Begome Easdern Rite Gadolig

Begome Easdern Rite Gadolig

Attached: episcopal ordination.jpg (800x533, 176.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

faithfulwordbaptist.org/pants.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: ebc1f9a5b73fa9b016453c09192885256dc1e844251fef390027a670246b7464.jpg (255x188, 15.1K)

Attached: Welcome to pol.webm (720x480, 2.89M)

no

Where to I sign up? Byzantine rite>>>>>>new roman rite

*blocks your path*

Attached: western rite ordodox.jpg (220x336, 16.83K)

==OH SNAP== Time to battle!

Luke 20:46 Beware of the scribes, which desire to walk in long robes, and love greetings in the markets, and the highest seats in the synagogues, and the chief rooms at feasts;

Mark 12:38 And he said unto them in his doctrine, Beware of the scribes, which love to go in long clothing, and love salutations in the marketplaces,

Western Orthodox Mass vs Eastern Catholic Divine Liturgy

Attached: 1-divine-liturgy-in-st-barbara-in-vienna.jpg (1600x1200 6.22 MB, 292.66K)

why are they all wearing dresses

Looks like a primitive rite being used, with only two candles on the altar. Correct me if I am wrong though.

the state of baptist/non-denom exigesis

they're robes, it's reverential to God. you don't think that priests in apostolic times wore pants, right?

oh boy !
>faithfulwordbaptist.org/pants.html

Careful with those pearls, user…

It's kind of like a Rorschach test. What does it say about someone if they look at that and see dresses?

I'm pretty sure they did. Do you have any scripture that says they wore dresses?

Based western rite poster

Funny, I'm finally checking out an Eastern Rite Mass this Friday for the feast of Sts. P&P. Pray for me OP, and I will you.

Lol you goofs, learn how to into reading comprehension. That Scripture (Luke 20:46) clearly is talking about people who are false scribes, people who only do it for the status, thus they want to wear the long robes so they can obtain the status that goes with it. You don't even need to be a biblical scholar to figure that out, this is your brain on literalism.

And by status, I mean for praise on Earth which is vain and shallow, rather than to glorify God and for His sake.

Nah, sometimes you just got to do with what you got.
Normally altars got some nice decorational pieces like pic related but like in my small chapel parish we just don't have either the room nor the money for one.

Attached: 13_12_08_2nd_confiteor.jpg (1280x720, 166.54K)

Which way, eastern man?

I wish I could go to the Tridentine mass every Sunday, but I often work on that day…
I have spoken with a Easdern Gadolig priest, awesome guy; I have a Eastern Catholic Church next to my workplace, but they celebrate the mass in Ukrainian and I am not able to understand the language…

Absolutely BASED OP.

Attached: patriarch.jpg (200x284 78.98 KB, 15.42K)

Disappoint

Also:
wew

Attached: a.jpg (3100x1572, 1.04M)

there's something like maybe 6 eastern catholic church in my country ;_;

What are you talking about, the Eastern Catholic Church has the good parts of the Eastern Church with non of the schisms. You’re out of your mind pal.

Just seeing that tranny's face absolutely disgusts me.

"Get your Dagon-priest hat out of my face!"

Attached: dagon1.jpg (584x389, 82.68K)