Trump Threatens 'Deep State' With Declassification To Find Additional Corruption

One day after the New York Times published an anonymous op-ed alleging that a cabal of "resisters" within the White House is actively subverting the Commander in Chief, President Trump threatened to declassify documents which might uncover "Additional Corruption," right as his GOP allies on Capitol Hill are calling on him to use his Presidential authority to declassify and release reams documents related to the DOJ's Russia probe.

"The Deep State and the Left, and their vehicle, the Fake News Media, are going Crazy - & they don’t know what to do," Trump tweeted Thursday morning, adding: "The Economy is booming like never before, Jobs are at Historic Highs, soon TWO Supreme Court Justices & maybe Declassification to find Additional Corruption. Wow!"

The Deep State and the Left, and their vehicle, the Fake News Media, are going Crazy - & they don’t know what to do. The Economy is booming like never before, Jobs are at Historic Highs, soon TWO Supreme Court Justices & maybe Declassification to find Additional Corruption. Wow!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 6, 2018

In particular, Republican Reps. Mark Meadows, Jim Jordan, Matt Gaetz and Lee Zeldin have asked Trump to declassify more of the heavily redacted FISA surveillance warrant on former Trump campaign aide Carter Page in late 2016. They also want Trump to release all of the official notes filed by twice-demoted DOJ official Bruce Ohr, whose cozy relationship with former UK spy Christopher Steele has come under intense scrutiny in recent weeks.

At 12:45PM, I will be joined by @Jim_Jordan @RepMarkMeadows @RepMattGaetz & others to call on @realDonaldTrump to declassify & release the Page FISA apps, Ohr's 302s & more. The FISA court was misled & the process abused to spy on Americans. We have ZERO tolerance for any of it!

— Lee Zeldin (@RepLeeZeldin) September 6, 2018

The GOP legislators are also seeking the declassification of "other relevant documents" according to Zeldin's office.

The GOP lawmakers intend to formally announced [sic] their push on Thursday at a press conference. Trump has long backed his allies' complaints that the Justice Department has withheld sensitive documents that might expose bias behind the Russia probe, which was launched in July 2016 by the FBI. In January, he agreed to declassify a memo crafted by GOP staff of the House Intelligence Committee that officially confirmed, for the first time, the existence of the Page surveillance warrant. That document had been reported in media but not formally acknowledged by the FBI. -Politico

Wednesday's anonymous Op-Ed, which the Times claims was written by a "senior official in the Trump administration," has drawn harsh rebuke from both sides of the aisle and appears to be backfiring spectacularly. While Trump and his supporters have naturally rejected the Op-Ed as everything from "fake news" written by a "coward" (and possibly an outright fabrication by the Times), the editorial has received surprising pushback from notable left-of-center figures.

As we noted Wednesday night, Jessica Roy of the Los Angeles Times responded to the NYT Op-Ed within hours, writing: "No, anonymous Trump official, you're not 'part of the resistance.' You're a coward" for not going far enough to stop Trump and in fact enabling him.

archive.fo/zrVZT
zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-06/revenge-trump-threatens-deep-state-declassification-find-additional-corruption-gop

Attached: Trump Threatens 'Deep State' With Declassification To Find Additional Corruption.png (823x465, 400.16K)

Right, because that worked SO well for JFK.

ah yes the deep state working against trump that gave him a house and senate majority and put him into presidency. well memed my friend!

If the same thing were to happen to Trump then the country would be in a civil war before the week was out.

Probably, but it might happen regardless the way thinhs are being played. Even Dubya didn't have to contend with this much directed aggro.

He doesn't realize everyone is corrupt. What he is looking for is the lying politicians not on his side.

Either way, who cares? We gonna kill some cianiggers, boys!

anti-slide

Like any president of any country, if he wasn't the puppet of those who actually pull the strings, call them "deep state" or whatever, he would not have been "elected".

You burgers and your retarded fantasies, nothing happened when kenedy was dealt with and nothing will happen if trump gets the same treatment, you burgers simply don't have it you to go against your overlords, if anything you will be fooled into thinking Iran or some backwards country was behind so you can unleash your tard rage over there without actually changing anything in your country and making the life of the ones chosen as your lambs as awful as possible.

Thats where your a bit mistaken user. As long as there is food in the grocery stores and roofs over peoples heads…. typically things will remain peaceful over here. The minute the burger meat inventory runs out… the minute the stores stop supplying shit… the minute the establishment announces we have to accept total poverty conditions…. is the minute you see a real hardcore armed uprising and it will not end pretty for anyone.

If you want mass unrest, you have to hit the roots… the chain supplies…

this guy is gone

Attached: animonanymouse.mp4 (640x360, 993.66K)

Even mr plaid shirt guy to the left is "HUH"

PS: you can't do that unless you have some kind of real influence and power within the system, someone who may have central banking connections who can manipulate currencies to do your bidding such as crashing whole economies. Thats the only way to cut off the massive amounts of diverse chain supplies.

Otherwise, if things proceed to slowly decline, there will likely not be too much rebellion, only inner city chimp outs or rural standoffs at most.

I think he dumbs down his speeches on purpose, likely because he's trying to appeal with the masses who really don't know too much about geo-politics or economics. Keep in mind this goes for both sides of the political spectrum, ask the average Republican or Democrat voter about deep-rooted issues and you'll get blank stares or confused replies "oh wow, like I don't know about that, like I just glance at the Google news headlines from time to time and check my Facebook feeds. I think like yah, something needs to be done, but like yah, I think our government has things under control so its, like, fine?"

Actually, damage to a few rail lines and ports would nearly completely cripple the import economy. shutting down most access out of the central valley of CA would starve half of the country of produce and dairy. it really wouldn't be has hard as you think, especially considering in a civil war scenario, there will be lots of defectors in places of significance. hypothetically, of course

this is that site with articles by "tyler durden"
IOW, fake garbage.

if trump actually did tweet "the left" and "deep state" though, then he's a bigger moron than I gave him credit for. He's totally buying into alt-right bs, as if "deep state" has anything to do with sides.

this is that site with articles by "tyler durden"
IOW, fake garbage.

if trump actually did tweet "the left" and "deep state" though, then he's a bigger moron than I gave him credit for. He's totally buying into alt-right bs, as if "deep state" has anything to do with sides.

Well we get much of our food supplies from other countries too. Sure, this would strain a lot of resources but not enough to completely cut everything off. However, lots of damage could be done and this is one reason I suggest everyone >>>/prepare/

As a prepper myself, I don't just recommend having an extra stockup of basic supplies (although important to have), I also recommend people become more self-sufficient too. It is still possible although its a goal you have to work towards. I have a pretty big garden myself fenced within my backyard. I can a lot of foods and routinely rotate them year by year. This is a good start. Also find ways to get some energy off-grid (solar panels w/ power inverters for example).

Most people still believe Kennedy was killed by a disgruntled Marine who got shot shortly after the assassination. Nobody knew about what the CIA was up too back then so a fall guy ended up dying because nobody knew any better. Nowadays nobody can keep secrets.

That's what (((they))) want.

Well, its why they want to take away the guns first, because even (((they))) realize that a mass armed uprising would be an end to their institutionalized corruption. The government would NOT have the resources (human and otherwise) to quell mass armed civil unrest and outright rebellion. Their system would crash before they'd successfully disarmed even a quarter of the population (which is very well spread out by the way)!

All he does is threaten then follow up with no action

Who knows if he's waiting for the right time, or lying again. Trump is very unpredictable if you haven't noticed. Sometimes he does what he said he'll do, just waiting for the right moment… other times he flat out lies and contradicts himself.