NordVPN Responds to Privacy Sensitive Allegations

Over the past several weeks there have been repeated efforts to place NordVPN is a bad light. The company is being linked to Tesonet, one of Lithuania's largest tech companies, which runs data mining and residential proxy services. NordVPN says that these activities have nothing to do with their company and have retained a large auditing firm to back this up.
The VPN industry is highly competitive. Combined with a userbase which tends to be more suspicious than the average Internet user, this is a volatile mix.
torrentfreak.com/nordvpn-responds-to-privacy-sensitive-allegations-180830/

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (195x82, 3.72K)

NordVPN has pulled their advertisements from Zig Forums and the Goldwater

Q: what's interesting about this article?

A: nothing at all

it's written poorly, with an embarrassing typo in the first sentence.

either that or jim kicked them out

Nope. Jim is literally begging for money.

Zig Forums pass when

Never, that's when.

If there's one thing that's obvious, it's that Ron and Jim are clueless

It cracks me up to think anybody would be dissuaded by something as trivial as a CAPTCHA, as if typing SIX LETTERS is an 'obstacle', when you're in here to type out entire posts.

It's like competitors at an eating contest complaining about having to eat a dinner mint beforehand.

NordVPN is one of six different VPN services I pay to use, and honestly, so far I haven't even scratched the surface with Nord. The volunteer moderator in Zig Forums thinks he's causing me 'grief' when he bans IP addresses, but it only takes me 3 or 4 seconds to change IPs, and jump right back in here. with access to THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS of IPs, Nord has been a sweet deal.

(and so far, I haven't had to use any of the other 5 VPN services in here)

THE TRUTH ABOUT CHAN USERS:

lazy, sedentary slobs, cheap and broke, unwilling to spend even $1 on an Zig Forums pass, but more than happy to manipulate their mother into paying their other bills, as long as they have access to video games and faggot anime.

Stopped reading right there.

liar. you read every word

This new advertiser here at Zig Forums has one of THE stupidest (and least descriptive) advertising cocepts (and worthless products) I think I've ever seen.

It's so fucking stupid.

Attached: IMG_20180830_075029.jpg (449x373, 31.84K)

who was the genius who thought THESE shitty designs on T-shirts and hoodies would be popular?

The artwork is awful. it's hideous, and doesn't even make sense. Having any of these crappy designs on your T-shirt would make people avoid you.

STUPID AS SHIT.

Attached: Screenshot_20180830-074902.png (480x854, 234.96K)

and with a minimum order of $45, these horrible designs are sure to earn ZERO DOLLARS in sales here on Zig Forums, where users won't even spend $1 on anything.

this stupid advertiser will pull out of their agreement after realizing nobody's interested in their crappy designs

Attached: Screenshot_20180830-074910.png (480x854, 208.03K)

The more I look at this STUPID AS SHIT idea, the more I'm beginning to think it's Jim's idea.

L A M E A S S H I T

Attached: Screenshot_20180830-080444.png (480x854, 292.45K)

I'm not exactly sure WTF the stupid owl is supposed to represent, but it's one of the shittiest ideas in history.

S T U P I D

Oh my God

It's some faggot trying to jump in on the idiotic gay as fuck fake-ass 'Q user' bullshit faggot-train

wow

No wonder it's so poorly executed

of all the gay as shit 'loser bandwagon' ideas I've ever seen, the 'Q user' thing is THE LAMEST FAGGOT parade bullshit of them all

Disheartening news!

8ch has ads?