Russian Agree With Neptune: ISS Airleak Is Sabotage

The head of Russia’s space programme has said that the air leak on the International Space Station (ISS) may have been the result of an act of sabotage, state news agency TASS reports.

Roscosmos chief Dmitry Rogozin said the hole, which was discovered last week in part of a Russian Soyuz module attached to the ISS, was “caused by a drill and could have been done deliberately, either back on Earth or by someone in orbit”.

“There were several attempts at drilling,” Rogozin said, adding: “We are checking the Earth version. But there is another version that we do not rule out: deliberate interference in space.”

Former Russian cosmonaut Maxim Surayev suggested that a “psychologically disturbed astronaut could have done it to force an early return home”, Johnny Neptune reports.

“We’re all human and anyone might want to go home, but this method is really low,” he said.

The hole, which has since been patched, was located a part of a module that is discarded in space, and will not be used to carry astronauts back to earth

neptunenews.org

Attached: 050918-wd-iss.jpg (465x262, 36.65K)

It's important to note that the Russians say the hole has been 'patched', so far it's only had TAPE placed over it. Not joking. They laid tape over it.

It also says the hole is part of a module that has been discarded.
And it says that module wont be used to carry astronauts back to earth. Which is a very bizarre statement. Because none of the ISIS modules were ever designed to do that.

ISIS has been defeated though.

Don't quit your day job, Andrew.

Yeah but they designed a few modules before they got defeated.
Havent you heard of the islamic golden era?

doesn't realize posting in here IS my 'day job'….

Trust me, uninformed dude… I have absolutely no intention of quitting

lol @ thinking the CIA Asset known as 'ISIS' (a fabricated title, just like Al-Qaeda) who actually still call themselves the 'mujahideen' could ever be defeated… Defeat was not part of the contingency when the CIA created them.

Dam those pesky CIA niggas writing all that violent stuff in the Quran.
Cant they just leave the religion of peace alone?

congratulations on the 'proving that you've never read a single page of the Quran' thing

I challenge you to post ANYTHING violent from The Quran

( it would be easy as shit to post unlimited violent content from your stupid Bible )

…..but I'd like to see how long it takes you to find violent content from The Quran…….

M O R O N

OP here…. this story is boring as fuck, AND IM THE ONE WHO POSTED IT!!…..

Did they initially plugged the hole with their thumb, then they used tape to block the hole….

Personally I think it would be hilarious if all of them died

You gotta come to Christ, bro.

Hey everybody, look at my impression of Johhny Neptune!

…………
……..

……………….
……………

…………………………….KID

DUDE NO WAY
I CAN'T TELL WHO IS JEREMIAH NINNYCUCK AND WHO ISN'T

What about€ 9:29 ? Or 2:191 ?
The whole thing about fighting the disbelievers and slaying them wherever you find them sounds pretty violent to me.
The original Arabic version is a pretty gory book in general.

ISIS are basically the Islamic equivalent of the Westboro Baptist Church. They follow the scripture exactly as written and if you only have surface knowledge on this stuff you will get absolutely owned by them in a one on one debate. Its even worse in Islam because you are likely only using the english version and they are using the original arabic one which they believe is the 'real truth'.

Every time I tried coming to Jesus, who was always beg me to cum inside of him instead….

But then again, what would you expect from a guy who wears a miniskirt to his own crucifixion?

……..fairly impressive………

Now you just need to work on getting your penis sucked buy a female while you're creating posts

……. but not bad for a Holiday Inn Lounge impersonator

Seriously, do you have ANYTHING to say worth reading!?

Q: exactly how do you know that's Johnny Neptune style that's being imitated?

( its not like there's a namefield in here or anything, so who's to say that's Johnny Neptune style that's being imitated here today? )

A: the key to being recognized as having your own style, the same way Elvis Presley turned up his collar or curled his lip…

That's the key to giving the 'little people' something to grab onto and use when they try to imitate greatness

A: PROBABLY

Hang in in there, because I'm sure it's going to happen one of these days eventually

WORTH SAYING :

I was just at my NA meeting that I chair, and a hot as shit girl named April just flirted with me big-time.

April is blonde with blue eyes, chisled nose and a great smile. I hate big boobs, in fact they make me sick, but April's big-ish boobs somehow work on her tiny frame.

I knew April back in the day when we were both getting high, and she was impressed with my artwork….. Today, she had another chick with her, and before she started flirting with me, she was whispering something to her friend, and she made gestures with her hands like she was painting or drawing, so I know they were talking about art.

Odd, because I'm 24 years older than April, ugly as shit, and I'm married….

Go figure….

I fucking HATE big tits.

Theres nothing more disgusting than big tits.

Gross as fuck !!

NASTY !!

April's got pretty big tits, but her body style somehow wears them well

My wife loves fucking other girls, too…. In fact, Wendy's gotten 4 other girls in bed with us since we met.

The only thing is: Wendy hates big tits even more than I do… I can guarantee that Wendy would say "no way" about fucking April

WORTH SAYING :

even this NIGGER runs circles around trump

Need a quick rundown on her.

Must be a CIA nigger

If my job was that easy I would join them too.

It's worth mentioning that due to the meth, a 'day' for me can easily last 120 hours

I don't usually hold by the saying but in this case it might be apt:
Case in point, a ship I once worked on had to return to dry dock because a technician (i.e marine mechanic/engineer) drilled a hole in the workshop wall to make a place to hang a nude calendar.
Unfortunately for him, the workshop was below water level and he drilled into a void space known as a "moon pool", which is used for launching submarines, remote observation vehicles, and occasionally rod fishing.
In went the drill, out came a jet of water. My guess is that the same shit happened here.

Is pure meth really blue like in Breaking Bad?

I'm here 24/7 attacking anime and also ruining threads by making insults that don't make sense. I use kratom to stay awake. Don't kill yourself with the meth don't you wasn't to be subverting for tyre next 50 years?

It's yellow or white depending on the concentration of certain chems

So cocaine is for pussies now?

Why would you do coke? It's expensive and a line lasts less than an hour then you feel like shit and need more. It's a money waster

The leak wasn't on the ISS itself, it was on the Soyuz pod that delivered the russians to the station.

so russia admits the liberal leftist globalists hacked the spacestation?

Hmm that does make a lot more sense.