Good! Anti-amnesty Party Poised for Big Wins in Sweden Election, Soros On Life-support

The anti-immigration far-right is expected to soar in Sweden's September 9 general election, capitalising on voter discontent as Swedes punish traditional parties over immigration, integration and health care.

Prime Minister Stefan Lofven's Social Democrats, who have dominated Swedish politics since the 1930s, will remain the biggest party in the country but likely with a record low score, polls suggest.

The far-right Sweden Democrats (SD) are heading to make the most gains and come in a close second, followed by the conservative Moderates.

A Skop institute poll published on Sunday, a week before the election, credited the Social Democrats with 23.8 percent of support, compared with 31 percent in the 2014 election; SD with 20 percent, up from 13 percent in 2014; and the Moderates with 17 percent, down from 23 percent.

Speaking to AFP after a campaign rally outside Stockholm on Sunday, Lofven criticised the former centre-right government in power from 2006-2014 for having "decreased taxes the most for the richest and decreased resources to our welfare" system.

"We have shifted that, we have invested a lot in our welfare system, in our schools, in our hospitals… Investing in our welfare is the right direction."

But this year's election campaign posters signal a change of tone in the public debate: "No to Prayer Calls", "Speak Swedish to become Swedish", and "Hate or Debate?".

Neither Lofven's left-wing bloc nor the centre-right four-party Alliance are seen winning a majority. And both blocs have ruled out a collaboration with the far-right.

With a parliamentary deadlock in sight, no one can predict what the next government will look like.

Thorny, drawn-out negotiations are expected after the election, with most political analysts agreeing Sweden will end up with a weak minority government.

archive.fo/vnM23
france24.com/en/20180903-far-right-poised-big-wins-sweden-election

Attached: Anti-amnesty Party Poised for Big Wins in Sweden Election, Soros On Life-support.jpg (740x416, 57.44K)

All it will take is Sweden to flip and then ONE more (France or Germany) and then GAME OVER. Soros loses influence/control over Europe.

This would be miraculous to say the least.

It surely would. I would love to see most of Europe start challenging Mr. Soros, Hungary already banned his NGOs due to subversion tactics… only a matter of time before other nations do the same if nationalism remains dominant.

How does Sweden defend "far right?"

How does Sweden define "far right?"*

"Good!" prefix confirms Russian origin. Probably RT.

Nope. The "Good!", "Bad!", "Boom!", "Wham!" headline memes have been around way before the 2016 election ever took place. If there are any old Zig Forums archives that go back to 2014 or 2015 you'd see these all over. Why? I was here during those times… and I invented them. Now that I'm back, they magically re-appear. Isn't it wonderful?

It isn't really "far-right", they're still pretty liberal if you ask me. What they are not is pro-amnesty, they actually do see the destabilization taking place and are opposed to that.

Its kind of like the "Democrats Against UN Agenda 21" movement in the US going back in the 90s and early 2000s. They mostly support liberal policies, except UN Agenda 21 which they see as an attack against living off-grid, or farming or homesteading. So they opposed that radical leftist agenda.

SAGE DENIED

Uh, guys…

Attached: stalin.jpg (1050x638, 82.05K)

(((you))) aren't in Zig Forums
Zig Forums doesn't have a community to be called by "uh, guys".

Good! news

Attached: 1497356210433.gif (480x270, 1.76M)

real news

ACTUAL NEWS

Good!

Please know WW2 never ended for Europe, For nearly 80 people like this have been destroying our world with ZERO punishment. White man could have been in space for nearly 60 years, but we have been arrested and forced to pay for brown people in this ever worsening mess.

OP, you incredible cock-tease.

Attached: mangoodmood.jpg (480x640, 37.71K)

Your welcome.

What about my welcome? And who told you I had one?

makes no difference - SD cannot do this alone.

none of the other parties will ally with SD so there will be a feeble government mostly focusing on keeping up appearences. which is what they have today.

anti-slide 3

What is Soros going to do with his last words?

What could he accomplish if he spent all of his money and dismissed all of his ethics?

He'll go down as a hated war criminal. Doesn't matter what he says. He deserves to be thrown into the history books with the likes of Stalin.

Good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!