Good! Women Drawn to Far-Right in Record Numbers

Aggressive far-right protesters took to the streets of Chemnitz this week demanding authorities take a tougher stance on migrants in Germany. Most of those in attendance were male, but a few women could occasionally be spotted in the crowd.

Indeed, most people tend to picture the prototypical supporter of Germany's far-right PEGIDA movement and right-wing populist Alternative for Germany (AfD) party as angry white men. But that's not entirely accurate, according a new study by the Friedrich Ebert Foundation (FES), which is affiliated with Germany's center-left Social Democratic Party. The report, which examines right-wing populist voters in Germany, France, Greece, Poland, Sweden and Hungary, found that women are increasingly drawn to right-wing populist parties.

What makes these parties appealing to women?

Perhaps the Jihadist rape and murder targeting women does not do much good. But Elisa Gutsche, who edited the FES study, argued that many right-wing populist parties examined in the report seek to garner female votes by promising to strengthen the welfare system. "Parties say they will raise child benefit payments and make related allowances to promote families," she said.

Poland's PiS, for instance, has launched the Family 500+ initiative, which guarantees families with two children a monthly payment of approximately €120 ($140) per child until they reach the age of 18.

Germany's AfD, in turn, champions a "welcome culture for children" — in contrast to the country's much lauded "welcome culture" towards foreign refugees. Indeed, a sizable number of female voters have opted to support the party due to anxiety over what the future might hold and fears Germany's pension system may collapse. Social issues, therefore, often motivate many women to back right-wing populists.

The FES researchers also studied the role of female politicians among Europe's right-wing populist parties. They found that conspicuously few women are involved in these organizations, with most parliamentary groups dominated by male MPs. In Germany, for example, the AfD's 92-seat-strong parliamentary group includes just 10 women. Many right-wing populist parties do, however, have prominent female figures among their leadership, such as AfD co-leader Alice Weidel, National Rally President Marine Le Pen and Poland's former Prime Minister and PiS member Beata Szydlo.

"These women are there to give these parties a more open, modern guise and to appeal to female voters," explained Gutsche. "These are not progressive parties; there is no real gender equality."

The report also highlights how women are actually more inclined to subscribe to strong "Islamophobic" beliefs than men. [Well, you don't say!]

"I think women sense they are at the lower rungs of society and find themselves having to compete against refugees and migrants," said Gutsche. That, in her view, also helps to explain why women support right-wing populist parties.

archive.fo/ChFqS
dw.com/en/women-increasingly-drawn-to-right-wing-populist-parties-study-shows/a-45284465

Attached: Women Drawn to Far-Right in Record Numbers.jpg (640x480, 86.49K)

Holy fucking shit. That is the most sexist thing I've read this century. This is from the mouth of a social scientist with left leanings? Effectively women are on the same level as unwanted foreign people? How god damn skewed does your worldview need to be to even make that kind of a claim? Fucking speculative bullshit passes for science now? After a study you offer a charged, historically ignorant, utterly sexist, and frankly demonstrably incorrect assertion in a new hypothesis?

Fuck off. Get the fuck out of science.

Spotted the anally-agitated feminist

I do think men should lead. Men are better at logic and making decisions. Men make better leaders. The world would be overrun with niggers and Muslims if every country was run by a woman. We women use emotions for everything. Just look st what Teresa May and Angela Merkel have done to Europe. Barren globalists!!! This is why the far right MUST win!!!

This is a joke, right?

I agree with you there, I kinda missed your point. Yes, the women of Europe are not anything like the Arab human garbage flooding their countries.

u l t r a

Filter regex
/^u\s*l\s*t\s*r\s*a$/

real such freaking

Women destroy everything. If they're allowed important roles the movement will get shoahed.

Women's value will keep declining. They are already useless to men that don't want children. Their monopoly on sex will soon come to an end.

They destroy businesses and are very easily corruptible because they are susceptible to being bribed.

They ARE still useful ;) And without them we would not even be here. I love women! But, there needs to be lines drawn for sure, they have become way way to spoiled and snotty. Smackdowns sometimes necessary in my opinion.

They are only doing this because they are suddenly beginning to realize they will be raped and killed with no one to protect them when society collapses and turns into a caliphate, the price for our protection should be heavy, do not protect white women unheedingly, let any traitors suffers and die, they need to pay measurably for their sins so they will not repeat them again in the future.

Face it, women are spoiled to death. Its because they have more emotional hormones than men and therefore are naturally weak. I still love women, but I agree they need to be slapped around every once in a while to keep them from being pampered and corrupted. Its human nature. Woman are just susceptible and easily fueled by emotion rather than logic. THIS is what makes them dangerous.

The most important thing to note is how the women act (all emotional-driven): first they say "oh those poor refugees, we need to let them in, so sad!" A few years pass…. increasing crime rates, skyrocketing rape and abuse, women are being exploited and having acid thrown in their faces by Jihadists. Around the next election time they say "oh my Gosh! We have been treated so badly, we can't put up with this anymore, throw them out!"

The whole problem was they didn't think this all through to begin with! They used emotion to get the better of them!

No. Even those ones are needed for child making, but they need to be brought to heel

Makes sense, since they're usually the first victims of migrant violence.

It is more accurate to say that women don't like the fact that they are not no. 1 anymore.
Migrants and refugees outrank women on the progressive stack.

after the rapefugees raped them, it's just normal that they lean to the right.

Kill traitors before the enemy, your weak christian cucking got us into this mess in the first place. We don't care about your moral ground anymore, kill all nonwhites and traitors by any means necessary or we will be destroyed, there is no compromise.

It's almost like giving women the right to vote and have serious responsibilities in society outside of raising children is the biggest mistake a society can ever make.
I would 100% honestly advocate detonating a nuclear bomb in the middle of your own country than installing feminism in it, the repercussions are far less destructive in the long run.l

This is what I don't like about Zig Forums, they do not lead by example. They rely on OTHERS to do their dirty work and blame us if we don't risk out lives, families etc. If you feel so strongly YOU have to be the first to lead by example. Maybe if actually successful we'll follow you up on that.

reminds me of when my ex gf begged me to let her get a dog. it bit her and then she begged me to "get rid of it"

Why did trump give a massive tax break to the rich when half the country is on social programs, half of millennials live with their parents, and most people can't come up with $1000 for an emergency payment?

Because he's a blackmailed pedo and this entire planet is a prison. His friend Jeffery Epstein has something called Lolita Island where rich people go to rape children , and despite there being millions of "intelligence" and cops, every single one of them was completely fine with him being let free. These people patrol the streets like vulturee looking for somebody who was one minute late on putting another quarter in the parking meter, but then then conveniently always just so happen to miss pedo rings run by people like the Catholic Church. Drive somewhere and wait until a pig drives behind you. Then make a quick turn. They will follow you instantly because turning your car is probable cause to follow you like a creep and run your plates. They can catch a golem slave smoking a joint in the woods or a brown child to murder thousands of miles away, but they have "no way" of knowing that the Catholic Church, a pedo ring front who has been caught thousands of times is raping kids. They also "just so happen to" miss the trillions of dollars in heroin and cocaine brought in by the dea / CIA that all these sweaty Italian faggots just so happen to get away with dealing to everyone but they will run a fucking operation if you give your friend twenty dollars worth of weed.

Well see how that works out for you fucking faggots. It's pretty hilarious watching it all fall down already. No amount of denial will ever reverse the fact that the United states of narcissist parasites is being destroye, the Constitution is going to be the law of the land, and everyone who doesn't rely on rape theft and murder to survive will get to live their life as they choose for eternity.

Hitler was right about the united states tbh

Attached: 3fd29a0a4fdd7ca6a1237af7a868aed27e119d90a8284b991a6c3e7b04976070.png (780x1019, 2.23M)

OK, listen if you like, ignore if you wish.

1) Learn a trade, a skill. Its cheap. You go to vocational school (also known as a trade school).

2) You find a nice small town or area away from the major cities (make sure the taxes are LOW, make sure mortgages/rents are cheaper too!) and scope out all the businesses and jobs available to you. Find a place you can UTILIZE that skill, that trade you learned.

3a) Get a job, and tell the employer you will work hard. And DO work hard. Use what trade you were taught and learn from other workers too. Don't bitch and complain, just do what you need to do. Make some money. 3b) In the meantime find a low cost rental home, or apply for a cheap mortgage loan (something you know you can pay off!). Keep working and pay off your debts as time goes on, save some cash.

4) Cut down on expenses: purchase drive a used care, get rid of the cable TV bill, don't excessively spend on BS, go to Good Will (or some other cheap store) to buy your clothing (you do not need to dress fancy!), eat healthy, exercise and avoid med-pushers.

If you follow these steps you should do just fine! Our country isn't completely wrecked (unlike Hellinois or Commiefornia!)

Also to save money, biggest ripoff of all time and you don't even need it! the iPhone! Ditch it and save big bucks! You can get a $20 per month phone bill with a burner phone or old flip phone, or a jitterbug phone! This will save your ass a TON of money!

I'm not christian.
I don't have one.
I never said that either.

Sounds like the women want the gibs.

help spread this around, it needs to go viral

Good! /killcen/ is a mental case

Attached: killcen take your meds3.jpg (1940x1294, 504.34K)

No, you are. You are the one who trusts the sharks in life, not me.

Selective breeding can fix that

No one is valuable. Everyone is beneath ME. Fuck you all

They always do, Sherlock

Why dont you just shut the fuck up

Nice bait, m8

Seeing as the left is packed full of noodle-armed faggots that enjoy sucking nigger cock, I can't say I'm surprised.

FTFY

bumping

again

No, they have logical concern that they me be the next ones raped and mutilated by a Muslim gang. Can't blame them really.

anti-slide

It's Mussolini that was right.

"Democracy is naught but a dream. A beautiful logical fallacy. One day, you in America, will see this"

Attached: liberators_2.jpg (600x858, 92.97K)

Women always arrive at the same conclusions men do (Kick the rapefugees out). However, women just use a retarded way of getting there which costs lives, productivity, and money. That's one of the reasons why letting women make decisions is totally useless.

Agreed. Women are driven by emotions too much. First its "Ahhhhhh the poor refugees let them come in" … next its "OMG, like they're actually raping and killing us we need to stop this!"

This × 10

anti-slide 5

Could it be because they don't want to be be raped or murdered by third world scum?

lel

MAXIMUM OVERBAIT
But I'll bite.

Of course. You told everyone that an adult man fucking a teenage girl was coercive and mentally harmful based on nothing but speculation and shaky (read: forged) data in spite of literally millions of years of evidence to the contrary.

They're not suitable for the task of raising children.

"Good!" prefix confirms Russian origin. Probably RT.

i guess you didn't retain memories of you as a teenager, you should have kept a diary.

lel

Well, gotta support those migrant rape babies somehow.

this is only short term improvement, only permanent solution would be taking away women's right to vote

Good!!