Reverting to Christianity

God bless you anons, I've decided that Christianity is right for me after switching between religions which never seemed to work for me; Christianity just feels like it's "correct" if you know what I mean. Maybe that's because I was brought up as an Anglican, but maybe it's because in my heart I know it's correct. Nevertheless I know I'm going to get a lot of conflicting answers but I'm not sure whether to be an Anglican, Catholic or Orthodox, can someone explain which one is "better" and why?

Attached: GodInvitingChristDetail.jpg (421x425, 34.75K)

Catholicism because you don't need to figure out the truth, the church will do it for you, it makes sense if your a brainlet like me and already took a leap of faith into Christianity.

First, read your Bible, user.
Study early Christian history.
Then when you feel "tough" enough to decide, decide.
One step at a time, lest you become Steve Anderson.

Thanks user, I will

spbp

Anglicans are cucked, the only choice is Catholic or Orthodox

Attached: 9c0fda38dc8b91009aafc8352ad882b97af20c820b0bb95967e1a269e2da0227.jpg (900x600, 80.56K)

I'd argue that there are some uncorrupted branches which have rebelled against modernization, for example the Anglo-Catholics and traditional High church groups.

The Orthodox Church is currently the only non-cucked church without using any loopholes or mental gymnastics

This

Also,
lel, can confirm that we're headed this way
t. gen z

Attached: 682396f7db1421968e055de5909cbc875092ab7d46f12adc56e073bde33fcd77.jpg (750x735, 410.05K)

Thanks, quick question, is there any major differences between national orthodox churches like Greek and Russian, or is it just aesthetics?

As far as I know it's just aesthetics

As said I'll study the Bible in the meantime as I don't think there are any Orthodox churches near me, thanks again

It doesn't matter. Once you become Orthodox, you can go anywhere Orthodox. Just find the closest church for your catechism, and after your baptism and chrismation find the parish you like.

Since I was baptized as an Anglican do I need to be baptized again? I'm guessing the Orthodox Church doesn't recognize it as valid

I wouldn't think you would need to again being Anglican, especially if you have your certificate. Of course I don't know for sure as I was never baptized prior to my conversion to Orthodoxy. However, I would think your baptism would be accepted since Orthodox jurisdictions such as ROCOR and Antiochian have accepted many Anglicans especially into the Western Rite.

Do it user. Read the Bible and join us in a Godly form of living life.

I think I've read somewhere that the church accepts it, but I have a Greek friend who might be able to answer with certainty. May the Lord bless you and keep you user

Should I begin at Genesis?

NO!
Begin with the 4 gospels of the New testament. It will give you a whole other perspective to read the Old Testament then later.
That's how I did it and it literally converted me. Tried reading the OT many time before, but never could get passed Genesis without proper basic understanding of what Christ truly is.

I'll take that into consideration thank you, on another note what translation of the Bible do you read?

King James Version definitely. Oldschool.

Bless you user thanks for your help, I believe I have the KJV

Good luck user. Though you won't need luck, only good faith.

Catholic Church, because it is the Church that Christ founded, and every other option can be ultimately traced to people rebelling against this Church and separating from it.

If you were Anglican, I suggest looking at the Ordinariate, which preserves Anglican traditions within the Catholic Church.

Attached: 153876-Whitby-Abbey.jpg (1600x900, 274.8K)

This might seem like an impossible question for you to answer in full, but how is Catholicism superior to Orthodoxy?

Short answer: because the Orthodox Church isn't that unique, concrete society that Jesus specifically set up on Earth to transmit His graces and lead people to salvation, rather it separated itself from it.

Attached: kozar20122_0153 (1).jpg (367x550, 83.24K)

Umm sweetie, it's the other way around…

Attached: f0e9a215dbc31a2ddef6f5664d3ddb054b7588c14966e5f59b90200a9689c7c6.jpg (768x576, 72K)

St. Mark of Ephesus did nothing wrong.

Sorry user, I just had to post this.

Attached: Turn Off Switch.gif (320x210, 1.93M)

It's simple:
Do you want an Apostolic Church that was founded by an Apostle (they all have 99% the same belief, go figure) - so that's Catholic or Orthodox.
Or something that was started by a German monk or an American farmer 1500 years after the Apostles.

The truth was given to us by the Apostles and that was preserved in the Churches the Apostles founded. Studying the Bible like you're reading a Shakespearian play and deciding what you'll believe is not what Christ wanted.

2 Thessalonians 2:15
1 Corinthians 11:2

Specific examples?