ATF Director Retiring

thetruthaboutguns.com/2019/04/daniel-zimmerman/atf-acting-director-thomas-brandon-announces-retirement/

Who will his replacement be Zig Forums?

Attached: brandon-thomas-e-280x350.gif (280x350, 54.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCzj_jBdoppML-t9DQIEMqrg
alignable.com/aledo-tx/coulson-and-associates
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A greater cancer.

Unfournatley I believe you may be correct on this given the absolute state of the ATF

Like said, the goodest of all goyim will most likely replace him.

Ideally, no one.
A man can dream, right?

Maybe I am wrong. They are going to have to contact OP to find a greater faggot than that guy..

This

What will the next replacement be? A quadroon sheboon?

I thank him for his service keeping Americans safe.

We can all dream of the day the ATF just becomes the AT and leaves us alone

That fishmouth

"ATF should be a convenience store, not a Govt agency."

Not a bad idea, IMO. If Govt wants to get people off smokes and booze, the Govt should collect up surplus booze and tobacco and sell at loss-leader prices to take the PROFIT out of private enterprise, and thus no ads telling young people to start bad habits. ATF stores could also distribute surplus firearms, and re-IDed seized firearms from crooks. Govt sells other seized items, no reason they shouldn't make few bucks if the guns are otherwise GTG.

PS-I bet there would be serious collector's market for guns used in certain crimes. Auction proceeds could go to victim and/or funeral expenses.
Alcohol would include "all purpose" pure alcohol for drinking, cleaning, A-stove, or motor fuel.

To be honest I bet some people would pay a fortune for mass shooter guns such as the NZ dudes guns.

Remember Ruby Ridge!
Remember Waco!
Hail the Martyrs yet to come!
youtube.com/channel/UCzj_jBdoppML-t9DQIEMqrg

>Used Seized guns sale!

Fuck's sake. Why can't this gay world be less gay and have something fun like this for once?

if only our dystopia was as cyberpunk is that.

It will be C AT.
Cannibas, Alcohol, and Tobacco.
BACT

Or just dissolve the atf as a whole and make the fbi take care of it to save money

y'know, if my understanding of Missouri State law and regulations is accurate….. you actually could open an "ATF Convenience Store" in that state with very few hiccups.

all you'd really need is:

Probably a woman with an even higher tendency towards fucking innocent people over, just like with the CIA.

the ATF has been corrupt for ages, possibly since inception. they are responsible for the OKC bombing for instance, and Waco.

That along with all of their "proactive" work which always backfires and/or fucks the average citizen over

That'd actually be pretty nice

They could be like an Alcoholic Beverage Control, retailers put their guns up for sale in the ATF stores, The state or federal government can do insta-background checks and reap a whole bunch of tax dollars from the whole thing. Meanwhile customers are able to buy from a massive consortium of stuff. Perhaps they could even have a Build-an-AR-Bar, where you sort through parts and assemble an AR the same way you pick and choose your way through a burrito bowl

Only if they don't have a fucking stranglehold over the ability to sell guns like ABC stores do with liquor.
In VA the ABC has shut down many small businesses because of their bullshit requirements for liquor licenses, and if you want to buy a bottle of jack after 9pm anywhere then you're fucked well and good because your only choice at that point is to either make a trip to NC or Maryland to buy your shit or take a trip to some bar or restaurant where they'll charge you ten times as much.

Why aren't they doing that, especially since Police is auctioning off drug dealers' cars etc.

eek, I'd definitely hope for a better system. One more consumer and business friendly

I once heard a story from some guy that had gotten a tour of an FBI evidence locker. There were a bunch of museum piece collectors items sitting there waiting for destruction, we're talking $10,000 plus guns here. The guy asked the agent giving the tour why they didn't auction those pieces off, make some money, help balance the budget. The agent's response was as follows.

>

Some local police/Sheriff departments do this already. Some states require that the police departments unload their old evidence to local pawn shops or retailers that ask. Kentucky is this way IIRC. Most of them never make it to the shelves however since they're in such horrid condition though. both from extreme negligence on the original owners part and from sitting in an evidence for a decade or two. You can even spot the suicide guns by the acute rust around the muzzle and teardrop shaped splotches of rust along the body.

Attached: penn suicide guns.jpg (300x447, 26.06K)

kek

How black will she be?

Vantablack

Attached: 1159 pm.jpg (1100x619, 85.67K)

inb4 it's a gay mulatto tranny

Attached: jqXz2St.gif (348x318, 3.07M)

Attached: download.jpeg-16.jpg (300x168, 6.3K)

Trump fired Secret Service director today

@dannyocoulson
alignable.com/aledo-tx/coulson-and-associates

Along with the DHS woman "retiring" changes are comming

Now if only his faggot ass tore into the ATF then it would almost make up for his israel brown nosing.

Someone like Pablo Escobar is needed

i'd thank you if you'd choose to retire from life and suck start a shotgun.
keeping America safe from rifle barrels .5" to short? lol, get fucked. 90% of the ATF is fucking bullshit, the other 10% is debatable.

Other than burning white families alive and calling them cultists, what does BATFE do?
Ensuring taxes are paid on AT and nobody's selling methanol?

It's just another example of the federal redundancy creep that all 3 letter agencies share.
It started off as a part of what would eventually become the IRS and focused on busting moonshiners, then eventually expanded into federal enforcement of tobacco taxation, then regulation of firearms manufacturers and eventually explosives. Eventually it became it's own bureau and then Dubya shifted them under the justice department.
In theory they exist as the regulatory agency of any of the big manufacturers or distributors of the A T F and Es under the gigantic meme that is "interstate commerce" but in reality, they along with every other 3 letter overlap and fight each other for their little slice of the pie. They don't even do much groundwork themselves since they usually just use task forces made up of local Zogbots. If Trump actually cared about slashing spending, he'd round up 90% of these 3 letters, gut them and reformat them as task forces under the FBI.

i honestly don't know, lol, i went with debatable because maybe someone has a rational argument for their existence? i wouldn't know because I'm not on that side of the argument….

They make it more difficult for Karl to get his magical satanic cum juice for his gay parties.

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES