CIA Admits Total Infiltration Of Civic Organizations, Institutions

The CIA has publicly admitted what conspiracy theorists have said for years: that they have infiltrated every single civic organization in America.

In a tweet sent Wednesday, the official CIA Twitter account breathlessly told followers “CIA officers work as scientists, support staff, engineers, economists, linguists, mathematicians, secretaries, accountants, inventors, cartographers, architects, psychologists, police officers, editors, graphic designers, auto mechanics, historians, museum curators, & more!”

Fort-russ.com reports: archive.fo/OGAut

Who knows why they are making this announcement now. It may be a case of trying to maintain credibility by stating ‘what every thinking person already knows’. Establishment shills have, for generations, whether as true believers or as paid ‘role players’, been chastising anyone making this statement on their own, as ‘tin foil hat wearers’. Now it’s an official CIA statement. Given that the CIA lies about almost everything, yesterday’s major

Maybe Trump was about to publicly disclose, officially in his capacity as president, what ‘everybody knows’, since clearly the agency has been illegally, and in a process circumventing democratic norms in a republic, setting public policy – both in domestic affairs and in foreign relations too. That’s why the Pentagon and CIA have found themselves on opposite ends of the war in Syria, with their own embedded special forces or hired PMC’s, literally on opposing ends whenever ISIS and Kurds ‘battled it out’ in Syria.

This is obviously about making a very nefarious thing seem perfectly, well, familiar and – why not – even positive. Yes, the CIA officers are dutifully embedded in all walks of life.

Now we can understand that the ‘deep-state’ has been directly influencing matters of public health, architecture, history, etc. Anyone who is still able to think, can clearly understand what this public ‘admission’ amounts to.

CIA officers work as scientists, support staff, engineers, economists, linguists, mathematicians, secretaries, accountants, inventors, cartographers, architects, psychologists, police officers, editors, graphic designers, auto mechanics, historians, museum curators, & more!

— CIA (@CIA) August 29, 2018 | archive.fo/sqySD

Attached: CIA Admits Total Infiltration Of Civic Organizations, Institutions.jpg (866x1280, 104.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/OGAut
yournewswire.com/cia-infiltration-civic-organizations/
parcast.com/blog/2018/3/26/10-government-conspiracy-theories-revealed-to-be-true
mileswmathis.com/guru.pdf
archive.fo/vbkbW
web.archive.org/web/20180906204050/https://8ch.net/prepare/res/40.html
archive.fo/elYwR
web.archive.org/web/20180910185746/https://8ch.net/prepare/res/1.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4FJc8izQOxA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why is modern architecture so ugly, that only deranged people like it? Isn’t it possible that modern architecture is intentionally being carried in such a way to make people feel depressed, passive, controllable, defeated, isolated, atomized, or angry, etc.? Surely a control mechanism in itself, wouldn’t it also then fuel the pharmaceutical industry as well? Let’s check our list: ‘scientists‘ – yup, check. Well, since the CIA officers also work as ‘psychologists‘, they’d also understand that too. Maybe the sky on Mars is really blue, speaking of true blue skies.

Historians, that’s no surprise. Maybe our modern conception of chronology based upon the birth of Christ is off by hundreds or even a thousand years. You have CIA agents there, following up on the Vatican’s alleged hatchet job led by 16th and early 17th century church sanctioned chronologists such as Ioseph Sacliger and Dionisius Petavius. And since the CIA is willing to distort facts and work to overthrow governments, and keep – for example – Nelson Mandela imprisoned for 27 years, and manufacture fake evidence and push regime change and wars which have directly led to the murder millions of people in cold blood, and change the historical record in more current things, why not also ‘go big’? Anyhow, the bigger the lie, the more people will believe it. Those who control the present, control the past. Those who control the past, control the future – that’s the key, isn’t it?

Museum curators; Naturally the Smithsonian Institute. Before anyone interjects with the correction ‘Institution’, all our lives, it was ‘Smithsonian Institute’, but since 2012 or 2013, suddenly ‘Institution’ … but looking at back records, have those been changed too? Talk about weapons of mass gas-lighting. But yes, that public gas-lighting could be a CIA project too. Now the floor is open to questioning historical remains, archaeological digs, text books.

Cartographers? Maybe there are other continents out there, maybe there’s a reason Antarctica is generally off limits except under extreme supervision. All the things you’ve heard about North Korea, and how foreigners can’t travel freely? All CIA lies, now confirmed previously by westerners who actually traveled there, and really just reconfirmed by today’s CIA tweet.

That’s the only rational way to deal with this announcement. But Antarctica is treated by those wanting to visit by the US authorities the same way that the CIA’s agents in media say that North Korea treats its citizens. But no doubt, at the very least, the CIA pushes a particular view of, yes, perhaps, even the dimensions of the planet and the relative relationship between continents. How likely that is, is hard to say, but given yesterday’s big announcement, we can no longer officially trust the institutional scientific community. Most thinking people never did, but now thinking people can begin to feel liberated from the yoke of the CIA’s primary weapon ‘plausible deniability‘. Of course, what’s plausible or not to an individual, is a function of their cognitive capacity.

Now, maybe we are being a bit wild here, but maybe not. Certainly not as wild as the CIA has been, and the CIA has a modus operandi.

FRN’s parent organization CSS, had it made known to it by certain Russian agents of the siloviki that there is absolutely something going on at Cern, and with quantum computing. What that is, we do not know. But what CSS was informed, Hitler’s eyes were always brown.

Let this sink in. The CIA has just admitted that it, the best known part of the ‘Deep State’ is meddling in all these areas. Can we really say the CIA has been doing these things? Reasonable people would have to agree that, at least as of yesterday, all these cards are in play. People have the right to hold these views, and can no longer be subject to public shaming or ridicule (which was never an appropriate rejoinder anyhow).

archive.fo/OGAut
yournewswire.com/cia-infiltration-civic-organizations/

anti-slide

Post a direct link to the tweet you retard.

Jordan peterson.

This sounds like a job opportunity to me.

maybe they meant that those people work in thise jobs for the cia and not private organizations

Attached: ACAB.jpg (474x560, 39.73K)

a few years back chinas government caught a bunch of cia agents and killed them off. they thought they were invincible.

………and ?……..

ARE YOU SAYING THIS IS 'NEWS'??!!!

hint: it's not so much that the CIA 'infiltrates' these occupations….

It's more a situation where they RECRUIT from these arenas

idiot

……….it's important……….

….to remember……

that this is just one tiny facet of
a huge interwoven multifaceted
shimmering tower of complex
and inexplicably complicated
modularized compartmentalized
subcategories of confusing and
perplexing gobblygook…….

this ain't shit
compared to
the other many
aspects of what
these faggots do

(๏๏)

There was a CIA coup that none of us know about. They are controlled by foreigners.

Modern architecture is supposed to be meaningless amusement. Art of the past was supposedly to be educational. The great works would expand your mind and inspire achievement. The masterpieces proved without a doubt that the artist was superior in some way. This would make people more humble and practical. In ancient times NOTHING was done without a purpose. The Greeks would preserve their history and their value system in stone carvings. Today, Leftists are buying art that is literally made out of human shit; while they are knocking down confederate statues.

Ladies and Gentlement, there is a silent Communist coup that is about to happen during the 2018 mid-term election. Brace yourselves. Communist coup imminent.

You have been warned!

Between the FBI (COINTELPRO) and the CIAniggers nobody is surprised for the last 50 years. CIA, MI6, and Mossad are practically kissing cousins all depending heavily upon the network of International Jewry built up over the course of a millennia. The ideology of liberalism that's dominate through the intelligence agencies is a doormat for judeo-marxism and in fact turns them into the most dedicated killers for their cause much like Evangelicals and Conservatives are at the other end of the spectrum.

So is anybody really surprised that the Mormon mafia (representing the right wing slaves to judaism) and liberal-marxism has taken over absolute control over said organizations?

lol @ your schizophrenic
way of admitting that
the Democrats are
going to beat
the pants
off of
the
IDIOTIC
republicans

I'd say that your overactive
imagination would be good
enough for you to write a
movie or a book about the
paranoid delusions in your
head, but on second thought

nobody would be interested
in it except for you……………

Like most conspiracies, confirmed yet again.

parcast.com/blog/2018/3/26/10-government-conspiracy-theories-revealed-to-be-true

You really are throwing a tantrum over this report huh? Wonder why. Also note, before the Snowden leaks came out a majority claimed NSA domestic spying was "bullshit" and didn't exist.

It's the archived link at the end you faggot.

my whore hada bug in her pussy

ThankQ C_A. I feel better now.

sure, but just not on US soil tho, coz that would be illegal of course

btw thanks for nothing trump you total fraud

why don't you just suck Lionels dick next time, it will be a bigger joke that way

Mathis vindicated yet again mileswmathis.com/guru.pdf

do it on fox news, on 911

normies would be, luckily they'll never ever hear these news, and even if they would, that's just a crazy conspiracy theory, besides the government surely wants your best

Cool. I've been playing "The Division" on my gfs ps4. Repetitive as fuck gameplay, but it's fun to see that those kind of agents actually exist irl…

The deep state does run deep.
So much for scattering it to the winds.

Does that mean shills here are actually CSI employees larping as no life neets?
Fuck, where do I sign up? I'll shill for the big corpos and globalists, just give me the cash.

My bad, I haven't been getting much sleep lately.

CIA

Shill or libtard?
This isn't cuck chan… So I'm betting on shill.

Keep glowing you fuckers.

Attached: 1edda0754be98a04569bd5318deadff338d15c8baa54df37f6de67540efbbd82.png (667x408, 183.75K)

true news

They are trying to soften up the people and make being CIA seem "normal"; there are about 30 CIA officers running for national office as democrats. The deep state wants to get a lot deeper.

I see them here too. From the shills who promote censorship, to the shills who have wished for Assads death, to the shills who call us "schizos" for posting real news. CIA niggers all over the fuck.

they're here too

well yeah, that Stefan Halper guy who was sent to infiltrate the Trump campaign was also a professor

enjoy your secret police state

Most institutions should be avoided, unless absolutely needed for personal reasons. This includes college which is really not needed for many skilled labor jobs that provide decent income to hard workers. Have they infiltrated the trade schools yet? I don't think so, at least not yet. So there is an alternative option right there as far as real education.

The government are traitors.

Yes, people like that Assange or Manning fellow are traitors.

But don't be a fool. They are traitors to the government. The government is evil. All governments are evil. We are not meant to be governed. We are meant to be free.

All governments are inherently evil and their existence is a detriment to human society. Don't forget the truth: Humans are animals.

You're a fool to defend these bastard traitors. We don't need to be governed. The chaos is what makes life worth living.

As long as you understand the system is designed to dumb you down, screw you over and heartlessly fuck you, you can begin to mitigate the damage done. I'd recommend two threads that will help anyone looking to become self-sufficient, work hard and prepare themselves for harder times:

HOW TO GET A DECENT PAYING JOB AND SAVE MONEY: >>>/prepare/40 | archive.fo/vbkbW
web.archive.org/web/20180906204050/https://8ch.net/prepare/res/40.html

BE PREPARED: >>>/prepare/1 | archive.fo/elYwR
web.archive.org/web/20180910185746/https://8ch.net/prepare/res/1.html

but is it helpful to our countries agenda? what can we accomplish with this?

Who is it your asking or responding to? OP or someone else?

CIAniggers aren't human and Terry was right.

such

the cia isn't all powerfull. if they were they wouldn't tell you they are. this just some shit to trick idiots into thinking they are.

more like 6

duh the Illuminati
pretends like they have full control
when its more like 50-75 % if even that

according to the bible the soul really might not be

Hey CIA how's your spies in China doing ? Ask them how the weather is six feet under

Jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja I'm sure it's cloudy with a Chance of maggots! That will eat their dead ass corpse Jaja! Fucking dead ass loser faggots! I jerk off to your deaths and my cum is magic and lets me create reality hahahahah you go to doctor school for twenty years to try to build things and I just destroy them with my mind and then make it my own fucking dumb ass Jew nigger faggots

Obama looks like a piece of poop hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha because hes black lives a shtty nigger haha lol

This is what happens.
youtube.com/watch?v=4FJc8izQOxA

Please repost this