RUBIO THREATENS TO KICK ALEX JONES' ASS

Neptune Nightly News™

Republican Sen. Marco Rubio pointedly warned InfoWars host Alex Jones “I'll take care of you myself,” during a stunning clash Wednesday ahead of a Capitol Hill hearing on social media. The warning came after the right-wing conspiracy theorist interrupted an interview, heckling the Florida senator and patting him on the back.

Rubio had been talking to reporters in the hall about his concerns that China and other governments could demand social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter crack down on dissidents ahead of the Senate Intelligence Committee hearing.

Jones, who has spread conspiracy theories about the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting, has been banned from sites including Facebook and YouTube for violations of their terms of service. Facebook said it had removed four pages related to InfoWars for violating hate speech and bullying policies. Jones claims he is being politically targeted.

alexjonesisafatidiot.org

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2018/02/21/cnn-reporter-elderly-woman-russian-trolls/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Alex Jones is a fat fucking piece of shit who's about to lose millions and millions of dollars

anybody who knows anything about law realizes that Jones' attorney will strongly advise him to settle out of court, because there is absolutely no way the court will rule in his favor, and settling out of court is the only way he can limit his financial loss.

and for simply speaking his mind, God forbid we still have free speech in the USSA.

You're obviously just as delusional as fat fucking pig Alex Jones, because you don't seem to understand the difference between harassment and freedom of speech.

You are so quick to run your mouth about freedom of speech as if you're some kind of constitutional scholar, but you haven't taken the time to learn how much more basic premise, harassment

AGAIN: Alex Jones is going to have every opportunity in the courtroom to prove that no children died at Sandy Hook, and the parents are actors

He's going to lose millions and millions of dollars

Can you give ANY proof of harassment here? Opinions - even if false - are not typically defined as "harassment". How did he actually harass someone, and who exactly? What is it that he did?

If basic free speech is now classified as "harassment" then our 1st Amendment is toast.

He'll have options to appeal to a higher court I'm assuming. Possibly even take it to SCOTUS if need be.

while you are busy educating yourself on harassment and defamation laws, allow me to explain civil law….

In a civil courtroom, there is no 'guilty' or 'not guilty'. There is only LIABILITY…

the question at hand will be: is Alex Jones civilly liable for undue duress placed upon the parents, and did he defame them?

to have the court rule in his favor, Mr. Jones simply has to prove that no children died that day, and that the parents are 'false flag crisis actors'.

That should be very easy for him to prove, since he seems to run his big fat obnoxious mouth about it so much. Certainly, Mr. Jones would NEVER make such accusations without proof….

Right ?……………..

because if he can prove it, then he indeed was using his right to free speech….

But since he CAN'T PROVE IT, and he's a fat fucking PIG loudmouth, he is going to be found liable for putting the parents under undue emotional duress, publicly harassing and humiliating them while they were already grieving over the loss of their murdered children. Furthermore, when Mr. Jones publicly doxxed the parents, publishing their addresses, etc., he entered into a whole new realm of harassment, encouraging other people to harass them as well…

Have you ever had a child murdered ?……… Can you imagine the mindbending grief and anguish?

Well, that's the question the 6 jury members are going to be asking themselves after they rule against Mr. Jones, and enter into the PUNITIVE DAMAGES part of the hearing.

They'll ask themselves: "if this happened to me, how much money would be a fair punishment?"

(Alex Jones' attorney will advise him to settle out of court, because it would be legal malpractice to allow their client to lose all of his money and go into permanent debt, continuing to have every penny he ever makes garnished)

You're a fucking dumbass for somebody who considers himself to be so intelligent

If thats true he doxed them then that actually could be a crime. Are there actually LINKS that exist to backup the claim of these doxes?

Of course his attorneys are going to appeal after he loses, which isn't a question I'm not because there's absolutely no way on Earth the court will rule in his favor.

But I think you're missing the forest for the trees

The parents aren't interested in the money… That's not why they're doing this… If you've ever lost a family member to violence (which I have, and it's the most earth-shattering experience you can imagine. Senseless, insane, and it turns the entire world upside down for you) you will realize that there is no dollar figure that's going to 'make it better'….

This is about the principle of the matter….

The word punitive means to punish, and that's exactly what this is all about… They are sending a message to the fat fucking pig, and teaching him a lesson that he deserves, a lesson that is long overdue….

His attorneys will certainly appeal the decision, and that will last for perhaps 7 years… BUT ONLY IF HE TAKES IT TO CIVIL TRIAL, which he WON'T…..

Is attorneys are going to strongly advised that he makes an out-of-court settlement for an undisclosed amount, and you can't appeal an out-of-court settlement

I'm absolutely confident the parents will use the money to create some kind of trust fund in honor of their children

it's all public documentation that you can easily find with a few Taps of the keyboard

and none of this is Criminal, at least not yet… It's probably a very good thing this is occurring, because without this event, who knows how far Alex Jones would continue to spiral out of control? He's probably going to eventually turn around in retrospect and be thankful this occurred, because it's exactly the type of thing that's going to keep him in check. And he needs it bad

Again, I'd like to see proof because the media IS known for hyperbole, sometimes even making crap up about people they don't like.

Oh, and WHY isn't CNN taken to court over doxing an American voter who supported Trump? CNN actually showed up at her house, in her lawn, claiming she was "working for Russia!" Why isn't CNN being taken to court for harassment over that?

I can't say anything about CNN

because I'm unfamiliar with it

There are millions of injustices out there, but I'm only talking about ONE of them….

Again: my brother was murdered in a robbery gone wrong, where they went to the wrong person. He only had $8 in his pocket but they killed him anyway

So you could say I have a little experience in this subject

Imagine if somebody murdered your parents or your brother or sister… Even worse yet, imagine you have a 6 year old child and your child was murdered senselessly..

NOW imagine that I have a internationally broadcast syndicated show, and every day I name you and your child, claiming that your child never existed, and you're lying, and you're an actor, and you're part of a giant insane conspiracy…

( keep in mind that I am doing this while you are still deep in the throes of Anguish and grief over the loss of your child )

Also imagine that I have advertising dollars coming in like crazy, and I'm actually profiting off of harassing you….

The undue emotional duress that I would be placing on you, compounding your already existing anguish and emotional suffering over the loss of your child… THATS PUNISHABLE

If it's one thing Rubio is an expert on it's mens' asses.

FACT: Alex Jones doesn't have a leg to stand on in the upcoming civil litigation…..

He doesn't stand a chance…….

That's exactly why his attorney made a knee jerk reaction, claiming that Mr. Jones is a 'performance artist', an 'actor'….

LOL @ his attorney claiming Jones is an actor who's playing a role of somebody who's been publicly harassing people by claiming that they are actors…..

OK, I hear you on that. He should have chosen to be more careful about actually naming people specifically. I think he has the right to his opinion, but naming civilian individuals is crossing the line.

>>>Zig Forums

I wouldnt watch the show anymore thats for sure.
If the president of the USA and leader of the free world cant actually stop fake news broadcasting known lies then what chance does anyone else have? All we can do is tune out and not support shows we dont think are telling the truth.

Its not too bad in the USA. In the UK we are actually forced to pay for the BBC even though they report lies on a daily basis. They reported on some fires in Lancashire starting on Saturday. But I saw them on the previous Thursday when I was on the M60. Fake fucking news faggots.

sure smells normie in here

Kek, as soon as some leftist rag is doing it then it's dismissed. You couldn't be any more transparent.

NEPTUNE IS JEALOUS OF ALEX JONES BECAUSE ALEX HAS FAR LESS WRINKLES AND IS NOT ADDICTED TO METH AND GETS A LOT MORE FRONT HOLE ACTION THAN MR. NEPTUNE

If Alex wins this trial ill be shocked. he should of never doxed those people. when he did that he totally screwed himself so hard. heck i was skeptic about the shooting too but they way alex handled this was stupid and crazy. any amateur lawyer could win this trial. he also should of known better then to take NRA money.

Attached: donald.jpg (610x203, 43.56K)

I think he will win easily.
When you think about all the fake stuff that gets shown in much more prestigious news outlets. And they never get in trouble for it.

He won the last dozen lawsuits against him but the leftist media NEVER talk about it when he wins them. Expect the same, a blackout IF he does win.

Jone's actions are evil.
That simple.

The guy has to be a sociopath if he knows he's lying about Sandy Hook

If he thinks it was really a false flag, than he's delusional.

Either way, he's liable.

As for CNN doxing the woman, that's wrong if true, but not on the same scale as the horror of the Sandy Hook tragedy

That is actually a very valid defense.

I remember Briana Wu professional victim tried to get a restraining order against one of herhis trolls called Jace Connors. But the authorities came bacn akd said shehe couldnt put restraining orders on fictional characters.

dailycaller.com/2018/02/21/cnn-reporter-elderly-woman-russian-trolls/

It's still very hypocritical that some think one side should be able to get away with it, but another side cannot. This elderly lady should have taken CNN to court for harassment too but it may have been too much of a hassle. As for Jones, he'll have to learn to be more careful about naming individual citizens on-the-air or doxing innocent citizens.

Neptune here

I just got out of my class, so forgive me for disappearing briefly….

RE: FAKE NEWS
new has ALWAYS been fake

there was never a time when news wasn't a slanted interpretation, telling people what they wanted them to believe

I wouldnt be surprised If sanity smells strange to you

lol @ you trying to suggest that not being a videogame playing, anime watching, lonely little mooch 'is a bad thing'….

I couldn't care less WHAT names you call me, as long as I'm never like YOU….

bitch

Huh… a lot of repetitions of the word "pig" being thrown about referring to Alex Jones in this thread… talk about a broken record. It's just unusual.

Could it be…The David Hogg formerly known as Adam Lanza ?

And how is the footage of the students being evacuated from one side of the school building to the other side of the SAME BUILDING in a circle, not evidence of a drill? How is the Hogg/Lanza photo not photographic evidence? How about the cryptic statement by the coroner? Or the picture of Noah Pozner portrayed as a victim of some attack in Afghanistan? How can you dismiss it all out of hand?

As for Rubio… he's a joke… "don't touch me" , "I'll deal with you". It's out of context, yes, but turnabout is fairplay when you're shoulder to shoulder with a game theory puppet boy like Rubio.

I'd love to hear former Navy Seal Jesse Ventura's dish the goods on Sandy Hook/Stoneman Douglas.

Attached: hogg-and-lanza.jpg (500x325, 30.1K)