Is a single man masterbating adultery? It's not winnie the pooh fair if I can't get sexual release if I'm single

Is a single man masterbating adultery? It's not winnie the pooh fair if I can't get sexual release if I'm single.

Attached: burt.png (1023x765, 795.69K)

Yes

Too bad

Sin

No, but it's still a sin.
Who are you to determine what's fair or not?
Sexuality is a gift from God, meant to be used within the confines of marriage.
I'm single, too, and I submit to the commands of God because He knows better than me, wants the best for me, and is all worthy of my obedience.

Attached: masturbation-sin-infographic.png (800x2000, 1013.96K)

Do not err: the effeminate shall possess the kingdom of God.

Augustine says (De adult. conjug. [The quotation is from Cap. Adulterii xxxii, qu. 7. Cf. Augustine, De Bono Conjugali, viii.]) that "of all these," namely the sins belonging to lust, "that which is against nature is the worst."

Wherever there occurs a special kind of deformity whereby the venereal act is rendered unbecoming, there is a determinate species of lust. This may occur in two ways: First, through being contrary to right reason, and this is common to all lustful vices; secondly, because, in addition, it is contrary to the natural order of the venereal act as becoming to the human race: and this is called "the unnatural vice." This may happen in several ways. First, by procuring pollution, without any copulation, for the sake of venereal pleasure: this pertains to the sin of "uncleanness" which some call "effeminacy."

I think you forgot another "not" there, brother.

Attached: 123456543.png (324x242, 138.59K)

No, but it actually damages your sexuality and slowly you shall lose interest in women thus wont have motivation to procreate, only to satisfy your temporal carnal urges at the expanse of your mental and physical health.
Also

Why are people compelled to masturbation if it's against nature? Fleeing any sort of adultery/sex that is non-matrimonial is so easy to do, why is suppressing yourself so difficult? Why is getting rid of pent up unclean desires so they won't cloud your mind prohibited? Why do they coalesce at all before we marry?

That's what you think. Where there is lust there is always a prediliction to destructive acts. In fact textbook adultry is outright promoted these days, so it cannot be too unpopular now can it?

It only ensnares people who can't think for themselves in society. Some are still waiting for their SO.

That can quite literally be used to argue for any other sin.

Great point. The compulsion isn't necessarily the sin. It is the surrender to sin. In a sense turning your back on god.

Is this understanding it correctly?

Precisely.
We will always be tempted, no question. The matter is whether we entertain temptation or give in to it (both are sin).

A man's desire to kill, commit adultery, or be a shitty person in general almost always comes due to outside influences, which can be fled from with proper discipline. Unless they have some sort of problem they're born with. Even children who're too young to understand anything show preference to people who are good and not evil.
But this one urge attacks you even when you stay away from all other possible sins. It's inside us when we're born and fleeing from it (ignoring it) only makes matters worse, which then actually might open doors for other, worse sins to influence the person, maybe even make them actually insane.

Yes, user. And God intended the sexual urge to be used in marriage.
The only problem with modern man's concept of sexual urges is that he should indulge them as he pleases.
No one who is reasonable would seriously argue that someone should eat whatever they want whenever. That's a surefire way to become a glutton.
Yet, the urge to eat is natural. What is unnatural is the unbridled indulgence and excess.

YES

ALL CHRISTIAN BOYS NEED TO BE PUT IN CHASTITY DEVICES IF NOT MARRIED

Attached: 16571868.jpg (300x533, 22.62K)

Begone with this sodomitical lewdness.

Attached: Pantocrator.jpg (397x768, 132.14K)

Oh no I don't mean excess. Addiction is obviously bad.
I mean "at all". What with all the studies saying total abstinence even for masturbation can cause some serious psychological/mood problems, such as increased stress, anger, anxiety, mind fog, prostate cancer, etc. This can be disastrous to a person's social life in general, because of things they are not guilty of.
If denying the urge is good, why does it further amplify even more impure urges? Why does it only really go away when "put to rest" when you're alone by yourself?

DON'T SIN! LOCK YOUR CLIT!

Attached: c32a904d5.jpg (1200x1600 125.12 KB, 148.01K)

I don't trust modern academia as far as I can throw it.
Besides, I've made the commitment to avoid masturbation and it can be difficult, sure. But it's also difficult to fast.
Someone who may be inexperienced in the faith may find it insurmountable, but it's part of discipline.
Because the demons love to make a man on the path of righteousness falter.
Make no mistake, they'll use almost anything to try and get you to capitulate.