Did I do a good deed?

I witnessed a homeless person being thrown out of a supermarket almost immideatly after he entered it.
He mumbled to himself, when I passed him. I asked him what was going on. He mumbled something about "beer and money and 60 years".
At first I thought he asked me for money, so I gave some excuse. But apparently he wanted me to buy beer with his own money.

I thought it was unjust that someone with money on him would just get thrown out, so I accepted. I bought him a beer. (I had trouble picking out the right sort, because I never ever drink. I am not ashamed of that)

Anyway, when I was done I allowed myself a little prank and told him, after he thought I would go away: "You know a visit in the church might help you more than that beer I just bought you."
"Why don't you join me in church? I go to (name of church)."

Anyway afterwards he looked at me a bit perplexed, like he normally never encounters situations like this.
Funny thing is I am not a religious person either, but I like to think that this might have made a difference in his life.

Attached: peter.JPG (905x881, 280.58K)

Before you answer btw, he gave me enough money for 2 beers. He asked for "beer". I only gave him one bottle.

Okay, now you can judge me.

Meh. Jesus turned water into wine. Buying a beer for someone and inviting them to church is perfectly fine.

But I did it as a "prank" to have a little fun with him and myself and not really, because I am religious.

You think buying someone a beer and inviting them to church is a prank? You have an odd sense of humor.

I bought him a beer with his own money.

And yeah, think about it like one of the youtube pranks, but without youtube. It's like practice to just have a bit of fun socially.

You just robbed a homeless man, lmao people are so beautiful even this post is created to stroke your ego trying to make somethin out of cheating someone.

Humans are so kind

I didn't rob him. I even gave him the rest of the change back and the receipt, so he knows I wasn't winnie the pooh him.

And I am just doing this thread for the same reason I told him to go to Church. To have fun.

Phew
Lol

lol

I don't remember what I typed to trigger that wordfilter. Was it jew? Was it cheat?

steal? stealing? robbing? tricking?

Oh, it's obviously a swear filter. It's winnie the pooh/winnie the pooh.

Saged and repahted for bein' retahded

Proverbs

Congrats OP, you just enabled a bum and his alcoholism

Ok, thank God you didn't steal from the homeless man. You sound alright, probably helped the homeless guy more than you know.

Proverbs 31:6-7

Yeah, well I am not chaotic evil/chaotic stupid, user.

Like Jesus who turned water into wine?
This is your brain on pr*testantism

Jesus turned water into wine to show the people that he is a servant of God, while at a party for a wedding. Jesus didn't enable a bum with alcoholism.

Two vastly different situations, a*ostolic

Here is the whole proverb:
Sayings of King Lemuel
31 The sayings of King Lemuel—an inspired utterance his mother taught him.

2 Listen, my son! Listen, son of my womb!
Listen, my son, the answer to my prayers!
3 Do not spend your strength[a] on women,
your vigor on those who ruin kings.
4 It is not for kings, Lemuel—
it is not for kings to drink wine,
not for rulers to crave beer,
5 lest they drink and forget what has been decreed,
and deprive all the oppressed of their rights.
6 Let beer be for those who are perishing,
wine for those who are in anguish!
7 Let them drink and forget their poverty
and remember their misery no more.
8 Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves,
for the rights of all who are destitute.
9 Speak up and judge fairly;
defend the rights of the poor and needy.

Wine or alcohol isn't fit for a king, but those that have problems. This is why you don't cherry pick verses.

Time and a place for everything. Drinking for merriment is perfectly in place at a wedding, but that's not the same as being falling-down drunk on the street.

Really?

beer is normal, therefore good, weirdness is a sin, Jesus hated weird people that liked things nobody else liked, notice how god condemns all that weird shit nerds do? God is normal, likes soccer, beer and reggaeton.

I mean which state of drinking is "sinful drunkard drunk?"

Attached: Life plans.jpg (630x932, 61.66K)