The Marked

For the sake of this thread, let's call the people who take the mark of the beast into their hand or forehead as "The Marked".

What changes within a person's mind or soul will occur within The Marked? How will they behave? What will be their thoughts? Will they attack each other?
What are your thoughts?

Attached: The Marked.gif (384x288, 105.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/ALLPOWERS-Encapsulated-Battery-Charger-130x150mm/dp/B00CBT8A14
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think primarily that the marked will act as though they're not marked.

If I keep failing at nofap will I be marked?

Look up what important figure was born in 1666.

Thomas Parker, 1st Earl of Macclesfield?

Magnus Berg?

No doubt a quality thread
[-]

Probably like most atheists today with their imaginary morality.

Although "the marked" will be new agers they will see no problem in what they do. Actually they will enjoy it very much. It's going to be something like a lake full of cakes and you can eat as much as you want without being hungry, getting full or getting fat.

And yes the future global religion will be new age spiritualism. Agnostics that enjoy weed, dmt and enjoy meditation and trance.

Reminds me of a few Episcopalians. They're such a crazy bunch lol

They will have this in common: the permanent rejection of Jesus Christ for themselves.

Someone who is the opposite of Christ.

Attached: 1495978973202.jpg (673x831, 126.5K)

So since that one dude was born in 1666 … have you checked who was born in 666?

Also, hate to tell you this, but the number of the beast in the Greek is 616. Clinging to 666 only proves you have never studied the Scripture.

Sabbatai was born in 1626 -_-

(and is considered heretic by most jews)

And some old dead dude matters to Christianity …… why?

You are surrounded by retards in this board be careful

I like to see the good in people. I like to see the good in the board. You may be right, but I won't give up knowing that it was the stone that the builder rejected that became the cornerstone. (psalm 118)

I feel a deep sorrow right now about this. There was a woman I fell for who I thought was Christian, but found out later after she rejected me that she's into "Oneism" after practicing Wicca.

I find it so odd that my falling for her brought me back into a relationship with God, but she ended up being a degenerate who played with my heart.

Attached: 1455971269969.jpg (500x375, 37.15K)

Dunno, I plan to head up into the appalachian mountains and never come back down until Christ returns

My question is, was the author of revelation implied there is a connection between the mark of the beast and the curse of Cain?

Probably a bunch of queers tbh

We'll make moonshine and threateningly play banjos at intruders.

Didn't see this 5 seconds ago, so polite sage.
Sounds like the opposite, really. God's people will have God's mark upon them, which sounds like the mark of Cain: it placed him under God's protection, which is precisely the opposite of what the mark of the Beast does.

do you even mountains bro?

Do you even survival bro?

the horror…
I'm sure we'll see gay rape mobs (a la the men of sodom surrounding your house style) once they start getting more bolder.

Attached: People of Sodom shouting at Lot.jpg (1000x563, 202.17K)

it would be. And courtesy of reasons i prefer not to divulge i am able to make landmines so it becomes less of an issue

Attached: 1439934815-droneshot.jpg (768x432, 59.48K)

>"you've been ordered to test out the new Daisy Cutters on these locations marked on the map. We'll flush out these scum one way or another"
>"sigh than do it when you get back! Our Dark President doesnt want these faggots taking down anymore of our equipment!"

Attached: n-TRANSGENDER-628x314.jpg (628x314, 53.72K)

Attached: pcb-1010holster(6)-700x860.jpg (700x860, 68.12K)

And how are you going to keep that thing electrified without batteries?

amazon.com/ALLPOWERS-Encapsulated-Battery-Charger-130x150mm/dp/B00CBT8A14
^10

So you will haul around a solar panel to charge you signal jammer. You better pray that solar pannel doesn't break or get mud on it.

Im telling you this outta love, user. Fighting and agitating the beast will only get you and your followers killed. You have a way better chance at survival if you just avoid them and not draw attention to yourselves. Keep it simple and humble. Being dependent on electricity will only bog you down.

Attached: gbu-43b--massive-ordnance-air-blast-quot-mother-of-all-bombs-quot.jpeg (650x325, 35.27K)

hang em in trees

Okay, you still need to haul them around if your position is compromised. Which goes back my previous point of not relying on electricity and agitating the beast.

Attached: drones with heat cameras.jpg (300x235, 28.97K)