Is Judaism a ripoff of Zoroastrianism?

Is Judaism a ripoff of Zoroastrianism?

Attached: ark-of-the-covenant-replica.jpg (1238x296, 82.78K)

no, its a ripoff of Satanism

Ok first off, Judaism is a cult that has nothing to do with Old Testament faith. It follows the Mishna/Gemara which is commonly called the Babylonian Talmud. It does not follow the Old Testament. It just copy-pasted it and added on a bunch of teachings called "the oral tradition," later encoded into the Talmud that supercede it.

Secondly, yes, they ripped off paganism from Persia and Babylon also. This is where their moon worship ritual comes from. Self-professed 'Jews' will venerate the moon goddess they call Shekhinah after every new moon. They also do all kinds of strange purification and washings, things which Jesus mentioned in the Gospels, as having no Biblical basis whatsoever. Because some pharisee just made it all up and claimed it was tradition.

This is an oversimplification perhaps on some points, but it gets the basic idea across, how stupid people are for believing "them" or anything "they" say. Just don't do it.

Attached: ffdce84cb.png (1920x1080, 196.74K)

Thank user.
Can you tell me in brief what is the connection between the OT, Christianity and Zoroastrianism, because there seems to be a lot in common with the three?

Nothing really. Only two I can find are demon Asmodeus is a ripoff of Zoroastrian "Aeshma Daeva" and materialistic description of heaven and hell that westerners, especially protties love so much also comes from mainly Zoroastrianism.

Zoroastrianism and it's relationship to other religions are kind of fuzzy because no one can be sure when Zoroaster actually lived. People will say anything between 1500 B.C. and 600 B.C. The main argument for the earlier date is that the language the Avestas is very old, but that's not the most compelling argument since old languages could stay in use in certain rural areas, like Persia was, for centuries after the rest of the world stopped using them. The argument for the latter date is that there's simply no mention of Zoroastrianism until around the reign of Darius the Great which after most of the Old Testament was already written.

Don't you ever get tired?

Attached: 4b13bc88f2a27457520b7f38bb0c3155456180f4c82d2e348464c57926956.png (771x686, 51.52K)

No, it's a ripoff of Old Testament Christianity.

Judaism is very strange to me these days. For instance how do they justify virtually nullifying Aaronic priesthood in favor of rabbinic "teachers"?

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1575x1045, 102.29K)

The exodus was written in the 6 century BC. Around the same moment when Zoroaster was alive, writting the Avesta. So is not probable.

pick one

OP implies that judaism is a ripoff of Ahura-Mazda and company. I proved this is unfeasible. What is your point?

Most jews today are unaware of the Talmud. That is reserved for hardcore jews like ultraorthodox.

I'll assume that you got this idea from """scholars"""

Attached: 5ea.jpg (355x400, 61.31K)

New version

Attached: Star and Tabernacle.png (1920x1080, 266.38K)

Pink is a little too saturated, here's a better render.

Attached: Star and Tabernacle_00000.png (1920x1080, 265.47K)

It's not annulled, but the "apostolic succession" is shattered, and rabbis are the best thing you can use until the lineages get clarified by the "Messiah" and/or some "prophets".

Just like how isolated communities in Siberia, Japan, or the Amazon used or use prayer leaders to instruct and guide the community, due to past or present shortage of cathorthodox priests, that either were cut off(Japan), or reached them infrequently.

Same reason they can't rebuild the temple.

You should change the font too. It's too scribly.

If you have a font you think would be better then post it, and I'll see how it looks.

This is a kike.

All Jews know of and follow the Talmud. Less Jews know of or follow the Torah. They've taken to bashing Christians for what is in their Torah. That is the level of disrespect for their original Godly religion they have. They shun Genesis/Exodus/Leviticus/Numbers/Deuteronomy, which is the Torah and not Christianity for their new child blood drinking Talmud.

Poor Richard or Niagara Engraved might work.

I didn't make either but here is the one that goes with it.

Attached: 6c6e10ef5.png (1920x1080, 131.85K)

Judaism is a religion of eternal butthurt over Jesus. Their whole endgame is for their own fake messiah to come and make Christians bow to them as slaves.

Attached: 2a52c7df1f8654b4bf68d5b65f5ea6c7b6c58ed8fc5c415f767fa3e230433ad7.png (354x347, 121.44K)

See pic.

Attached: 56e035b20.png (679x764 127.98 KB, 177.09K)

Alright, I'll work on it when I get home latter tonight.

Thanks man. I'm the one who made them originally. I've since lost track of the project files, but its a simple enough edit.

Why does God refer to these child sacrificing gods as separate from each other?

Attached: Remphan-Chiun-Black Cube.jpg (2472x5748, 4.05M)

Satanic quints checked. How appropriate for that post.

What is this idiotic autism?

HOLY SHIT

I swear, I'm not a Jew with those quints.

This is America.

I'm confused. Does this mean it's a sin to play Dreamcast and GameCube games? That means I can never play Skies of Arcadia ever again and that's one of my favorite games.

Double satan pls leave

t. Triggered evangelical zionist prot

I'd like to know how those gay scholars date those age old documents that no one can find the original.
According to something I read on the Catholic encyclopedia there's a rock from moses time with part of the pentateuch so modernists can suck my penis.

Because different gods =different demons (although they work for the same dude downstairs)
Nice satanic sextuples btw

Hello, Dimond.

It's far worse than that, I'm afraid. We are the salt of the Earth. Salt crystals are cubic. CoInCiDeNcE?!?!?!!!???!??!??

Yeah, sure, Judaism TOTALLY a ripoff from Zoroastrianism. Just like your grandfather can be your biological child.

(marked)
I sure hope that image isn't trying to equate YHWH to pagan deities like I think it is.

Hows this?

Attached: Star and Tabernacle_2.png (1920x1080 169.43 KB, 244.04K)

Redpill me on Cubix.

Attached: Cubix.jpg (727x1000, 221.98K)

That seems like a flimsy excuse to justify the power-grab of the rabbis.

lol sure thing Moishe

Semi-related

Saved, will use.

Attached: 55c3a5b29.png (656x417, 102.51K)

Very nice.

What's the source of those images? Might buy a hardcopy

Rabbinic/Pharisaic Judaism, the one with the Talmud and the one that killed Jesus, worship the Devil. They claim the Father as their God but they actually worship Satan in their synagogues. Jews are from Satan himself and they love him and worship him.

Christians are the true Israelites, because we worship the Father and we are his adopted children. Our Lord is Jesus Christ. Even if we be not of the flesh we are in spirit because we hold to the faith of Abraham. The Jews no longer hold to the faith of Abraham and therefore they worship demons and the Devil. Their Talmud is full of Satanic incantations. We are the true Jews. We are the true Israel. Christ was a true Jew and preached true Judaism which we are of because we are the true Israel.

Actually, this is more like "The 2 Babylons"-tier stupidity of tying random symbols to words from obscure passages from the bible to make shit seem pagan or satanic.

A bit.
After the rebellion got crushed, the pharisees, well, actually a faction of them, were kinda the only groups still standing, besides us(but we were doing our own thing), and the african diaspora(that were isolated, and would eventually mostly convert to christianity, as in Egypt, Africa, India, etc.)so they gathered the non-christian ones under them.
Still, you don't have many options, once your entire religious leadership collapses.
It's either this, or living in some weird diaspora+judges religious anarchy.

Judaism Discovered, M. Hoffman II (c. 2008)

Definitely very well researched and lots of citations, but sometimes he's drawing his own conclusions.

Wheres the meme version of it about sola scriptura?

That, as well as Atenism and Zunism.

kike

I suspect God created the faith to pave the way for Christianity's eventual rise. A group of Zoroastrian magi(priests) visit the Christ-child in the Gospel of Matthew and sense Herrod's ill-intentions, so we're connected with them. Definitely my favorite non-Christian relgion, up there with Sikhism and (Shia) Islam.

Attached: 28423482_1437753953014535_9047533683417976609_o.png (1358x878, 835.06K)