Judge Rules Against Alex Jones and Infowars in Sandy Hook Lawsuit

A Texas judge denied the motion by the conspiracy theorist Alex Jones to dismiss a defamation lawsuit brought against him and his Infowars operation by the parents of a Sandy Hook shooting victim, in a ruling released on Thursday.

The lawsuit was filed in state district court in Austin by Veronique De La Rosa and Leonard Pozner, parents of Noah Pozner, who was 6 years old when he was killed in the 2012 mass shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn.

After Mr. Pozner succeeded in getting an Infowars video casting doubt on the shooting removed from YouTube, Mr. Jones showed his audience Mr. Pozner’s personal information and maps to addresses associated with his family, court documents say. Mr. Jones also falsely accused Ms. De La Rosa of participating in a faked interview with Anderson Cooper of CNN after the shooting, according to court documents.

Subsequent death threats and harassment have forced the Pozner family to move seven times. They currently live in hiding.

The Pozner case is one of three defamation lawsuits, including another in Texas and one in Connecticut, filed by relatives of nine Sandy Hook victims. Lawyers for Mr. Jones on Thursday sought the dismissal on free speech grounds of a defamation case filed with the Austin court by Neil Heslin, whose son, Jesse Lewis, was killed at Sandy Hook.

nytimes.com/2018/08/30/us/politics/alex-jones-infowars-sandy-hook-lawsuit.html?partner=rss&emc=rss

Attached: index.jpg (299x169, 12.96K)

After Mr. Pozner succeeded in getting an Infowars video casting doubt on the shooting removed from YouTube, Mr. Jones showed his audience Mr. Pozner’s personal information and maps to addresses associated with his family, court documents say. Mr. Jones also falsely accused Ms. De La Rosa of participating in a faked interview with Anderson Cooper of CNN after the shooting, according to court documents.

So their little child dies and his scum doxes them?

Hope he has to live in a trailer

I don't blame them one bit. You don't have to like the guy, I don't agree with everything he says either, but these fuckers are pretty cruel to him. Isn't it enough that he's censored off most platforms? Must people harass him and his family too?

"Jones showed his audience Mr. Pozner’s personal information and maps to addresses associated with his family,"

JONES IS SOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKED !!!!

THE CORRECT ANSWER WAS:

ALEX JONES IS FUCKED

AS HE SHOULD BE

he's going to have EVERY OPPORTUNITY to prove those kids never died as he sits in that courtroom………

LOL !! FAT UGLY PIGBOY

since he can't prove it,
any attorney on Earth
will advise him to just
settle out of court…..

his legal counsel had been
hired to protect his best
interests in that courtroom

and it's in his best interest
to lose MOST of his money
instead of losing ALL of it

Jones never had a chance against Jews. Jews run the legal system and have all the "smart" jewish lawyers on their side. Even his zionism isn't enough to save a goy like him.

Regardless Sandy Hoax was a big sham. Stories don't make sense, witnesses are inconsistent, and paid actors as well as Coopers nose disappearing just adds to the sham factor. Its like believing fire could bring down a modern high rise building on its own. But then again dumb goyim are meant to be cattle. Says right in the Jewish holy books.

FREE SPEECH MY ASS

these parents' children
were murdered…………

while they were experiencing
UNIMAGINABLE GRIEF, this fat
fucking loudmouth publicly
harassed them……………….

Imagine if somebody murdered your family, then I went on
international broadcasts, calling
you a liar, saying your family
never existed, saying you're a
false flag actor, ridiculing you,
humiliating you, doxxing you,
over and over………………..

compounding your anguish
spitting on your heartbreak
and making millions of dollars from advertisers during the process

……………………………seriously

how would you handle that?
He doesn't stand a chance
HES FUCKED

Jew this
Jew that
Jew Jew Jew

you're just as boring
as you are gullible

Q: why don't us Jews ever complain?

A: because we don't have anything to complain about

YOURE the white trash underdog

we're in control of you
we always have been

losers complain
not the victorious

So what's in our best interests user?

And they call him Sandy Claws

I don't get it. Everyone knows this retard is acting. He's said so and won an award for it. Why would anyone take him seriously? Doxing the families was retarded and he should face up for that, but not for acting like the equivalent of the onion with a tin foil hat.

Because of your inferiority
You are compelled to
compensate by trying to
appear as if you are an
'authority' on things…..

in fact, ''youre the EXPERT'
………………………right?

The expert of nothing
who sits in his same
old stinky little chair
in front of his obsolete
little computer………

who has never been
within 400 miles of
where the Sandy Hook
shootings took place

who has no fucking
expertise at all……..

you're a joke

what's in your best
interest is minimizing

How many times you shoot
yourself in the foot

ANYBODY IN HERE
WHO CLAIMS THEY
KNOW THE 'FACTS'
ABOUT THIS CASE
is lying………………..

none of us knows
anything more than
what we have read
online or in print

none of us were there
none of us investigated
Jack fucking shit

the correct answer was:

if you think the government
needs to 'manufacture' this
type of scenario, you are
mistaken……………………

the world is filled with
tons of weak-minded
beta losers like Elliot
Rodger, or the sissy
Columbine faggots

they see this shit on TV
and they copycat it……..

trust me, the govt has
no need to 'false flag'
this crap………………..

9/11 ?…. now THAT was
a false flag………………….

Pearl Harbor ?……………..
Same thing………………….

Sandy Hook?

I doubt it

Why do you edge masters always post your abstract garbage in Zig Forums?

It's a straight forward question, answer it honestly.

Even shitposters have more class than this.

If it was a 'false flag' sham,
please tell me WHAT WAS
THE PURPOSE?

it didn't outlaw guns

it was a drop in the ocean

It had no effect……………….

that's one weak false flag

honestly?

I was going to ask you
the exact same question

You sure are certain that anons are all like you.
You didn't investigate that as well?

You first.

if Sandy Hook was an
orchestrated sham, it
was the most overly
orchestrated, ineffective,
wasteful, useless, stupid
fucking 'conspiracy' ever

lol @ thinking
I'm anonymous
in any way shape
or form

alex jones is a fat pig

He's fucked

Oh, no-one believes they are anonymous user.
You just never picked a name for yourself newfriend.

Activate spam protocol's, Chaim!

I like how the user who was so confident about Mr Alex got scared off so easily.

Remember the OKC bombing in 1995? That was also a government operation. Government inconsistencies everywhere just like Sandy Hook. Notice all the bills that got passed in Congress without much resistance from the public after the OKC bombing?

Like you when you trash talk endlessly
through a shit ton of consecutive posts

Lol @scared off

I'm helping my wife with dinner

actually, I'm keeping myself
quite entertained

There you are, Johnny.
I knew you had not deserted us completely.
We need you as a bulwark against /killcen/. Please help us!
t. Jim

Attached: 8d110904539a5bd61196a4e4456d1e3c312350cee5a8ea532c90eccdc9fabbde.jpg (530x370, 27.71K)

Quick rundown on /killcen/ pls

So am I, closet queer

HeeHee!

whuuuddupp?

(I'm kinda occupied with Rocket and Cosmo for a little bit)

Fixing some things up for their comfortable entertainment, as well as totally cleaning up their litter boxes, dishes, etc

I'll be back soon, though

Tonight, I keep accidentally calling them 'Cosmet and Rocko'

All the more reason for why your entire kind should have been stuffed into ovens, kike.

Before I go scrub these litter boxes and sterilize them, I'd like to share a little gem with you 'false flag school shooter' believers….

In late 2001 & early 2002, the United States Department of Defense, along with the Intelligence Community, in unison with a Secret Court System MODIFIED THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES, using a little thing you may have heard of before called THE PATRIOT ACT, and enacted new laws like NDAA 1021 and NDAA 1022…..

and nobody's gonna do a good damn thing about it

it's a lot bigger than the second amendment… they fucking pulled the entire constitution out from underneath you, and you're not complaining about it.

Instead, you're focusing on (coincidentally Alex Jones put it into your consciousness) alleged false flag operations, suggesting that they have a multilateral overly complicated systematic sequential formulation think tanked psy ops step by step jigsaw puzzle plan to slowly make people 'think they want' gun rights to be taken away…..

BULLSHIT……………

that's bullshit….
they've already proven that when
they do a false flag operation, they exact their desired result by force.

they created the 9/11 event
but they didn't 'wait for the citizens to ask them to fuck our constitutional rights'… They did it by force… They didnt ask our permission to create the Patriot act….

As George Bush said, "you're either with us, or you're against us"

(pay attention)

if they wanted to take away your guns, they would've already done it. They would instill martial law, and youd see a REAL step by step sequential plan of action.

They'd compartmentalize vectors with military, and step by step they'd take your guns, or deal with you on the spot. It would be messy, but they'd succeed.

THEY COULD TAKE WHATEVER THEY WANTED FROM YOU, AND YOU COULDNT DO A GOD DAMN THING ABOUT IT

lol !! I agree, absolutely I agree with you.

unfortunately, even Hitler, who had a huge army (unlike you, sitting in your lonely little videogame sissyroom, no pussy, disenfranchised, watching anime, ordering pizzas, waking up alone day after day) tried, and failed, unable to finish the job….

so unless you've got something more than empty words, it looks like crying like a bitch is your destiny

like I said, Little Guy……

we Jews are always content
you'll never see a Jew griping
about how unfair life is……..

we never whine and complain
about 'some other group of
people having it better than us'

that's what YOUR PEOPLE do
that's your specialty

The age of the Alex Joneses is over.

They will have to hide under a rock now like the anons on 8ch

Muh free speach may get him off for The false flag stuff, but the doxing of the parents was slime and I hope he really ends up crying like a baby

Attached: boo hoo.JPG (1335x516, 145.91K)

Reminds me of the Michael Jackson comment about entertainers living on a little cloud so long as they’re of service but at some point getting stripped to nothing or otherwise having their reputations besmirched.

Funny you'd mention Michael Jackson, and the word stripped….

If you only knew the truth about Michael Jackson and the day the police made him take his pants off

Every salacious detail shall be known to history, this I swear.

Attached: pricelg.jpg (275x337, 94.79K)

none of this changes the fact that no one died at sandy hook and that it was a staged event to push for gun control and "mental health checks" in schools

Alex Jones works for the government of the USA, all this court case is a sham and only proves that Donald TRump is also a complete fraud who doesn't support the 2nd amendment or freedom

Attached: 1308170359001.png (200x184, 130.34K)

i should of known better then to take NRA money Alex.

doxing isn't illegal… yet

Real life and US law is not the same as patreon's terms of service.

When do we get to see the closed circuit TV footage of the shooter entering the school with his guns? We know there was a new CCTV system installed in that school.

No I don't want to see the kids being butchered.

I just want to see the killer getting buzzed into the school

Thx

I'm just waiting over here.

Did he ever advocate doxing? No he didn't.

Reporting on a story with your own angle in no way is advocacy for harassment or doxing.

If someone is harassing someone then by all means prosecute the harasser. Who were these people doxing the supposed Sandy Hook parents. Sue them.

Alex was reporting news.

The true age of Alex Jones began 2 years ago when Alex and Jeff Rense and 4chan and Zig Forums all rose up and put Trumpenstein in the Oval Office as Shitposter in Cheif.

And what a glorious era it is as Shitlord Trump rubs his dirt in the cocksucking commies faces 5 times a day.

May it never end

Amen

tread more carefully, especially when you detect the conspiracies.

The role of Adam Lanza seems to have been played by David Hogg.

Attached: hogg-and-lanza.jpg (500x325, 30.1K)

Alex Jones is a retarded faggot, but what the fuck did he actually do wrong this time?

Yeah because things that actually happened require activist judges to rule that they happened.
Right.

No amount of plastic surgery can physically just stop someone from aging for a decade bro

Six years not ten. Hogg's cheekbones filled out, his eyebrows matured and he got a tan while he was in California. Crisis actor, who got the job through his FBI dad. If he hadn't been an attention whore and gotten interviewed on local TV in California with his epic stoner surfer friend for getting hassled by police for putting a surf board on a trash can like he was nobly chaining himself to a redwood tree about to get cut down by greedy developers, his new identity in Florida just might have worked out for him. Now that he is naked, the big lie technique is at work now, as an IQ test the people continually fail, just re-affirming to the powers that be and others who care to know that toxoplasmosis has indeed injured the minds of our nation. And that's what it's about, what Team Hogg is all about, if the people are susceptible to lies so obvious, such logical inconsistency before your very eyes, are they conscientious enough to own big guns and use them responsibly? That's why they're so brazen about it. I still think people should be allowed to exercise their 2nd Amendment right unhindered, even if they believe Sandy Hook was real, but if you say so…the government takes note either way you believe in this ongoing experiment into stupidity.

Did you see Kavanaugh grilled on the loss of those "beautiful children" in his confirmation hearing – what a laugh – will Kavanaugh double down on the leftist lie ? Right in his face. Such a shameful way to behave, that Senator. And that Coons, a disgrace, might as well have spit in the guy's face. The coroner of Sandy hook saying he hoped it wouldn't all come crashing down on their heads, as he began what was supposed to be the crisis drill press conference, that he realized was being played off as real. You participate in a crisis drill folks, and you'll learn things may be passed off as real, and then you'll be in the shit. That's the take home from Sandy Hook.

i still think adam lanza kinda looks like dj cutman

Trump rubs it in yor face 7X a day

Something something something.

because he was married to a jew, its why he only hinted at the jewish question

Is this pasta?

Attached: 41057435_898680643670579_6972443783703035904_n.jpg (720x717, 90.89K)