Life and Time

What, if anything, does the Bible say on the matter of life before man? Was it a few days of creation, or eons of geologic time? Did the animals arise suddenly and reproduce within their own groups, or develop over the ages into familiar forms?

Attached: Creation.jpg (1800x1892, 1.95M)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15975727/r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

THERE ARE ALREADY ACTIVE THREADS ABOUT THIS! STOP BEING ANNOYING AND OPENING THESE THREADS EVERY TWO WEEKS, THERE ARE BETTER TOPICS TO DISCUSS THAN SOME KENHAMTARDS TEMPER TANTRUMS

The Bible literally says animals existed before man. That's all you need to know.

Also this
I would really appreciate it if the mods made a "Creation General" thread to stop the dozen "Is Genesis literal or figurative?" threads clogging up the catalogue.

Bud I'm just asking for positions, they can winnie the pooh on the other thread if they wish.

I'd give it a day or two before it becomes a garbage fire.

That's inevitable, but I'd rather a single garbage fire than twenty of them.

That's a great idea actually

At least the neverending NO U would be contained.

Yeah regardless of where you fall on this issue I imagine we all get a little tired of seeing the exact same thread every few days.

A thread died for this

Proposition: if a Creation General is made, flat Earth posting in the general should be ban-worthy.

Why? Can you honestly not handle dissent?

What I can't handle is false-flagging, which is what it always turns out to be.

You could say this about almost anything you disagree with.

No u

no u

On the 5th day he created creatures that lived in the sea and then created birds. On the 6th day he created all creatures that lived upon the land. On the 7th day he finally created Adam the progenitor of humanity.

I think there is a quote in the bible that God doesn't really have a concept of days as he is infinite he understands it as we do because he is inside all of us but to him 1 day and 1 million years are the same thing. As for things like evolution and such it still falls within the teachings as God is infinite he knows when a species will end and when a new one will begin he knows the path every species will take as they grow and change.

i'm a catholic who unironically believes that the universe was created 10 thousand years ago or so AMA

Bapdisdd here, let's be friends.

Ok this is getting out of hand. You can't use 2 Peter 3 to somehow say that the Old Testament is lying in Exodus 20:11. That's making God a liar.

Exodus 20:11
For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

You are not welcome on this board. Get Lost

That would be immoral of God to do so. If you and i understood evolution right and it happened before the fall of man the God purposely designed a dog eat dog world full of fornicstion and cannibalism.

That'd apply to a young earth as well. We have creatures perfectly fit for the roles of predators and prey, and creatures designed for habitats they'd have no business being in if they were in the garden as well as if there was no death or suffering. That'd mean God set us up to fail so that these creatures could fulfill their roles.

So if anything the YEC model is more twisted than the TE model.

Attached: 84201605454670704.jpg (570x340 418.45 KB, 39.58K)

Which all would have been fossilized long after the Fall. More than enough time for genetic drift.
Before OEs start BAAAAAAWWWing about how that's evolution, let me clarify: none of them would possess organs that their ancestors didn't. If anything, they change from a net loss of genetic information, which sometimes leads to a net loss in organs, but never a development of new organs.

It doesnt because humans willed this world to happen.

We still did it. Im a panentheist so this really isnt evil.

New Strawpoll.
strawpoll.me/15975727/r