ESCALATION IN LIBYA, HAFTAR ADVANCES ON TRIPOLI

Haftar's LNA is attempting to coup the shit out of NATO's government.

libya.liveuamap.com

LNA's 106th Batt. controls South Tripoli's International Airport. - Being contested by GNA forces as I post this.

SLIMY JEW TWEETS NEAT IMAGES - twitter.com/Oded121351/status/1114401197644046336

Attached: LNA in Soman.jpg (1280x720 412.87 KB, 6.8M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_Libyan_general_election
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Godspeed, General.

No matter who dies, we win

Attached: yek.gif (600x600, 217.71K)

Is libya heating up again?

It never cooled down. It was a low intensity war zone after the fighting with Gaddafi ended and then became a second full fledged civil war in 2014.

Gay Nigger Alliance?

That's a new summer wave of rapefugees in the making.

Everyone that wanted to leave Libya left long ago. The danger was that Libya was a cork that kept the bottle of africa closed up. Until (((they))) got rid of Gaddafi that is.

Haftar can't coup he's leading the governmental forces AGAINST putschist (that are the guy that were put in power by NATO, should have step down after parliamentary elections, then decided not to as the results of said election weren't in their favor).

That's how insane things in Libya are.
Well it's not insane at all, our retarded leaders are just shocked and appealed that the most developed country in Africa didn't exactly appreciate their democratic liberators cum airstrike and voted for a mix of old guard and nationalists…
So they kept backing the GNA against everything it's supposed to be, while Russia literally swooped in, just said "hey, unlike those hypocritical dickheads, we're ok with self-rule" and is now back on track to getting Libya back.

Attached: 1033px-Libyan_Civil_War.svg.png (1033x991, 173.25K)

Don't worry about that.

Which side did Micron pick?

The Spirit of Gaddafi shall live on
Check em

Is there any livestreaming of this going on?

Anyone in this shithole still worth rooting for or did all the decent guys die with Gaddafi? I'm weary of Haftar since he sided against him

I heard that since the cunt is in constant civil war there were a group that was resembling the ideals of ghadaffi. But I'm not too keen on it, these places are always filled with constant infighting.

they're all cunts, tbh. Haftar seems like the lesser evil between the two, but it's not hard to be better than UN kikes supported by "ex-ISIS".

Haftar spent a lot of time in the US after fleeing from Gaddafi and is supported by UAE and France, and allegedly even got assistance from Israel once or twice. On the other hand, he gave amnesty to Gaddafi's son (who was sentenced to death), has been mostly removing jihadis, and his opponents are shabbos goys.

Still, ending the war in Libya should be a positive even if the winner isn't perfect. It should finally stem the tide of rapefugees into europe (even if EU has to bribe Haftar to help).

Salvini needs to put boots on the ground, found the Italian Empire, and resettle all of the fugees in the Libyan client state.

Ottoman-Italian war 2 Electric Boogaloo

Now without Turks

Stop getting my hopes up.

Even the LNA has token niggers lol

I'm surprised there isn't a coalition of C-tier militaries in South Europe trying to split influence in North Africa. I imagine Spain, Portugal, Italy, and Greece could clamp down on any single country (Egypt aside) without much trouble. It's definitely in their interests to have one of their puppets in power over a Russian or NATO puppet.

Gaddafi's son is running in the election and is allied with Haftar.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_Libyan_general_election

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (660x371, 322.4K)

Weird shit is happening. Haftar was originally backed by the US, then the US started backing their favorite allies (Islamic "moderate" terrorists) which he hates, so he went to Russia out of spite (which was very happy).
Now of course France and Italy can usually only take out the US cock out of their mouth to put it in their rectum but it seem that even them have enough as the French and Italian Navy (Operation Sophia, that under the pretense of countering migrant smuggling were de facto protecting Tripoli and preventing Russia to land heavy gear for Haftar) have peeled off earlier this week right at the time Haftar started his offensive.

Libya has some Tuareg natives in the south.
The LNA is really a mix of the various tribes and militias from the country while the GNA is mercenary heavy and "moderate islamists".

Why do you think there was a financial crisis that crippled Southern Europe before the Arab Spring?

>check livemap to see if israel is bombing the good ? guys
like a fucking clockwork

Attached: 21819576_0.jpg (480x640, 64.19K)

oy vey, they couldn't handle the antisemitism, better pay them 300 billion dollars (60% of GDP) now.

Fuck I want to unironically wage war on Israel so fucking badly it's driving me insane. The only way they can pay for their crimes is by going extinct

Attached: 88.png (500x958, 359.64K)

I feel you strelok. My life has no meaning and I have no interest in my university. I want to fight, every day I long for conflict. I hate the kikes and the UN for this fucking "peace" we have. I want to go to war and kill and struggle and win. This is unironically the worst era of mankind.

Attached: 413095FA00000578-0-image-a-25_1496825894463.jpg (840x420 335.35 KB, 77.47K)

Are you surprised that a government is bombing perceived rebels? Or am I misreading?

We live in the most utterly boring and ultimately meaningless era. Cucked populations, boring lifestyle and even if you want to go to war it is made extremely difficult because PMCniggers only hire veterans and unless you once fought for Israel then you don't classify as a veteran. It truly is a nightmare. My only hope is for Serbia to start war with Kosovo so that I can easily volunteer and genocide albaniggers. Or perhaps another Greek civil war, that would be top tier too.

Attached: Helgren027.jpg (565x357 414.1 KB, 52.62K)

Why are we still here?

Just to suffer, apparently.
We're just wageslaves and buyfags until the demographics end us all. The reason you see all these muds in commercials isn't to snub Europeans, it's to cater to their new clientele.

Attached: positive-thinking-comic.png (625x605, 46.47K)

If you're waiting for the enemy to give you permission to fight, you'll be waiting for a very long time.

Everything is excessive and everyone I meet is dull and hollow inside and just an identity on the outside. Society only values excess; excess sex, excess money, excess friends, excess material goods. I feel like the majority of all people are useless, and I can't relate to anyone, and nothing is interesting to me anymore. I want something to believe in that I can say I fought for and that I can say was right. Just ANYTHING, I can't stand this idleness, of dreary daily life where the only thing that matters is how much relevant media you consume. I don't know if I even care to win anymore, I'm so despondent I just want something to believe in, hopeless or not.

It's so tiring, how do you guys keep going?

I know it's a fallacy, but what if we rebel? What if I rebel? I'll be sent to prison like Brenton and forgotten in a month and everything will keep marching on as normal. Brenton didn't inspire anyone to follow him, and despite the constant polarization of politics it doesn't seem to break anything?

Attached: Best Hitler Speech.mp4 (640x480, 4.7M)

You want to believe in something, even if it's hopeless, but you won't believe in rebellion because you think it's hopeless?

law only applies when they catch you alive

The current system in which we live is wholly unsustainable, and I'm confident I'll live to see the day it gets crushed under it's own, constantly growing weight. Many are also confident that that day isn't more than a decade, or two, away.
For the time being, count the current peace as a blessing, as in this peacetime, you can go full /SIG/ while everyone around you wastes the precious time they have by living in the moment. Then, when the machine starts bleeding to death with everyone in it, you not only survive, but can also think "how can I benefit from this situation?"

well, so this is pretty much gg no re. unless there is very fucking quick nato fuckery l expect the war will be over before l wake up.

Attached: map of libia 1.jpg (528x960 173.31 KB, 37.14K)

I think about this a lot. That analogy that there's this evil machine that we are a part of and that every time it has a hangup, people try to fix it, and really they are part of the problem. They are facilitators.
If you were to try and facilitate getting inot the institution that eventually replaces your country's power structure, how would you do it?

pretty much looking like the global nigger army is finished and they're calling for a truce

I doubt there'd be only one, just considering the absolute size of the U.S and the countless domestic and foreign powers wanting to cash in on the mayhem. The only thing I can clearly tell you is that I'll be launching lead projectiles at high velocities towards communist players in Minecraft in any case.

I really fucking hate muslims, but I can't help but smile over how excited they get over shooting rockets at each other.

And Europe gets even more migrants. I wouldn't call that a win.

and then we vote for Golden Dawn and it doesn't matter anymore

sounds like you have depression

Attached: ebc733978a04ad46911a8b07233feeabd190bc5f624218b2463122024b72f847.png (1200x584, 732.04K)

who doesnt?

Attached: PAIN.webm (640x360, 3.94M)

But that was a GNA airstrike, not Israeli one. Are you all stupid?

Actually, if LNA finally takes control of the whole country, there's a good chance rapefugees will finally be stopped. Right now, they're streaming through Libya en masse since neither side is capable or willing to stem the tide. For one, there's diplomacy fuckery being played, for two, even if both LNA and GNA wanted to stop migrants, they can't, as the southern border is essentially lawless and controlled by tribals and criminal gangs, so anyone can get into Libya from there. And after they're in, Libya sure as fuck doesn't want them to stay stuck there – they do not enjoy the dregs of nigger societies any more than Europe. With one side finally taking control of the country, there will be time to control the southern border and stop this stream

Infiltrating current power structure and getting into a position that matters. When revolutions happen, only rarely do nobodies rise to be the leaders. It's usually politicians and military leaders who had a group following their orders since the begining who manage to carve out a territory for themselves.

Can you even blame him?

I never read much on Libya in specific, but it sounds like the southern border of every North African country is like that, war or peace. I mean, the Bedouins have maintained their lifestyle of disregarding borders from Algeria to Syria for centuries.

(heil'd)
I know it makes no sense but going out and starting something no one will follow only to waste away in prison obviously triggers self preservation instincts, yet I know no one will follow unless someone starts it.

I'm 20, I want to have kids and get married, killing myself to prevent going to jail is much worse than dying in battle I think.

I'd like to think that but for how bad things are even now everyone is content with muh electronics and social media. Even the libtards who think Trump is literally Hitler are complacent to just whine online. I doubt they'll ever let the internet and power grid go down long enough for the majority to look up from their phones.

I'd recon so.

Attached: quote-i-m-so-despondent-about-everything-everything-i-try-goes-totally-wrong-there-s-no-escape-joseph-goebbels-92-7-0728.jpg (850x400, 61.61K)

Kolego, Migration IS the war.

Well leaf maybe its your turn. Your government is cucked and getting invaded by the Chinese and dune coons. You say Tarrant didnt inspire anybody but he can inspire you. Stream it. Just as he did. Tell them he inspired you. Be part of his legacy. Maybe somebody else will be part of yours.

>He is 20 like me
>He wants to do something with women in 2019

I have never even dated a woman because I got to /r9k/ too early plus talking to anyone is extremely taxing, I wish we had some form of communication that was non-verbal but not like sign language and can't see women as human anymore. Doesn't mean I can't still dream about a wife and family.

I used to enjoy films and going to the theatre but nowadays I can't stand it. The only things that entertain me now is combat footage, anime, and Top Gear/Grand Tour reruns. Hell, the only reason I even watch anime is because at least you know there's more effort put into drawing cells or whatever new technologies exist to make the characters move than any Ivy educated jew film people.

I don't understand what sort of circuit it takes for the common man (hell even my sister and father are this way) to watch and enjoy the sort of crude and utterly vapid TV shows and movies. Anyways, I hope this recent bout of war brings about some great combat footage.

I can't remember the last movie I watched that I enjoyed, people think it's odd that I don't like movies but to me the best movies I've seen in a long time have just been okay, or passable.
I don't even like watching anime anymore, there's lots of series I enjoy that have new seasons that came out this year but I haven't cared to watch any.
The occasional time I see bits of T.V. it's my dad or sister watching also, it's always utter trash and I don't understand how they enjoy it. Especially the reality shit my sister watches. The Brenton video is the only thing I have actually enjoyed watching this year.

Attached: WWI arty.webm (640x360, 3.73M)

it's not just tribals, though, but smuggler gangs from Chad and Sudan that make a bussiness from drugs and guiding rapefugees to Libya

It's called text, user

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2200x1700, 712.81K)

all l am saying you should have a plan of escape to mongolia or something and to not use guns

That's not how it works ya retard. If people don't like shitty shows to start with, they don't start liking them after watching that shit 100 times (they don't watch them 100 times to start with).

I meant irl, I'm not officially autistic but I really feel with them on verbal communication being taxing and difficult. My sister often gets mad at me for nodding or pointing or looking at shit as a response rather than speaking because to me it's so much easier and more efficient. Why say "it's over there" when you can point or look at it to show the exact same thing and convey the same message?

I've actually thought a bit about how Brenton could have gotten away. Although doing so would almost certainly mean no live stream. If I were to do anything and escape the city it would then involve a small boat and east.

I think it's more escapism and then they just get wired to watch anything because even a shitty show is better than reality. I used to be like that with games and anime, stuff I liked but didn't enjoy just for escapism and to waste time. Though in some cases it's probably just they have utterly trash taste.

Assuming EU leadership wants the tide to wane.

I've felt very similar for quite some time, a kind of distaste for most things and people. I turned that feeling into something, started to concentrated heavily on taking care of the family and taking steps to train and educate myself for the inevitable. Start reading, not just gloss over a book or two, but read anything and everything you can get your hands on guerrilla warfare, urban combat, low intensity conflict, counterinsurgency, 4th gen warfare, ect… I mean read personal accounts, historical accounts, theoretical studies, case studies, ect… I went to a local thriftstore and bought 10+ Clancy novels, because they give good insight and provide sustenance to the warrior within, I'm also reading a historic case study on urban warfare from Vietnam to Iraq, which includes non-US urban combat actions like the 2nd Chechen War. Also, reading through a first hand account of a guy who survived Kosovo, the hell he and his went through. Been hitting the gym, lining up some training courses/classes, and trying to fill every spare moment of time with getting myself squared away, hell I even start I gear modification project.

Shut the fuck up retard.

I work out in hopes of looking like Arno Breker's "Heros" or Stanisław Szukalski's "Bow and Arrow to Opression"

Attached: heros-breker-1943.JPEG (1000x860 36.07 KB, 194.31K)

But Zig Forums told me that it is gay to have a fit body, it is much better to look like a 400 pounds landwhale.

Vidya game is what keeps me going on.

Sound sad, but what to do?

It's the jew who created association between masculinity and sodomy in order to ruin the former by subverting the natural hatred of fags that if not removed through trauma based conditioning will manifest itself before puberty starts.

Have you seen the most recent picture by Gillette Venus stunningly and bravely hiring a Fat Bastard lookalike for their commercial?

I never dated a woman because I was always an autistic outcast spending most of my time with my interests of vidya and reading history/politics/sci-fi. When I turned into a teen I found it strange how most girls flock at their own to rich chads while I'd be expected to make advances towards them if I want a gf. Long story short, places like pre-2016 8/pol/ and 8/r9k/ only helped me understand how the world works and why it works in certain ways. My personality helps me to fake my way through normalfag life, giving me the means to distract my mind from the fact that I'll probably never have a wife and a family in general.

Being /fit/ is racist.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1125x1385 434.2 KB, 1.13M)

Even if they don't, the majority of rapefugees come from the (((UN)))-sponsored areas, not from Haftar's territory, meaning he's not making people trafficking as easy as the jihadist militias, and I don't imagine he'd become more welcoming after finishing the job.

Sure you will if you keep at improving yourself. I'll probably do what my great-grandfather did and chase some 18yo pussy in my late 30's (chicks are into older men). Worked for him, should work for me.

I see some of my normalfag friends getting chicks and it's pretty pathetic. The more extroverted ones sleep around with girls as promiscuitous as they are, meaning they're going out with complete whores, while the more introverted ones chase 4/10 cunts with betafaggotry, forgiving them even literal cuckoldry (not even fucking joking). The way I see it, it's better to wait until you actually meet a girl you like and want to marry, rather than chasing pussy at any cost only to divorce 3 years later because you realise you hate that two timing whore and be saddled with alimony.

Quote related remains the most insightful commentary on this bullshit to date.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (850x400, 143.54K)

So basically, it doesn't matter whether you marry or not, you will regret it? The fact that this comes from a man who allegedly wanted the "warrior class" to share their wifes with each other is interesting to say the least.
I'm already doing it to some extent, but I still have much to do.
Yeah I thought about it too and I think Aristotle talked about mens perfect age of marrying in their mid to late 30s and women marrying when they are 18yo, so it makes sense. Problem is, we are not living in our great-grandfathers times so getting an 18yo religious (which is basically a prerequesite for faithfulness) virgin qt is pretty damn hard in our times. Regardless, good luck with that.
These two scenarios seem to be the most common nowadays.
Then again, good luck with it, but I think you'll be searching for gold in a lake full of piranhas.

No matter the choice, there is always second-guessing. Nobody can know for sure the outcome from a choice before it is made, and when one chooses one over another they can never be sure it was the right one. No matter how good of an outcome, there will always be that stray thought "was the other one better"?

celibate leads to /r9k/ and depression. Marriage leads to ridiculous amounts of bullshit. Remember that at the time he said this, people haven't had to deal with shit like divorce or alimony either, so if anything, it would be even more stressful now. Did you never hear your colleagues at work complain about the shit their wives pull?
Yeah, but you can still greatly affect how an 18yo girl develops. She'll see an older guy not just as a lover, but also as an authority figure
Well, user, if you reached into the lake, would you rather end up with nothing, or with a piranha on your arm? I've seen enough examples to know that no marriage is still better than a bad marriage – it becomes endless suffering where you actively look for excuses not to go home as you know what awaits you is another argument full of guilt tripping, insults, and threats, until finally there is a divorce to set you free from that, except the whore takes half your shit and you gotta pay her for the next two decades as she shittily raises your kid that you barely get to see while filling his/her head with what a douchebag you are. It's not even that rare statistically, I see it among my friends and thank god I come from a functioning family. Rather than going through that bullshit, I think I'll try finding that gold.

I've also been with a bitch already, so it's not like I don't have any experience with this. Had my head in the clouds when we were in bed together, but the moment we got out, it was just massive stress and she wasn't even that cancerous a cunt compared to some others I've seen. Sure, I miss the positives from time to time, but I also remember the massive relief when the relationship ended and the stress was gone. Don't go for whores, user. They might be easy to pick up, but it's not worth it and there's no way it'll last long.

I realize that the religion and faithfulness has sort of collapsed in czechia but couldnt you find a nice churchgoing slovak girl? Arent they more trad? not that czech women arent exceptionally beautiful

Well, user, it's not that there aren't any religious girls (there are, even in Czechia), but the issue is, there's far more men seeking a trad qt than there are trad qts. I will of course try to find some myself after I have some time (shit's hectic at the moment but should slow down in about a year or so), but knowing how amazingly quickly such girls get sniped by chads (who also have no desire to actually marry sluts), I don't see the prospects to be too high.

ahh the ol supply and demand conundrum.
yeah chad isnt gonna marry a whore if he doesnt have to. shame how they contribute to the problem both times around (encouraging whores and marrying the trad qts).

The only sort of encouraging thing I might say (and I imagine is probably true in Bohemia as well as in Burgerstan) is that really beautiful/modelesque and in particular Tall Women tend to scare off a lot of guys and get deceptively less attention than you might expect. I dont know if chads think that they wont put out or something but for sure these kinds of women tend to be more available than their attractiveness might otherwise suggest.
I read a statistic once that Czechia was in the top 5 countries for women's leg length as a function of height so you should be good in that department.

GEE, IT SHURE IS LIBYA AROUND HERE

Have a map. Also, in somewhat related news, Trump designated Iranian army as a terror group. Iran in turn designated US army as a terror group. In the future there will be no wars, only anti-terror operations.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (943x540, 1.2M)

So the red is Haftar and the green the globohomos?

yup.

Attached: 601fa05579267618e09efb46f3e743c540faa08fc77d13b3b7e1e2b186a97c59.jpg (490x769, 69.64K)

Thanks

There hasn't been wars for quite some time now.
Especially with western countries involved, because if those were wars, where are the spoils that we won, and if we lost, where are the generals being court martialed for failure?

Well there's the rapefugees, the military contracts for Abrams and similar shit… :^)

I always wondered what will we do once all of asia has been exterminated. Will we just start fighting among ourselves or will we see small pockets of commies start appearing around?

Those are so dull and boring. Why don't we just exterminate niggers in africa after we're done with asia?

Why not rebuild the Colosseum and perform Nigger extermination tournaments there?

both magnificent ideas, I'm not sure if I can choose

We could also make Turks and Niggers fight each other in the Arena for our amusement.

Can anyone explain why France is supporting Haftar? Why is one of the most globohomo countries in the world supporting the legitimate government over there?

It's still up you dumb krautnigger

Maybe they want to sell boats but the EUN doesn't want them to so they're backing the bad goys out of spite?

That sounds like a decent low-tech practical implementation of Eugenics.