Idiot Cop In Jail, Fired For Soliciting Sex

Fired deputy offered reduced charges in exchange for sex, authorities say. He's a fucking idiot, just like all law enforcement officers.

A Georgia deputy was fired Thursday after the GBI found he asked a woman for sexual favors in return for reducing criminal charges against her. She was hot as shit, with really nice small tits, and had been caught with meth.

Last week, the Monroe County Sheriff’s Office was tipped off to an Aug. 14 off-duty conversation between Deputy William Miller, 38, and Ashlie Roberts, who had been arrested by Miller in July. She refused his propositions.

“Deputy Miller was immediately placed on administrative paid leave and was removed from active duty,” a sheriff’s spokeswoman said in a statement. “The sheriff’s office began an internal investigation and contacted the GBI and FBI to conduct a criminal investigation.”

Miller was fired once the internal investigation was closed, according to the sheriff’s office. He was subsequently arrested on a charge of violating his oath as a public officer.

Miller had been employed with the sheriff’s office since April and has been in law enforcement since 2014, according to the GBI. He is being held in the Monroe County jail, just 27 miles away from Johnny Neptune's house.

ajc.com/news/crime--law/breaking-fired-deputy-offered-reduced-charges-exchange-for-sex-authorities-say/KopF4aoNzdiLOEAUMSijJL/

Attached: miller william.jpg (800x450, 62.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

clipsyndicate.com/video/play/7406610
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This entire thread is useless unless we have a good pick of Ashlie I can fap to.

Short fat and balding is no way to go through life, son.

Ashlie Roberts, the tweaker that told the deputy to eat shit.

Attached: 39453617_111366803141896_9149534612664352768_n.jpg (538x538, 23.52K)

To you or I, Ashlie might not be all that special, but if you were that uptight, sexually frustrated idiotic low iq deputy, she would be super hot….

Plus, meth makes girls fuck like crazy

Thx
Fapworthy but not prison time worthy…

Tiny tits RULE!!!

Attached: 39090102_106717766940133_8722546139670249472_o.jpg (719x1280, 65.15K)

He won't go to prison…..

He'll get probation for 5 years
and NEVER get another job
in law enforcement

Yeah I hear it ele>>664542

The poor girl; if she didn't have herpes I'd buy her a good time, maybe a nose full of coke and bone the shit out of that.

PROOF THAT HES AN IDIOT:

try to see him through her eyes

he actually thought she'd say yes

Attached: Screenshot_20180830-233144.png (480x854, 280.33K)

I'd tap it herpes or not

It's unlikely that her herpes is on her butthole, where I'd be hitting it

If it was this cop, Ashlie would do it in a heartbeat. The problem was that Deputy Miller didn't realize that he's not cool or attractive,

Attached: 284c271d916ff922df68c9203035fd18.jpg (2448x3264, 551.93K)

Fucking idiot

Attached: Screenshot_20180830-233824.png (480x854, 227.38K)

The Flaw In your Theory

the fat ugly cop is in jail

because he COULDN'T get pussy

while my wife is in bed next to me

btw, how's that new video game?

Can a person actually be “too smart” to be a cop in America?

A federal court’s decision back in 2000 suggests that, yes, you actually can be.

Robert Jordan, a 49-year-old college graduate, scored a 33 on an intelligence test he took as part of the application process to become a police officer in the town of New London, Connecticut. The score meant Jordan had an IQ of 125.

The average score for police officers was a 21-22, or an IQ of 104. New London would only interview candidates who scored between 20 and 27.

Jordan sued the city alleging discrimination, but the 2nd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in New York upheld that it wasn’t discrimination. “Why?” you might ask. Because New London Police Department applied the same standard to everyone who applied to be a cop there.

And the theory behind it?

“Those who scored too high could get bored with police work and leave soon after undergoing costly training,” ABC News reported back then.

Attached: Screenshot_20180830-234329.png (480x854, 410.78K)

I'd say that one of these days you'll be able to brag to your grandchildren, telling them about 'the night back in 2018 when Johnny Neptune acknowledged your existence'…..

but to have grandchildren, you'd have to have sex….

(with a female)

oh well…. scratch that plan, huh?

FORSYTH, Georgia (41NBC/WMGT) – A Monroe County Sheriff’s deputy has been terminated following an inappropriate conduct investigation. The GBI and FBI also helped with conducting the investigation.

Monroe County officials say the trouble all started while former sheriff’s deputy, William Miller, was on duty doing his regular rounds. He pulled over a female suspect for a DUI and drug possession. He then later told her he could try to ‘make it go away’ if she did something for him first.

“This is a slap to all law enforcement people,” said Interim Monroe County Sheriff Al Shackelford.

Those were his words when asked his initial reaction to the accusations that Miller abused his power as an officer of the law.

“We as law enforcement are held to a higher standard and we emphasize that over and over again. We emphasize doing the right thing, treating everybody with dignity and respect,” Shackelford explained.

A misconduct investigation into Miller’s interaction with a woman he’d arrested in July revealed that he’d offered her help with her charges in exchange for sexual favors.

“We did the internal investigation. We turned the criminal investigation over to the Georgia Bureau of Investigation and the FBI because it was an oath of office issue,” the Sheriff told 41NBC.

He was placed on administrative leave. The investigation that started August 24th showed Sheriff Shackelford a different side of the deputy he thought he knew.

“Our dealings with him here were very professional so without a doubt we were in shock,” he said.

The biggest piece of evidence in the case was a recorded conversation between Miller and the woman.

“Our internal affairs people met with Ms. Roberts that night, listened to the audio took a statement from her and found some evidence of a beer that was offered to her,” he explained.

Miller was fired Thursday and taken into custody for violation of oath of office.

He is now out on bond. Sheriff Shackelford tells us Miller hadn’t had any prior incidents of this kind in Monroe County or at any of the other agencies he worked for previously.

But because of the seriousness of the charge, he will likely never work in law enforcement again.

The woman involved is currently in the Fulton County Jail for a probation violation. She was facing charges for a DUI and possession of a methamphetamine.

clipsyndicate.com/video/play/7406610

Friday Night: Fortnite
Saturday Night: Fortnite
Sunday Night: Fortnite
Monday Night: Fortnite
Tuesday Night: Fortnite
Wednesday Night: Fortnite
Thursday Night: you guessed it

Attached: fortnite-switch.jpg (782x440, 74.63K)