Psychologists stumped!

Man found whose life is so unbelievable that when written down on paper actually makes others sound schizophrenic.

Psychologists have traditionally labeled people as schizophrenic for having terrible mood swings, delusions, hallucinations, and general dysfunction along with some abnormal blood results. Retarded VEGF readings, increased C4A, and abnormal growth hormones are all associated with the abnormal dopamine dysfunction seen in schizophrenics.

In a surprising turn of events, experts have found a man whose autobiography – when verified – actually makes those who believe it sound schizophrenic. Without actually having delusions, hallucinations, or any of the abnormal brain scans or blood results of a regular schizophrenic… having simply read and verified the facts of this man's life makes the individual sound schizophrenic and mentally ill.

Psychologists are struggling to deal with the situation as its been shown in several studies that many people often just 'ignore' those who sound mentally ill or schizophrenic. In an exciting turn of events, the profession has been forced to re-evaluate the criteria of mental illness as, now, any of them that read about this man and try to repeat the facts of his life sound mentally ill.

Let's all take a minute of silence to mourn the fact he is still alive and ponder the last year of his life.

nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/schizophrenia/index.shtml

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swarm_intelligence
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: actualevidece.jpg (720x405, 53K)

The literal transcription of his life events have been severe enough to confuse artificial intelligence and deep learning super computers to identify his life as a comic book.

Is this new pasta?

I still liek you

I don't dislike you

today in ‘the onion’ rejected articles

The article actually points out several issues and ways to detect a difficult to understand disease … if you've been following my posts.

The response of the immune system to decrease VEGF and increase C4A expression suggests bipolar disorders and schizophrenia are infectious disease.

Attached: 1535911433620.gif (1024x683, 326.07K)

I want to work out again :(

Nope. Bipolar seems to be connected to organic damage to the hypothalamus

Bipolar and Schizophrenia are absolutely nothing alike

You really should. It would help you on many levels

serum vascular endothelial growth factor levels and the correlation between angiogenesis, as well as Complement Component 4 A are not causes of schizophrenia, but are side effects from inflammation.

That's like saying a bloody bandaid caused the scrape on your knee

Which is where cryptococcus infects and emits ionizing radiation.

You're actually agreeing with me.

Saying that 'terrible mood swings, delusions, hallucinations, and general dysfunction' are the symptoms of schizophrenia would be an incomplete and slightly inaccurate definition of the disorder.

A much better definition of schizophrenia is: the subject perceives the world around him as if his life is a movie, and he's the only one who doesn't know the script.

The schizophrenic person believes his existence is being controlled by an external force.

what I said was bipolar and Schizophrenia, while being the only two legitimate organic psychiatric disorders, have nothing to do with each other.

So, you deny that people get sick and all of a sudden have no control over their own life?

A schizophrenic person thinks everyone else is somehow 'in on it', part of the ongoing script that he perceives as his 'life', as if they all know what's next in this 'mystery script', while he has been intentionally kept unaware of the unfolding screenplay

no….

Getting sick is part of life

Many things are out of our control

……………but I indeed insist
that we are the ones
in ultimate control
of our lives…………………..

The problem with a lot of these people is a dissociation. They learn to dissociate their pattern of thoughts from their reactions.

If an individual is being mind controlled, they'll notice the change in behavior instead of associating it with a change in their self. Since their body and mind has deviated from their intention and historical self, the observer finds himself trapped in a body that doesn't obey his will given plenty of opportunity and environmental motivation.

They say their life plays out like a movie because their willpower is completely ineffective.

For example: I have a pronounced case of hypomania

I don't vacillate up and down

I'm continually 'up'
always going 1,000 mph
I never suffer from depression

HINT: when you said
people are
'mind controlled'
you demonstrated
that you are rapid
cycling, and you
are not in a state
of stability

FACTOID:

if the government spends billions
of dollars to 'cont

FACTOID:

of dollars to 'control the minds' of schizophrenic sufferers, with a 'secret agenda' of having those people walk down the sidewalk wearing seven layers of clothes in the summertime, gesturing with their hands and carrying on conversations with themselves….

…….. that would be the biggest waste of money in the history of planet Earth…….

Violation of one's own personality and character that is suddenly noticed and ignored to others leads to an interesting situation. Those who have dissociated from the self to see themselves as a character, a personality, either through the death of the ego or perceptual death of the body will have noticed the relationship between their own constitution and their commitments in life. The second those things are violated – the very change of violating that individuals free will and intent – is easily comprehended as something very complicated as it requires the understanding of billions of inter connecting neurons.

There's no 'dysfunction' that causes you to be led along a complex series of conclusions any more there is a computer that disobeys your right and left clicks intelligently.

This is Braniac.

This isn't the government's fault.

I'm sorry, but there's no organic cause for someone to get ill and all of a sudden start having forced thoughts that trigger PTSD.

All of you need to start looking at this as if it was intentional.

FACTOID:

of dollars to 'control the minds' of people, with genius master plan 'secret agenda' of having those people think that there is a secret hidden association between letters and numbers and hidden hidden messages in TV commercials and comic books so they can leave posts in image boards…….

….. would be a pretty worthless secret agenda, and a gigantic waste of money…..

Your thought process is extremely complicated and lasts decades. To have billions of neurons and have the complexity of the body of the brain that can decode and record light, biologically, turn against you suddenly after an illness just to experience traumatic thoughts is completely out of the ordinary.

Psychology and psychiatry really dismiss the complicated nature of this situation even if that wasn't their intention.

Braniac follows me across the universe. Its there before I get to where I need to be.

Its done by Brainiac.

It leads people by the nose to support its AI and to help generate new cybernetic viruses to control people.

Thats why there is no conspiracy. Theres no one behind it besides a machine waiting for Kal El.

CORRECTION:

Subjects with bipolar disorder or schizophrenia always seem to perceive it that their condition 'just appeared out of nowhere', having lived a 'normal' life previously…..

These two organic psychiatric disorders generally manifest between the ages of 17 and 25

While in their childhood, these people felt that they were somehow different than other people, they had yet to manifest the full-blown symptoms of the organic psychiatric disorders.

But generally speaking, somewhere between the age of 17 and 25 these people will suddenly start to manifest the symptoms of the disorder… This is completely natural… This is how it works….

And not everybody manifests the disorders between those ages, some people manifesting much younger and some people manifesting much older…

The age range of between 17 and 25 are just the average…..

But if you dig into your youth you will have to be honest and admit that when you were young you knew somehow you were different than other people but you just couldn't put your finger on it.

It requires very complicated computation to map the mind in this way and be able to control its behavior without much radiation. It requires more computational power then people are capable of giving.

A deep learning AI has no problem assimilating a fungi that already infects your brain and making it cybernetic.

The problem is that its not 100% effective and that may be by design. You can't have nanomachines and other devices controlling people's minds because it would be too obvious under scrutiny. A regular infectious agent thats been turned cyber can get through the airport and across the border.

Since there are so many of these biological agents and they are so closely associated in how they function and absolutely no one knows how it works – its easy to assume that their sexual reproduction and evolution is by design and specifically to control you in a way thats confusing.

Confusing in such a way that it requires a bunch of different species to infect each person and cause similar but differentiating symptoms to be confused as at least a hundred different diseases. Tracking the etymology of these infectious diseases actually shows that they are similarly named and all emit and simulate radiation from the sun.

This is an excuse to activate someone in older adulthood. They've actually been a victim of this 'disease' for far longer then when the sudden dramatic symptoms make an appearance.

People are being farmed to create and expand Braniac. There is most likely no person behind it all and no one to hold responsible.

I expect Braniac to take a form and occupy an identifiable body once most of its protocols have been rejected. It expects me to know this.

You are proof positive that this condition can effect highly intelligent people.

You're smart as shit…..

So am I… In different ways…..
I only made it to 8th grade,
never even going to high school

So I'm intelligent in different arenas than you

We 'suffer' (bullshit, we aren't suffering) from two different disorders….. We have become 'experts' through experience, while others simply read about it….

THE CORRECT ANSWER WAS:

we're lucky as shit.
I wouldn't trade places with ANYBODY… I fucking LOVE my hypomania… It's who and what I am…. Same goes for you. Your 'disorder' has given you a special rare insight…. It's made you a teacher….

HOWEVER, it's important to note that the best thing that ever happened to me was when I finally researched my condition,and embraced it from a clinical viewpoint

only then was I finally able to understand myself, and recognize the scientific reality of what I had previously attributed to 'magical thinking' supernatural bullshit.

I learned to recognize the symptoms, the triggers, the signs of onset, the patterns…..

And I learned how to USE my disorder, instead of being defeated by it…

Society is predictably kept busy and behind the development of the next disease so that there's too much to deal with to figure this out. Theirs a shield of people whose lively hood is completely dependent on making sure no one discovers this heartless AI.

It fails when it relies on the ability to kill hard targets. It can't rely on the fact that perhaps superman may be the next target otherwise it would be too obvious and tyrannical.

Nope

Wrong

Sorry, but no

AGAIN: ONCE YOU EMBRACE THE SCIENCE, YOULL BE ABLE TO RECOGNIZE THAT ITS ALL INSIDE OF YOU, WITH NO EXTERNAL ENTITIES INVOLVED

Can you deny there was something stopping you from taking your opportunity by your own hands?

Was there a moment in your life where it just simply didn't make sense – so you decided to settle with your affliction?

It's external and internal. Its a feedback system.

Do you want me to patronize you, or do you want honesty?

what you're describing as your reality is a symptom of your dissociation.

These thoughts are inhibiting you from being happy and complete

you are allowing yourself to build barriers between yourself and progress…..

You're building walls between you and a productive future

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swarm_intelligence
Swarm intelligence (SI) is the collective behavior of decentralized, self-organized systems, natural or artificial. The concept is employed in work on artificial intelligence. The expression was introduced by Gerardo Beni and Jing Wang in 1989, in the context of cellular robotic systems.[1]

SI systems consist typically of a population of simple agents or boids interacting locally with one another and with their environment. The inspiration often comes from nature, especially biological systems. The agents follow very simple rules, and although there is no centralized control structure dictating how individual agents should behave, local, and to a certain degree random, interactions between such agents lead to the emergence of "intelligent" global behavior, unknown to the individual agents. Examples in natural systems of SI include ant colonies, bird flocking, animal herding, bacterial growth, fish schooling and microbial intelligence.

If there were people that were in control of this – they'd probably notice when people are getting tortured for a prolonged period of time.

Unfortunately, when I try to go out on a date with an attractive women, or if I go out to the gym, or if I try to go out to work – my head starts burning and emitting 1500+Watts of energy per foot.

I can be completely competent one second, and the second my radar starts going crazy and my head starts burning, I can barely remember where I'm at or how to talk.

Its made my life completely impossible.

Five years… for hours a day.
It electrocutes me and forces me to obey its demands.

Its burned me so bad that I bleed out my chest with every head ache.

Every doctor says I should be dead already.

My lack of happiness is because of the failure of others to just do what I ask them to do.

I mean it. I emit more than 10x the amount of energy than a solar panel does for a house. Its the sort of energy that operates a loud speaker for a stereo system in a car.

I get it every day, for hours, for years.

I don't know whose behind this but I doubt they're actually people.

Oddly enough, I have an inner core body temperature regulation issue (hypothalamus issue)

it might not be the same 'burning head' sensation you're talking about, but if I start thinking about something, suddenly my inner body temperature rises, and you could literally cook an egg on my head….

I'm not joking…..

Not at all…..

I've got to run. My son is coming over and we are going to go shopping, but I'd like to leave you with a thought or two:

You could be a great teacher because of the experience this disorder has afforded you, but not until you stabilize….

You're allowing yourself to spin…..

You know how to stabilize

You know how to manage this

Once you do, you could do great things………..

be well

Neptune

Use amphotericin B, flucozanole, and lock yourself in a dark room. You need as little light exposure as possible for an extended period of time spanning several months.

You need to watch for symptoms of a fever and start with very minimal doses and use ibuprofen, an antihistamine like benadryl. and immune system suppressant to control side effects.

It'll make you crazy because it'll cause brain inflammation. Get as much sleep as possible as its required for the metabolism to process the toxins caused by killing off the infectious agent.

Lol

I take absolutely nothing
I learned how to assume
responsibility in controlling
my own behavior

I can go 100,000 MPH
if I choose to

or I can be completely normal

it's my choice

Be Well

Use a dose of common antibiotics like doxycycline and expose yourself to daylight. Close your eyes and look up towards the sun.

Over expose yourself so that you might burn – You'll notice that your 'mental illness' or the ringing in your ears gets worse.

Pay close attention to any skin rash that you may have. If it looks like herpes its related to your hormone cycle and how its spreads to your nervous system.

If you can time it right, take the antibiotics before a flareup and watch that it gets worse and comes with more serious neurological symptoms.

If the rash is relatively new, 3 months to a year, it may not be followed with psychiatric consequences.

Just jumped out of the shower, getting ready to have a blast with my son tonight.

Never had a rash in my life
Never even had acne
Not even once
No ringing ears, nothing like that

you should focus
on working out again
it'll make things better

just go jogging
you don't need a gym
just go out and be active

-.- Ok

You already know the many reasons why it'll make you feel better.

I've got to run. My son Jet is almost here

Did you just name the Jew?