CRAZYTOWN!Kelly says Trump is an idiot with a grade 5 mentality

WARNING: This story contains graphic language and extreme idiocy.
President Donald Trump's closest aides have taken extraordinary measures in the White House to try to stop what they saw as his most dangerous impulses, going so far as to swipe and hide papers from his desk so he wouldn't sign them, according to a new book from legendary journalist Bob Woodward.
Woodward's 448-page book, "Fear: Trump in the White House," provides an unprecedented inside-the-room look through the eyes of the President's inner circle. From the Oval Office to the Situation Room to the White House residence, Woodward uses confidential background interviews to illustrate how some of the President's top advisers view him as a danger to national security and have sought to circumvent the commander in chief.
Many of the feuds and daily clashes have been well documented, but the picture painted by Trump's confidants, senior staff and Cabinet officials reveal that many of them see an even more alarming situation — worse than previously known or understood. Woodward offers a devastating portrait of a dysfunctional Trump White House, detailing how senior aides — both current and former Trump administration officials — grew exasperated with the President and increasingly worried about his erratic behavior, ignorance and penchant for lying.

Chief of staff John Kelly describes Trump as an "idiot" and "unhinged," Woodward reports. Defense Secretary James Mattis describes Trump as having the understanding of "a fifth or sixth grader." And Trump's former personal lawyer John Dowd describes the President as "a fucking liar," telling Trump he would end up in an "orange jump suit" if he testified to special counsel Robert Mueller.
Bob Woodward's bizarre phone call with Trump
Bob Woodward's bizarre phone call with Trump
"He's an idiot. It's pointless to try to convince him of anything. He's gone off the rails. We're in crazytown," Kelly is quoted as saying at a staff meeting in his office. "I don't even know why any of us are here. This is the worst job I've ever had."
CNN obtained a copy of Woodward's book, scheduled for release September 11. The explosive revelations about Trump from those closest to him are likely to play into the November midterm election battle. The book also has stunning new details about Trump's obsession with the Russia probe, describing for the first time confidential conversations between the President's lawyers and Mueller. It recounts a dramatic session in the White House residence in which Trump failed a mock Mueller interview with his lawyers.
In separate statements Tuesday afternoon, Kelly denied that he called Trump an "idiot," Dowd denied using the "orange jump suit" phrase and Mattis said the quotes attributed to him were "a product of someone's rich imagination."
The White House accused Woodward of spreading "fabricated stories" about Trump.
"This book is nothing more than fabricated stories, many by former disgruntled employees, told to make the President look bad," White House press secretary Sarah Sanders said. "While it is not always pretty, and rare that the press actually covers it, President Trump has broken through the bureaucratic process to deliver unprecedented successes for the American people. Sometimes it is unconventional, but he always gets results."
Woodward, however, said he stood by his reporting in a statement obtained by CNN.
He sums up the state of the Trump White House by writing that Trump was an "emotionally overwrought, mercurial and unpredictable leader." Woodward writes that the staff's decision to circumvent the President was "a nervous breakdown of the executive power of the most powerful country in the world."
cnn.com/2018/09/04/politics/bob-woodward-book-donald-trump-fear/index.html

Attached: crazytown.mp4 (640x360, 2.83M)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/outlook/trump-lied-to-me-about-his-wealth-to-get-onto-the-forbes-400-here-are-the-tapes/2018/04/20/ac762b08-4287-11e8-8569-26fda6b404c7_story.html?utm_term=.c8e5110df702
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Circumventing the President
The book opens with a dramatic scene. Former chief economic adviser Gary Cohn saw a draft letter he considered dangerous to national security on the Oval Office desk.
The letter would have withdrawn the US from a critical trade agreement with South Korea. Trump's aides feared the fallout could jeopardize a top-secret national security program: the ability to detect a North Korean missile launch within just seven seconds.
Woodward reports Cohn was "appalled" that Trump might sign the letter. "I stole it off his desk," Cohn told an associate. "I wouldn't let him see it. He's never going to see that document. Got to protect the country."
Cohn was not alone. Former staff secretary Rob Porter worked with Cohn and used the same tactic on multiple occasions, Woodward writes. In addition to literally stealing or hiding documents from Trump's desk, they sought to stall and delay decisions or distract Trump from orders they thought would endanger national security.
"A third of my job was trying to react to some of the really dangerous ideas that he had and try to give him reasons to believe that maybe they weren't such good ideas," said Porter, who as staff secretary handled the flow of presidential papers until he quit amid domestic violence allegations. He and others acted with the acquiescence of former chief of staff Reince Priebus, Woodward reports.
Woodward describes repeated attempts to bypass Trump as "no less than an administrative coup d'état."
The Russia obsession
Woodward's book relies on hundreds of hours of taped interviews and dozens of sources in Trump's inner circle, as well as documents, files, diaries and memos, including a note handwritten by Trump himself. Woodward explains that he talked with sources on "deep background," meaning he could use all the information but not say who provided it.
His reporting comes with the credibility of a long and storied history that separates this book from previous efforts on Trump. The author and Washington Post journalist has won two Pulitzer Prizes, including one for his coverage of the Watergate scandal that led to President Richard Nixon's resignation.
In one revelatory anecdote, Woodward describes a scene in the White House residence. Trump's lawyer, convinced the President would perjure himself, put Trump through a test — a practice interview for the one he might have with Mueller. Trump failed, according to Dowd, but the President still insisted he should testify.
Cillizza: Bob Woodward's peek behind the Trump curtain is 100% as terrifying as we feared
Cillizza: Bob Woodward's peek behind the Trump curtain is 100% as terrifying as we feared
Woodward writes that Dowd saw the "full nightmare" of a potential Mueller interview, and felt Trump acted like an "aggrieved Shakespearean king."
But Trump seemed surprised at Dowd's reaction, Woodward writes. "You think I was struggling?" Trump asked.
Then, in an even more remarkable move, Dowd and Trump's current personal attorney Jay Sekulow went to Mueller's office and re-enacted the mock interview. Their goal: to argue that Trump couldn't possibly testify because he was incapable of telling the truth.
"He just made something up. That's his nature," Dowd said to Mueller.
The passage is an unprecedented glimpse behind the scenes of Mueller's secretive operation — for the first time, Mueller's conversations with Trump's lawyers are captured.
"I need the president's testimony," Mueller said. "What was his intent on Comey? … I want to see if there was corrupt intent."
Despite Dowd's efforts, Trump continued to insist he could testify. "I think the President of the United States cannot be seen taking the fifth," Trump said.
Dowd's argument was stark: "There's no way you can get through these. … Don't testify. It's either that or an orange jump suit."
What he couldn't say to Trump, according to Woodward, was what Dowd believed to be true: "You're a fucking liar."
In a statement Tuesday, Dowd denied some of the key anecdotes and quotes attributed to him in the book. He criticized Woodward for fueling an "endless cycle of accusations and misrepresentation."
"I do not intend to address every inaccurate statement attributed to me – but I do want to make this clear: there was no so-called 'practice session' or 're-enactment' of a mock interview at the Special Counsel's office," Dowd said. "Further, I did not refer to the President as a 'liar' and did not say that he was likely to end up in an 'orange jump suit'. It was a great honor and distinct privilege to serve President Trump."

Attached: crazytown3.jpg (460x699, 55.76K)

Trump's insults and humiliation
Throughout the book, Woodward portrays the President as a man obsessed with his standing in the media and with his core supporters. Trump appears to be lonely and increasingly paranoid, often watching hours of television in the White House residence. "They're out to get me," Trump said of Mueller's team.
Trump's closest advisers described him erupting in rage and profanity, and he seemed to enjoy humiliating others.
"This guy is mentally retarded," Trump said of Sessions. "He's this dumb southerner," Trump told Porter, mocking Sessions by feigning a southern accent.
Trump said that Priebus is "like a little rat. He just scurries around."
And Trump demeaned former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani to his face, when Giuliani was the only campaign surrogate willing to defend then-candidate Trump on television after the "Access Hollywood" tape, a bombshell video where Trump described sexually assaulting women.
Bob Woodward's new book puts readers 'face to face with Trump'
Bob Woodward's new book puts readers 'face to face with Trump'
"Rudy, you're a baby," Trump told the man who is now his attorney. "I've never seen a worse defense of me in my life. They took your diaper off right there. You're like a little baby that needed to be changed. When are you going to be a man?"
Trump's predecessors are not spared either. In a conversation with Sen. Lindsey Graham, Trump called President Barack Obama a "weak dick" for not acting in Syria, Woodward reports.
National security concerns
Woodward's book takes readers inside top-secret meetings. On July 27, 2017, Trump's national security leaders convened a gathering at "The Tank" in the Pentagon. The goal: an intervention to try to educate the President on the importance of allies and diplomacy.
Trump's philosophy on diplomacy was personal. "This is all about leader versus leader. Man versus man. Me versus Kim," he said of North Korea.
His inner circle was worried about "The Big Problem," Woodward writes: Trump's lack of understanding that his crusade to impose tariffs could endanger global security.
But the meeting didn't go as planned.
Trump went off on his generals. "You should be killing guys. You don't need a strategy to kill people," Trump said of Afghanistan.
He questioned the wisdom of keeping US troops in South Korea.
"So Mr. President," Cohn said to Trump, "what would you need in the region to sleep well at night?"
"I wouldn't need a fucking thing," the President said. "And I'd sleep like a baby."
After Trump left the Tank, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson declared: "He's a fucking moron."
The book provides the context for the now-infamous quote that marked the beginning of the end for Tillerson's tenure. Tillerson tried to downplay the dispute – "I'm not going to deal with petty stuff like that," he said at a news conference after NBC reported the remark — but he was ultimately fired via tweet.
Woodward also quotes an unnamed White House official who gave an even more dire assessment of the meeting: "It seems clear that many of the president's senior advisers, especially those in the national security realm, are extremely concerned with his erratic nature, his relative ignorance, his inability to learn, as well as what they consider his dangerous views."
A recurrent theme in Woodward's book is Trump's seeming disregard for national security concerns because of his obsession with money — trade deficits and the cost of troops overseas.
In meeting after meeting, Trump questions why the US has to pay for such a large troop presence in South Korea.

Attached: crazytown.jpg (750x562, 127.78K)

"We're doing this in order to prevent World War III," Mattis, the defense secretary, bluntly explained to Trump at one January 2018 meeting, which prompted Mattis to tell close associates afterward that Trump had the understanding of a "fifth or sixth grader."
Trump still wasn't convinced. "I think we could be so rich if we weren't stupid," he later said in the meeting, arguing the US was being played as "suckers," Woodward reports.
The 'Ernest Hemingway' of Twitter
Trump's tweets — and his infatuation with Twitter — are a theme throughout the book.
Woodward reveals that Trump ordered printouts of his tweets and studied them to find out which ones were most popular. "The most effective tweets were often the most shocking," Woodward writes.
Twitter was a source of great consternation for national security leaders, who feared — and warned Trump — "Twitter could get us into a war."
Appalled by some of his more outrageous posts, Trump's aides tried to form a Twitter "committee" to vet the President's tweets, but they failed to stop their boss.
Priebus, who was blindsided when Trump announced his firing on Twitter, referred to the presidential bedroom as "the devil's workshop" and called the early morning hours and Sunday night — a time of many news-breaking tweets — "the witching hour."
Trump, however, saw himself as a Twitter wordsmith.
"It's a good thing," Trump said when Twitter expanded its character count to 280, "but it's a bit of a shame because I was the Ernest Hemingway of 140 characters."
'A zoo without walls'
Finally, "Fear" is filled with slights, insults and takedowns from both family and staff that speak to the chaos, infighting and drama that Trump allows to fester around him.
Both Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump are targeted by the inner circle.
There is a pointed shot at Ivanka from the President's now-ostracized chief strategist Steve Bannon, who frequently clashed with the first daughter and her husband.
"You're nothing but a fucking staffer!" Bannon screamed at Ivanka at a staff meeting, according to Woodward. "You walk around this place and act like you're in charge, and you're not. You're on staff!"
"I'm not a staffer!" she shouted back. "I'll never be a staffer. I'm the first daughter" — she really used the title, Woodward writes — "and I'm never going to be a staffer!"
Two of the harshest comments in the book are directed at Trump and come from his chiefs of staff.
After Trump's Charlottesville, Virginia, controversy, in which he failed to condemn white supremacists, Cohn tried to resign but was instead dressed down by Trump and accused of "treason."
Kelly, who is Trump's current chief of staff, told Cohn afterward, according to notes Cohn made of the exchange: "If that was me, I would have taken that resignation letter and shoved it up his ass six different times."
And Priebus, Trump's first chief of staff, encapsulated the White House and the thrust of Woodward's book by describing the administration as a place with "natural predators at the table."
"When you put a snake and a rat and a falcon and a rabbit and a shark and a seal in a zoo without walls," Priebus is quoted as saying, "things start getting nasty and bloody."

Attached: screwy_trump.jpg (640x480, 48.11K)

OP here
word of warning
The Zig Forums mod has been deleting these posts on the pretext that they are johnny neptune shitposts

The real reason is that he is an anal licker of Jimbo and gookster, Ron

I am not andy,(sac)

Everything is saved and will be posted as soon as it's censored and taken down.

Wipe that brown stuff off your nose

\Kelly et al are already in full damage control mode
Trump has tweeted that Woodward is a DEm operative and a liar…a liar..a liar..a liar

I suspect that the Zig Forums mod, like Jimbo is a dumb Trump supporter.

I voted for Trump and he has lived completely up to my expectations.

Funniest reality show ever..and I hate reality tv

The pièce de merde résistance was him puting kids in cages

fucking hilarious

his remark was, I better stop, it doesn't look good
I suspect the Zig Forums mods real agenda is to wreak Zig Forums

He may be one of Jimbo's analingus toadys

anyway, burn it all Trump baby, you my man
5 more years, cause i is voting for the deranged fucker again

Maybe it's because all the anti-Trump propaganda is tiresome, boring, and uncreative. How hard will you cry when he gets re-elected (and he will)?
You'd think leftist cry babies would ironically support him if they truly believe the damage he's causing will destroy the ebil imperialist U.S. and A.

Aren't they? They seem like it to me.

DON'T CARE IF IT WAS A NEPTUNE THREAD
It was a good post and he may shit on his own post, but that doesn't make it a bad post.

I took my time to post my replies to the post and you, the Zig Forums mod comes along and deletes the whole thread.

This a semi big news story at the moment and Neptune posted it first.

Good for him.

What I'm angry about is removing thw whole thing.

I said you're a brown noser of Jimbos, which I doubt, but I get really pissed off when I see my posts deleted on a whim of yours

It was a good post.
Even if the source was an asshole.

Use better judgment.

and I wasn't joking. I will vote for tRUMP AGAIN BECAUSE i'M A NIHILST WHO WILL BE DEAD IN 20 YRS(goddamn capslock)

No, just because someone is semi-literate, doesn't mean it's a Neptune shit post(and if it's a good, post, who cares?, just delete the fools posts, don't throw thw baby out with the bath water)

Attached: baby-with-bathwater.png (274x184, 75.75K)

Neptune Here……

Yesterday, the mod deleted TWO of my threads about the upcoming book FEAR : Trump In The White House

Fuck the faggot mod

lol Wendy and I
Just Now read the
posts in here….

By the way….

good job

and this book is HUGE

keep up the good work

what's classic:

watching Jim &
the douchebag
James (major burdock)
talk about how they're
Anti-Censorship

while their main
primary activity is
censoring ANYTHING
that has an opposing
viewpoint, no matter what

It's valuable to note that
only a month or two ago,
Trump publicly commented
on how much respect he has
for Bob Woodward……….

Then, in a recorded phone
call with Bob Woodward,
Trump told him how he's
always been 'fair' and
honest in his reporting…

Woodward discussed the
book with Trump, and asked
him if he'd do an interview
for the book. (which Trump
refused)

When Trump found out who
Woodward was going to be
quoting (his own staff) and
Trump asked Woodward,
"So it's not going to be a
flattering book?"

Then, yesterday, suddenly
Trump starts calling
Woodward names and
insulting him.

trump makes 3 year olds stand in immigration court. his lawyer says trump can't even make a statement without lying. grade 5 mentality is a little generous

STATISTICAL FACT:

'DONALD TRUMP IS THE STUPIDEST HUMAN BEING TO EVER BE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

e g g z a c k l e e

Got 'em!

DRUMF'D!

If you ever wonder why a politicians talks, and acts like at an 8th grade level, it's because they're appealing to the masses (i.e. people who would make a thread like this then slap each other on the back).

… just because I happen to think Donald Trump is the biggest idiot I've ever seen, a majority of people in here instantly assume that means I'm a Hillary Clinton supporter….

… they always say I'm butthurt because Hillary didn't get elected, when that has absolutely nothing to do with my viewpoint at all…

I can't stand Hillary Clinton either, in fact, I hate her fucking guts, but for completely different reasons

Hillary Clinton is maniacal and insane and corrupt and evil and hideous and awful and repugnant… But there's one thing she's not

She's not stupid…

Not at all… In fact, she's brilliant… She's evil as shit, and she would be a terrible president, but she is smart as fuck… She is articulate and classy and sophisticated on many levels… But I was not a Hillary supporter…..

This has nothing to do with Hillary or Bernie Sanders or Ronald McDonald or Abraham Lincoln or Captain Kangaroo… I'm talking about Donald Trump…

I don't give a flying fuck about politics

I don't care about the economy and I don't care about a border wall and I don't care about trade deficits and I don't give a fuck about politics at all

….. what I care about is intelligence

The one thing I truly can't stand is stupidity

and Donald Trump is without a doubt the stupidest fucking piece of shit caveman idiot I've ever seen in my life… He's the most embarrassing President we have ever had, and even his own supporters are well aware of exactly how stupid this fucking moron is… And they are going to spend the rest of his presidency grasping for straws pretending like it's okay that the stupidest human being became president

put quite simply:
FUCK TRUMP

RE: 2020

I'm 54 years old and I've never seen a good president in my entire life, so it doesn't bother me if Trump is elected in 2020… It doesn't bother me that he was elected in 2016… It doesn't bother me that Obama was President for 8 years… It doesn't bother me that George Bush was president for 8 years… It doesn't bother me about Clinton or George Herbert Walker Bush or Ronald Reagan or Jimmy Carter or Gerald Ford or Richard Nixon or Lyndon B Johnson or John F Kennedy or any of those motherfuckers…..

Because the president doesn't have the power you think he does

He's just a figurehead

And the system is not designed to work in your favorite no matter what you think

If you're so stupid that you believe in Democrats versus Republicans, you are exactly the type of sheeple they count on, because they distract you with that nonsense while the Department of Defense proceed forward with the agenda, one way or another, and there's not a goddamn thing you and your vote are going to do about it

"if voting made a difference, they wouldn't let us do it."

Samuel Clemens

The fact that you fixate on that shirtless Muscle Man idiot with the cheap more on tattoos is very telling… And extremely homoerotic

so, you're embracing the fact that Trump Supporters are morons….

Because only a moron would support a moron

( I've got news for you… Donald Trump has always been a moron… I didn't start hating him last year… I have hated Donald Trump since the 80s )

He's never been smart

He's never been a good businessman

He's never been a good negotiator, or a negotiator at all for that matter

And he's not about to start doing any of those things good anytime soon, because he's not intellectually capable of it

Smart enough to become President though.

LOL @ Trump's staff actually stealing documents off his desk to prevent him from signing them

apparently, that doesn't take an intellectual, or else he wouldn't have accomplished it

Sounds like you're the only one with skeletons in his closet, Andrew.

These days, they have dumbed down the population to the point where a baked potato could become president

I'm not the one who posts videos of angry (uneducated) screaming shirtless bodybuilders

you're forgetting to mention 2024, 2028, 2032, 2036, 2040, 2044, 2048, 2052, 2056, 2060, 2064, 2068, 2072, 2076, 2080, 2084, 2092, 2102, 2106, 2110, 2114, 2118, 2122, 2126, 2130, etc etc etc

when all of those presidents will ALSO not be on your side any more than any other president has been.

(which is exactly why I stopped caring about politics a long, long time ago)

2020 :

that just means another 6 years of me reminding you how STUPID he is

I don't mind at all

again: good work, sir

keep it up !

Wendy and I are going to watch a movie….

- - - - everybody be well - - - -

Johnny Neptune & Wendy for 2020. At least they would be honest.

washingtonpost.com/outlook/trump-lied-to-me-about-his-wealth-to-get-onto-the-forbes-400-here-are-the-tapes/2018/04/20/ac762b08-4287-11e8-8569-26fda6b404c7_story.html?utm_term=.c8e5110df702

Attached: IMG_20180905_210753.jpg (480x740, 76.27K)

Donald Trump is the greatest man to ever live
this is b8

Attached: af53d09621abe4c28df7aa3793ca445dee695a5ae483661f0bb0b94b49abb8e0.gif (640x544, 740.98K)

Is Donald Trump Rich? This 1 Story May Prove He's Not Really a Billionaire
June 5, 2018

President Donald Trump’s wealth has been a topic of conversation for decades. While his car collection, private jet, and real estate imply that the man is sleeping on a bed of cash every night, Trump’s true wealth is often second-guessed. He claims he’s a multi-billionaire, but evidence suggests otherwise. Is Donald Trump rich? Sure, but these stories — especially the one on page 6 — suggest he may not actually be a billionaire.

1. Michael Bloomberg believes he is bluffing

Big-time billionaire and former mayor of New York City simply does not buy what Trump is selling. No, not real estate. Michael Bloomberg believes Trump is bluffing about his billionaire status.

After being questioned on the difference between his and Trump’s wealth in an interview with German publication Spiegel, Bloomberg alluded to the idea that the president is unlikely to be in the billionaire range. When the reporter pried for more details by asking, “You mean that Trump may not be a billionaire?” Bloomberg’s rebuttal was “I didn’t say that; you said that.”

Attached: bloomberg.jpg (3000x2106, 371.55K)

2. He flat-out refuses to hand over his tax returns

Yes, Trump is rich. But when he refused to hand over his tax returns during his presidential campaign, speculation started swirling once again about how much he truly has to his name. In order to fund his campaign, Trump ended up offloading $7 million in fund assets and $9 million in individual securities. If he were a legitimate billionaire, that kind of shuffling would not be necessary.

Attached: Form-1040.jpg (900x599, 158.57K)

3. His money is tied up

Politico recently published that Trump tacked on $50 million more in debt to his ledger, which tallies his debt to somewhere between $315 and $500 million. In an effort to avoid Trump’s temper, an anonymous source speculated to Politico, “If he is swimming in so much cash for all his holdings, why is he selling this stuff to raise cash?” An additional anonymous hedge-fund manager noted that “You would see that he doesn’t have the money that he claims to have and he’s not paying much of anything in taxes.”

Attached: Donald-Trump-yelling.jpg (800x533, 21.88K)

4. He files for a tax credit for couples making no more than $500,000 annually

When it comes to his tax returns, Trump clearly has something to hide, but why? Well, Crain’s New York Business dug into the matter to find out. Mr. Trump qualifies for a New York State tax break that is part of the Star Program. This break is applicable to married homeowners who have an income of no more than $500,000. Interestingly enough, the tax break is only $302. Sure, $500,000 is an impressive yearly salary, but for a billionaire, it’s surprising that he doesn’t make more.

Attached: GettyImages-632227042.jpg (800x533, 81.45K)

5. Trump sued Timothy O’Brien for claiming he is only worth $250 million

Back in 2004, author Timothy O’Brien released TrumpNation. In the book, O’Brien divulged that the real estate mogul’s net worth was far less than he led the public to believe. According to the individuals in Trump’s inner circle, O’Brien wrote that the moneyman himself only had a net worth of “$150 to $250 million.” Trump turned around and sued O’Brien for damages, but eventually, the case was dropped

Attached: GettyImages-830490792.jpg (1024x683, 50.76K)

6. He lied about his wealth to get on the Forbes 400 list

Forbes 400 list of the wealthiest Americans is a coveted, especially to Donald Trump. So much that he purposefully lied about his wealth to get on it.

In 1984, Trump posed as a make-believe assistant named John Barron and proceeded to contact Forbes in order to secure his place on the list. According to the make-believe Barron, Trump had inherited his father’s assets during that time, which bumped him up to billionaire status. The kicker is that the conversation was recorded and The Washington Post got their hands on it.

Attached: Forbes-Building-To-Be-Sold-To-New-York-University.jpg (1000x587, 173.81K)

7. Mark Cuban publicly doubts Trump’s wealth

Venture capitalist and Shark Tank investor Mark Cuban told one radio host that he doubts that Trump is in the billionaire range. But what is his reasoning for such speculation? From a true billionaire, Cuban believes that Trump meddles in too many low-profit businesses to be a billionaire. Since Trump’s bread and butter has always been real estate, those assets are not easy to liquidate.

Attached: Mark-Cuban-Ronald-Martinez-Getty-Images.jpg (1024x666, 331.27K)

8. Trump doesn’t even know his true net worth

Everything else aside, Trump can’t seem to put his finger on how much money he has either. When O’Brien was writing TrumpNation, the not-yet-president told him that his net worth was anywhere between $4 and $5 billion. He then turned around the same exact day with a new figure claiming he had $1.7 billion. The constant floundering and refusal to release those tax returns does not make him a credible source.

Attached: GettyImages-634981114.jpg (800x515, 20.54K)

I never understood that idiom.

Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater is an idiomatic expression for an avoidable error in which something good is eliminated when trying to get rid of something bad, or in other words, rejecting the favorable along with the unfavorable.[1][2][3]

A slightly different explanation suggests this flexible catchphrase has to do with discarding the essential while retaining the superfluous because of excessive zeal.[4] In other words, the idiom is applicable not only when throwing out the baby with the bathwater, but also when someone might throw out the baby and keep the bathwater.[5]

This idiom derives from a German proverb, das Kind mit dem Bade ausschütten. The earliest record of this phrase is in 1512, in Narrenbeschwörung (Appeal to Fools) by Thomas Murner; and this book includes a woodcut illustration showing a woman tossing a baby out with waste water. It is a common catchphrase in German, with examples of its use in work by Martin Luther, Johannes Kepler, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, Otto von Bismarck, Thomas Mann, and Günter Grass.[6][7]

Thomas Carlyle adapted the concept in an 1849 essay on slavery:[7]

And if true, it is important for us, in reference to this Negro Question and some others. The Germans say, "you must empty-out the bathing-tub, but not the baby along with it." Fling-out your dirty water with all zeal, and set it careening down the kennels; but try if you can keep the little child![8]

Carlyle is urging his readers to join in the struggle to end slavery, but he also encourages them to be mindful of the need to try to avoid harming the slaves themselves in the process.[8]

Some claim the phrase originates from a time when the whole household shared the same bath water.[9] The head of household (Lord) would bathe first, followed by the men, then the Lady and the women, then the children, followed lastly by the baby. The water would be so black from dirt a baby could be accidentally "tossed out with the bathwater".[9] Others state there is no historical evidence there is any connection with the practice of several family members using the same bath water, the baby being bathed last.[10]

Attached: Murner.Nerrenbeschwerung.kind.jpg (170x262, 18.48K)

I hope that helped…..

In the future, it's called THE INTERNET…. try it sometime

fixed it for you.

Smart enough to make dumb Americans accomplish something.

sorry, in what alternate reality is trump anything other than plain stupid?
or are you just too stupid to recognize that indisputable fact?

they were good posts except for you shitting on them

So if he's the candidate, get out and vote for him, Neptune

but that's my specialty

Like or hate Trump, he's definetly made politic more interesting.

I learned more about congress and the senate and mid-term elections with Trump than any other politician and he made it fun all be it, I think unintentionally

Shutzstaffel are going to have a busy night tonight.

We just had a nigger and an ape who both worked for Mossad. You have short memory my little kike razor bait.

funny thing is trump went to he best schools
all these morons calling him so stupid…

where are their millions? little lone BILLIONS
that what I thought, their just jealous and must realize stupid they must be compared to trump

poasting in a boomer thread

there's clear evidence of him being able to remember everything being said to him and respond to questions.

Whether he had a radio in his ear or not I don't know. So what can you say ? The descriptions are exaggerated ? Look at his reaction to this alone, did he completely fly off the handle ? So they're saying he's a moron, but he's obviously a moron that can hold his composure to a certain extent.

But you look at even media that is on Trump's side. They don't really investigate this and disprove it, they just blow him and tell you that any day now something is gonna happen. So what does it all look like ?

Well, this leaker said lodestar, and that's something Pence always says. Is Pence that retarded ? No. So… ?!!?!?

Someone is trying to frame Pence and sledgejew him ?

Pence just doesn't give a fuck ?

they're*

Attached: Screenshot_20180906-012333.png (480x854, 24.67K)

it's safe to say the obvious

Trump's a fucking dipshit

Tump's 72 years old, under 6 feet and over 280 pounds, he eats fast food almost exclusively. I don't know it for a fact but I suspect a LOT of coke has gone up that nose since the 70's (possibly a bump here or there to this day). You can see the stroke building up. Soon his wig will fly right off his head like a cartoon and he'll be toes up. Probably in the middle of a press conference or while getting a dry reluctant handy from Milania.

Its almost as if Trump is served misinformation by his own team while he is kept out of the loop
NO GOY THAT TOTALLY ISN'T THE CASE KUSHNER DINDU NUFFIN

trump's not close to a billionaire. that's why he's not releasing his taxes and why he likely hasn't actually paid taxes in a couple decades after a huge loss about 19 years ago.

Another book using anonymous sources
Trump derangement syndrome must really be paying off

i guess using hollywood wasnt enough

(o^▽^o) (⌒▽⌒)☆ 。.:☆*:・'(*⌒―⌒*)))

ヽ(・∀・)ノ (´。• ω •。`) ( ̄ω ̄) `;:゛;`;・(°ε° )

(o・ω・o) (@^◡^) ヽ(*・ω・)ノ (o_ _)ノ彡☆

(^人^) (o´▽`o) (*´▽`*) 。゚( ゚^∀^゚)゚。

( ´ ω ` ) (((o(*°▽°*)o))) (≧◡≦) (o´∀`o)

(´• ω •`) (^▽^) (⌒ω⌒) ∑d(°∀°d)

╰(▔∀▔)╯ (─‿‿─) (*^‿^*) ヽ(o^ ^o)ノ

(✯◡✯) (◕‿◕) (*≧ω≦*) (☆▽☆)

(⌒‿⌒) \(≧▽≦)/ ヽ(o^▽^o)ノ ☆ ~('▽^人)

(*°▽°*) (。•‿•。) (✧ω✧) ヽ(*⌒▽⌒*)ノ

(´。• ᵕ •。`) ( ´ ▽ ` ) ( ̄▽ ̄) ╰(*´︶`*)╯

ヽ(>∀ω

They're millennials, they don't understand photocopiers.