Jew Whore Drama as Monica Lewinsky Runs Crying from Israel Interview due to Clinton Blowjob Question

Monica Lewinsky ended a live discussion and walked off stage at an event in Jerusalem on Monday night after being asked a question involving former President Clinton.

Lewinsky sat for the start of a discussion at the Jerusalem Convention Center when Channel 2 news anchor Yonit Levi brought up Clinton's comments from June when he said he didn't believe he owed Lewinsky an apology.

“Do you still expect that apology? A personal apology?" Levi asked Lewinsky on Monday.

“I’m sorry, I’m not going to be able to do this,” Lewinsky responded after a few moments, before seemingly beginning to cry and walking off stage.

Lewinsky later said in a statement shared on Twitter that she walked off stage because she and Levi had agreed to “clear parameters” for the interview and that she had told Levi that the Clinton question was “off limits.”

“When she asked me it on stage, with blatant disregard for my feelings or our agreement, it became clear to me I had been misled,” Lewinsky said. “I left because it is more important than ever for women to stand up for themselves and not allow others to control their narrative. Emotionally, I just couldn't handle the situation in which the Israelis had put me.”

Channel 2 News said in a statement reported by The Jerusalem Post that it thanked Lewinsky for her appearance and "we respect her sensitivity and wish her luck."

Before the interview, Lewinsky delivered a speech where she spoke about the 1998 scandal involving Clinton while she was a White House intern.

Lewinsky said that when the story broke, she “was shunned from almost every community which I belonged to, including my religious community, the Jewish people.”

“That led to some very dark times for me,” she added, according to the Post.

Clinton came under criticism from President Trump and members of his own party in June after forcefully defending the fact that he never personally apologized to Lewinsky.

The former president noted in the NBC News interview that he had apologized publicly but said he hasn’t apologized to her personally.

“I have never talked to her,” he said. “But I did say publicly on more than one occasion that I was sorry. That’s very different. The apology was public.”

archive.is/NxYMr
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/404843-monica-lewinsky-walks-off-stage-during-interview-after-being

Attached: 1536011676008.jpg (931x524, 79.89K)

Good goy! Have a shekel

I wonder if she was crying for all the women whose names began with 'M' who were murdered before she took the stand.

every goy wants to pound jew meat

HE

Attached: 532.png (520x540, 111.54K)

He was 60, she was 22,
THE CHAD CLINTON
she still cries when asked about what he had her do

posts like these make me so happy

hahaha what else she would be interviewed for? F1 results?

#me2

She's a victim now

Haha yes. Jews go hard on monica because trump loves jews

Attached: NWO_RapeOfLiberty-457x500.jpg (457x500, 57.33K)

total news

Clintons must die

Are Jews the vegans of religion? Everyone who's a Jew can't stop telling everyone about it every chance they get

*also nice douchey religious community you got there, totally unforgiving and judgemental of a minor ethical flaw (sex outside of marriage is barely a sin in the torah, everyone was doing it constantly)*

>missed her true calling and opportunity to be a billionaire heh

((( )))

You know how every female on the internet has to make the point she is a female? That's Jews everywhere. It gets them leverage, victim points, special points.

Hilariously enough, if you point out that you're white, or male, or Christian, or employed, or a gun owner, etc. you'll be attacked. You can only be proud of your weaknesses and failures in (((this))) world.

now this is bizarre, why would she do all this

This jewess is famous because she sucked dick. She would have been a nobody.

I see there's a big Satanic get coming, but I have nothing and I'm going to be off anyway. Hail Kek I guess.

Hail Kek

Hail Kek

So just like any whore tweeting #metoo?

She chose to blow him again and again so it's not like she's the victim

Now this is entertaining news.

…also she kept a sperm stained dress as evidence, that shows serious ruthless foresight and planning… which implies this whole thing was a (((setup))), knowing she's of the tribe, and they're known for such manipulative things…

Here are some questions to ask yourself:

TL;DR: I guess Bill tried to break free of (((their))) clutches and had to be taken down
I bet (((they))) have evidence on every President and billionaire, etc. Piss tapes may be real and if the God-Emperor steps too far out of line, he'll be taken down just as easily. Easier, actually–everyone loved Clinton at the time.

good thread for sixsixes

… and this is the only reason why I voted for Clinton

What a sad life story.

On the contrary, it's the New American Dream™

She got (theoretically) rich and famous for doing practically nothing, she's a less-successful Kardashian

Good for you

(this)
(this)
(this)
>(((jewinsky))) whining again
it's fucking nothing

That's a praiser🐸

Good work, user

Attached: WP_20180223_003.jpg (2592x1456, 1.56M)

news bump 9

This makes sense.