grace, or the lack thereof.

Attached: 20180621_123506.jpg (4032x3024, 3.73M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9xKvdU0qgrs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They have the hubris to attempt to speak for God.

Call them lukewarm heretics

Well from an orthodox perspective they're already heretics, and suck at doing Apolegetics. They Literally have shown up and protested at peoples funerals. Come on man i know this gets thrown around a lot on Zig Forums, but it's, the only way i can describe it.*Bad optics* Westboros got bad
*Optics*, and Theology to say the least. That's not even getting into the claims that some people make that they're a controlled Phyop.

Don't do anything. Regardless of how you feel about the gay issue they are jerks (praising IEDs, picketing soldiers' funerals, picketing Mr. Rogers' funeral). Honestly they are just a money-making operation. They are all lawyers, they just try to provoke people to assault them so they can sue. Fred Phelps was a Democrat and Al Gore supporter.

You should make signs that cite Ephesians 4:29, Colossians 4:6, James 1:26, Ecclesiastes 5:2-4, and Matthew 12:36.
But also gently remind people that sodomy is still sin.

ignore em

They probably won't show. They like to put out press releases just to get their name out

This x 1000. The more people realize this the quicker their money dries up

This, the POINT is to have bad optics because they want people to attack them. That's how they make their money.

Join them.

Attached: 1430239587377.png (1158x1020, 104.14K)

top kek

wait, wait, wait, wait. so you're telling me fred phelps is closer to scripture than stevie anderson?

seriously?

Attached: Anderson does not know the gospel.webm (300x171, 8.17M)

So is Anderson a secret Muslim or what

You gotta be Muslim to hate fags? Anderson is what he is, but he isn't a liar.

Phelps is a hyper-calvinist

Not at all. It's not just goofy Steven Anderson. Despising fags is traditional Christian view; it's just that the zeitgeist of today somehow forbids harsh statements towards large social, ethnic or religious groups.
I noticed that people with many children tend to overreact if homosexuality is mentioned. E.g. Fr. Ivan Okhlobystin is a father of six. Some normal Christian don't even see a difference between homosexuality, pederasty and pedophilia. And it's ok, why would they?

Attached: oven.webm (640x360, 4.09M)

Based White!

Stevie Anderson is a liar, built on false doctrine and half-truths.

Is this the same Steven Anderson that declared the KJV to literally be God? That's some pretty serious heresy.

youtu.be/9xKvdU0qgrs

The notion that faggots cannot repent for their sins and become Christians is totally un-christian. That fact that someone who calls themselves a pastor would tell people to "kill themselves" rather than preach the gospel and tell them to repent says a lot. He sounds very much like a muslim, consumed with anger, bitterness and hatred.

You know everyone in the family all have law degrees and they just piss people off so if anyone does anything, they get sued. It is a huge scam and I doubt they believe in any of the crap they say

Yeah

Attached: 5c05b642e6d3161aadcab256f47f799f28fc06b121c30ed83f09128f86319f5b.jpeg (1280x720 114.38 KB, 8.33M)