Do the Jesuits control everything?

Do the Jesuits really control everything or is this just a meme? Do you think it's possible they're working with the Jews? Should we as Catholics make it our duty to fight against them?

Attached: Francis-IHS-Vestment.png (640x379 212.8 KB, 178.15K)

We should change the leadership instead.
The Jesuits are a powerful group in that they are widespread and almost completely united.
If the top once again becomes conservative the Jesuit problem gets destroyed in itself.

Dude just leave it. Jesuits are building schools and universities and run them.

t. jesuit

YES

Coincidentally, Jesuit universities are also the most """modern""" and """progressive""". Really makes you think…hmmm

Attached: martin-main (002).jpg (800x600, 98.79K)

I'm going to tell you a story, this is going to be a world shattering story but it is necessary if you want to see behind this matrix.

So, you can either take the blue pill or the red pill. If you take the blue pill, the story ends, you ignore the spoiler, and you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. If you take the red pill, you stay in wonderland, look behind the spoiler, and I show you how deep this rabbit hole goes:

The Jesuits are not who they present themselves to be. First it must be established that the majority of Jesuits don't even understand what the true intent of the Jesuit order is. They are nothing but pawns, puppets, for the Society of Jesus. In reality, the Jesuits are run by a small group of elite members and only they know the true purposes of the order. During the inquisition in Spain and Portugal the fleeing Jews concocted a plan to destroy the Catholic Church from the inside as a way for revenege. Finding the opportunity in the newly founded "Society of Jesus", the Jews began infiltrating it, seizing it as the perfect opportunity to corrupt and destroy the Church from the inside. Eventually they entered into the leadership and secretly took complete control of the Jesuit order. From there they could use the rest of the Jesuits as pawns and puppets, and use them and their leadership to influence the whole Church. They began mass manipulation in all cultures through their missionaries. Over the years, they began gaining more and more influence and by the 1940's, 1950's, 1960's, and of course until this day, they took complete control of numerous seminaries. Their abuse and brainwashing is what led to pedophilia among priests, all of whom were psychologically damaged by the abuses they faced at seminary and so subconsciously retreated back into their childish self and began projecting that into sexuality leading to the molesting of children. This is also the origin of modernism among even many of the non-Jesuit clergy. In August 1978 Albino Luciani was elected to the chair of St. Peter as Pope John Paul I. One month later he was dead. Pope John Paul I had uncovered the secrets of the Jesuit order, and he found out that they were actually the ones behind the corruption in the Vatican bank with its connection to the Italian mafia, itself a pawn of the Jesuit order. When Pope John Paul I uncovered all these revelations about the Jesuit order he decided to abolish it. However, just 3 weeks after making the first plans to abolish the order the Jesuits assassinated him on September 28 1978 by poising his food. Many years later, Pope Benedict XVI also knew the true intents of the Jesuits, but he was much too afraid to reveal it to the world after knowing what really happened to Pope John Paul I. Let us pray for Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI, that he finds the courage to unveil them.

Attached: jesuits_jews_031913_620px.jpg (620x416, 105.46K)

Now, after having amassed incredible power and influence throughout the Church, the Jesuits finally decided it was time to get one of their own on the seat of St. Peter. They forced Benedict XVI to resign to initiate their plan of doom. Jorge Mario Bergoglio is a good hearted, but naive man. He does love Christ. He does love the Church. Because of this he was easily fooled into becoming a Jesuit and he's been manipulated by the Jewish leadership of the Jesuit order into being their puppet. Just like the majority of Jesuits, he has no clue what is really going on. Indeed, he is simply a blind follower of theirs that they were able to succeed to the throne of St. Peter. They secretly elected him long before he became Pope and black mailed Pope Benedict XVI to make him a Cardinal. Through their vast influence on the hierarchy in the Church, they were able to influence the other Cardinals into electing him as Pope. Now Francis sits in the Chair of Peter, not knowing his true intent for being there, but carrying out everything the Jesuits want him to carry out as their puppet. They do have to be sly about it so as not to be too obvious, but they're there, working through Francis. We must pray for the Holy Father, that the veil is lifted from his eyes and he sees that he is only being used as a puppet to begin the destruction of the Catholic Church and western civilization as a whole. In truth this is only a very small summary of what the Jesuits have been doing in the Church. There is far too much information to be listed here. We must, however, fight this! We must get Traditional clergy into the hierarchy so that they may lift the veil of who the Jesuits really are. We must also gather more evidence and take it to the public. But there is another truth which comes from this. You see, when their lawlessness is revealed the Jews will begin to go into full panic mode. The Blessed Virgin Mary predicted did, and so did St. Paul. In response to the unveiling, the Jews will fabricate a Messiah among themselves, this will be the Antichrist. He will become president of Israel and declare war on all of the surrounding nations. He will build the Third Temple as a house to Satan. These events will lead to mass persecution of the Church wherever the Jews are and/or their influence is. The war that they begin will lead to the battle of Armageddon and bring about the second coming of Christ. I know that is is heavy stuff, and as already noted there is much much more, but it is far too much to list here. Take it in. You have broken through the first tier of the matrix, but I tell you there is many many more. May God bless you and love you. May the Lord Jesus be with you. May the Church prevail at all times through the Holy Spirit. Amen. Blessed Virgin Mary, pray for us! St. Ignatius of Loyola, pray for us! Amen.

Include me in the screencap.

Amen, brother.

What screencap? This stale thread has been recycled a million times. I think the jesuits have been subversive and harmful to the Catholic church as well but this is an old topic 'round these parts.

You're a Jesuit aren't you?

Personally, I would have left out the Matrix references. That film is pure Gnostic propaganda.

Don't be a faggot.

*rubs hands together and slinks into the shadows*

Massive red pill dropped on these normalfag Christanons. Thank you brother.

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 4.24K)

Seeing how in a few decades they went from being protectors of the Pope and tridentine catholicism to syncretists, globalists and pseudo-marxists, it's more likely they are controlled rather than in control.
They were likely hijacked by antichristian groups like freemasons and jews.

He's too obvious.

Word used to be that jesuits have the freemasons under their own wing. But the jewish hand does seem to grasp them these days.

Freemasons and (((Jesuits))) works hand in hand. They have similar goals and work to achieve these goals.

An interesting thing is that the jesuit order was disbanded during the 18th century, just a few decades after freemasonry was excommunicated.
Conspiracy theories aside it is known the founder of the historical baviaran illuminati was a jesuit before the order was disbanded. And he is the one who made plans to kill kings, destroy religion and infiltrate freemasonry to use it as a tool. (I'm talking about the historical illuminati, not modern conspiracy theories.)

An order of 20k men. 100 dissent. "OMFG THE JESUITS ARE ADVOCATING FOR GAY MARRIAGE IN ST. PETER'S BASILICA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
No they are not the "most modern and progressive". You're just really really narrow minded and have no clue.

Look for priests writing books about eastern religions, teaching buddhist meditation or yoga.
100% of the times is a jesuit. Just a (((coincidence))) ?

lol'd @ your life mate. This is protestant gibberish par excellence. You literally have no idea how that order works and what they're doing. And don't you dare disguising yourself as Catholic when you're rambling that much worthless trash.

like clockwork

Yeah, boss. You're the man and your protestant brain totally understood and decoded the Jesuits and their plans.

You are trying to hide a mountain with a finger.
All the most important and influential jesuit theologians since the 50s were heterodox and planted the seeds of the confusion in the Catholic Church,
Karl Rahner, jesuit.
Theilard de Chardin, jesuit.
The marxist liberation theologians in South America, jesuits.
Dechannet, Enomiya Lassalle, Pirras, and many others who pioneered Yoga and buddhists practice for Catholics. All jesuits.
At the beginning of the 80s Pope John Paul II, sent the head of the jesuits into retirement for being an heterodox plaguebringer. If this isn't a proof, then what is?
The current head of the jesuits said "we can't know exactly what Jesus said" basically undermining every single teaching of the Gospels.

What's going on user?

Never really looked into jesuits but definitely plan to and boy, this is one heck of an introduction for sure.

Before I look elsewhere, have any links to info of this caliber for more researching?

ad hom and namecalling aren't arguments. You don't belong here if you're going to be such an obvious heretic.

Alright then lads, how do we save The Jesuits from their Jewish controllers? If we “expose” them, we’ll just look like tinfoil hat retards. We need inside men to actually reveal the Jews. Obviously this is near impossible, but if anyone has any other plans go ahead and say it.

The Jesuits are too far gone. We just have to wait for the appointed time. Let's just hope we don't get another Jesuit Pope after Pope Francis.

That doesn’t mean we should try to help or do something. Sure, the higher ups of the Jesuits are bad, but the jesuits themselves are people like you and me, thinking that they’re doing the right thing. It doesn’t feel right just to leave them, especially as Christians.

That doesn’t mean we should try to help or do something. Sure, the higher ups of the Jesuits are bad, but the jesuits themselves are people like you and me, thinking that they’re doing the right thing. It doesn’t feel right just to leave them, especially as Christians.

Attached: it’s a meme you dip.JPG (546x577, 31.6K)