#MeToo Activist Asia Argento Claims Molested Boys Are the Real Predators: "They Must be Punished!"

For #MeToo to amount to a social-reform movement that thrives far into the future, it would, perhaps, need to evolve into something new. The revelation of Harvey Weinstein’s behavior began a thunk, thunk, thunk of prominent downfalls, but celebrity scandals do not a transformative movement make. If #MeToo were ever to enter a new era of its own—one that moved public focus away from Hollywood and to everyday workplaces, for example—how would the world know? Would there be some revelation that creates a clear dividing line? Some op-ed that cuts through the chatter? A vote?

Or would change come thanks to an actor announcing “Phase Two” of the #MeToo movement as a possible shield when another actor has accused them of statutory rape?

This is the strange question now presented by Asia Argento. One of the first public accusers of Harvey Weinstein, the performer found herself becoming the accused in August when The New York Times reported she’d secretly reached a payoff agreement with the former child actor Jimmy Bennett. He had said that in 2013, when he was 17 and she was 37, she pushed sex on him in a California hotel room. Argento replied to the Times story by publicly denying Bennett’s claims, and on Wednesday, her lawyer Mark Jay Heller put out a statement that tries to flip the narrative, accusing Bennett of “sexually attacking” Argento in that hotel room.

But it does not only do that. In the ancillary statements Argento has made, she has put forward the proposal of a dangerous precedent: that children and teenage boys are capable of raping adult women.

"Make not a single doubt about the fact that [Bennett] raped me," Argento told members of the Associated Press. "It started when he was twelve years old," the actress continued, "he would send me masturbation photos of himself. He was the one who groomed me over the years. Starting with masturbation at age twelve. And when he was aged seventeen, I was raped in that hotel room. It was a violation, not of a child, but from a child to [an] adult woman."

Following questions from journalists, Argento clarified her statements, claiming, "yes, yes. I accepted his photos and sent photographs back of myself. But teenage boys can and do often rape. And their victims are so quite often adult women, such as myself. We need to hold these criminals to accountability. They are not children, not boys. They are the real predators sexually preying on women and they must be punished."

“ASIA ARGENTO LAUNCHES ‘PHASE TWO’ OF THE #METOO MOVEMENT,” begins Heller’s statement. It defines the second phase as one in which “all victims, whether or not they have led a blemish-less life, should have the courage to come forward and not be afraid that the abuse that they are complaining of will be colored by any negative dynamics in their history.” Which is to say that someone who has what Heller calls a “gray area” in their past like Argento does—that “gray area” being the question of whether she took advantage of the teen who once played her son in a movie—should still be able to speak out about abuse they’ve endured. It’s sort of a reversal of the Bible’s “let the one who has never sinned throw the first stone.”

archive.is/ooviE

Attached: lead_720_405.jpg (720x405, 65.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/entertainment/asia-argento-claims-she-sexually-141339205.html
gothamist.com/2018/09/06/asia_argento_statement_me_too.php
usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/jimmy-bennetts-lawyer-releases-statement-after-asia-argento-claims/
post-gazette.com/news/nation/2018/09/05/Asia-Argento-facing-a-sheriff-s-probe-now-says-her-teenage-accuser-actually-attacked-her/stories/201809050223
mhamic.org/rind/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The things this bitch has done makes my skin crawl.

What a repulsive excuse for a human being

It really depends on the situation. As a young man I was a bit of a predator for sure. Once I was staying the night at my baby sitters house. She had her sister over for the night too. Her sister was pregnant with twins at the time but it didn't matter to me. She was the most attractive woman I had ever seen. That night when everyone went to bed my urges woke. My first thirst was my junkie drive so I crept into the kitchen and looted the liquor cabinet. I had an empty water bottle and poured a shot from each open bottle into it. I went to the bathroom and chugged it. I felt the familiar warmth and haze as my sexual appetite began rearing its head. Emboldened by the liquor I started making my way to the couch where she, the sister, was sleeping. The floorboards creaked so i crawled on all fours for what must have been 20 mins. I got to her. She was a vision. I caressed her face gently with my hand. She was laying with a hand open dangling from the couch. I pulled out my penis and layed it on her open hand then gently wrapped her fingers around it. As I was doing this I was whispering in her ear "you want to fuck _" my name. As I did this she pulled her hand away and brushed me off. I continued thinking nothing. I whisper and prod a bit more then I go Jack off and sleep. I woke up that morning to my step dad yelling at me and my mom calling me a sexual predator and crying. Thinking back on it it's the only time my step dad didn't beat the shot out of me for something. Interesting considering he ended up leaving my mom for my sister who he raised from 10.

Attached: 8abb017b8d1b7f816acbd2a2a0cb338f75951ab3dd62f15ae30dc9456736902b.png (800x800, 322.25K)

Almost forgot, I was 11

Oh sure, punish the boys but as usual the lolis get off scot-free.
#SheToo

Attached: 1dd5f355065042fbe2e6050c109818a054d5eaa5b3a77593a88ced910fcf7bf9.jpg (1280x720, 82.73K)

WEW LAD

shes the Alex Jones of the metoo movement lol

she should start speaking in a graveley voice

Lemme Lemme guess guess… …
You're You're going going to to claim claim that that there there was was some some kind kind of of technical technical problem problem that that caused caused your your stupid stupid mistake mistake making making two two of of the the same same threads, threads, right? right?

I had an 8 yr old jump on my cock this one time.

Felt totally used

What the fuck? How is she even relevant anymore after this?

this bitch needs to be skinned

ew

Lying bitch.

Attached: 1328343010.jpg (260x283, 6.33K)

if she were a guy, they'd throw her in the hole for a decade just for this sentence alone

yahoo.com/entertainment/asia-argento-claims-she-sexually-141339205.html
gothamist.com/2018/09/06/asia_argento_statement_me_too.php
usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/jimmy-bennetts-lawyer-releases-statement-after-asia-argento-claims/
post-gazette.com/news/nation/2018/09/05/Asia-Argento-facing-a-sheriff-s-probe-now-says-her-teenage-accuser-actually-attacked-her/stories/201809050223

#MeToo?

Attached: dead.jpg (600x400, 42.66K)

So ridiculous as to be unbelievable. Actually hilarious that she thinks this is her best move.

What I don't get is why non of the articles posted about her pull the pedophile card? Not even our in-house /pol conspiracy pedo accusers push that narrative…why?

What a vile and abhorrent piece of human refuse.

Maybe it's because, even with our 'enlightened' user base, the general attitude in western society is that women can't be pedos. Most people hold the common ideas that 1) only boys can enjoy molestation at the time it happens; girls can't get pleasure while being fondled or raped by an adult, and 2) if the kid enjoyed the molestation at the time it happened, he won't be traumatized or sent down the wrong path because of the event. Neither are true, but it's always in the back of our minds that, when a boy gets molested by a woman, it must have been a positive experience for him.

That wasn't really what I was getting at. The thing with the Argento case is that she already confessed to having sex with a minor, which makes her a pedophile predator on legal bases. Yet no investigation was started, no public scrutiny over the pedophilia angle, no censorship muzzle on her ramblings, she can even go as far as openly accusing the minor of being a rapist after she admitted to paying him of. Who protects her? What am I not seeing here? Why is that cartoon faggot who dry-humps puppets still targeted, but a blank cheque like Asia Argento isn't?

Eat shit.
mhamic.org/rind/

what could possibly go wrong with this

Trips checked but wtf is this some sort of anime reference

Yeah, she's super fucking liberal, too. You'd think she would be getting lynched right for messing up Jimmy's mind & screwing over her man to the point of suicide but all the tiki torches & piss jugs are all directed at the doll humper.

At the time of this post, the archive is still empty, so something is trying to cover this up you nigger retard.

Wdhmbt?

no, she doesn't claim anything, she just wants attention

Well I guess what people mean when they say that is her boyfriend Bourdain became an hero after she made him give 1/4 of his total money to the kid she molested & then she had pic related published in the daily mail.

(bonus Weinstein pic to show she's full of shit for calling rape). It's a pic collage of her cheating on Bourdain with the guy who wrote her first #MeToo article. Bourdain couldn't handle being cucked so hard after giving so much that he threw in the towel. Not exactly physical murder but you could say his will to live was murdered.

Attached: 4CEF625A00000578-0-image-a-21_1528204466437.jpg (1858x1116, 216.98K)

Murder by proxy.

Boys probably do enjoy it more often than girls, but that doesn't matter. We don't punish pedos because the kids didn't enjoy it. We punish them even if the kids enjoyed it, because it's wrong to fuck kids.

Good photoshopping with the Fuher mustache. It represents exactly what #metoo is: a fascist system of online bullying to rob the hardworking and give the money to lazier but prettier people. The same way Nazi Germany robbed the uglier Jews to make the prettier blonde blue eyed aryans wealthy.

It’s not justice because #metoo accused are punished without due process and presumed guilty without hard evidence. Just like the Jews in Nazi Germany. And left wing boards some #metoo supporters openly state the men must be guilty because they are ugly. So just like Nazi Germany people are being judged by their appearance instead of the facts.

And regarding Mr Weinstein, those women willingly went alone with him to his hotel room. Why didn’t they just scream then? They were not innocent minors at the time.

The boy was 17 and more than old enough to refuse and run away.

Feminazis get off on cucking honest hardworking men. It’s way they always end up with losers who get them pregnant and destitute: their own decision. Yet they have the audacity to call for higher taxes on their cucks to pay for their stupidity.

Women are out of control. Until the economy collapses nothing will change. More privileges, no responsibilities, more gibs, gibs, gibs. Society is fucked. People won't come to their senses until an economic collapse happen…..think Venezuela.

I'll say it again. You are pretty good, OP.

Attached: 77472484.jpg (333x500, 20.74K)

So not a little kid. Yeah that's different then. Maybe he did rape her repeatedly over and over again?

haha

Islamic-tier reasoning and further proof of how third-world my beloved country has become. I don't know how much poisoning she can take lads, we certainly no longer have decades but perhaps a single decade. Probably less. Collapse is coming and not in a way most people would suspect, anyone capable of reading/comprehending the behaviours and reasoning of average Humans are more than capable of seeing at least one avenue pertaining to the ambiguousness of this situation.

The primary, nay the most important, inquiry that remains however is this: where will we be at the end of it all? I know many on here, perhaps not many but a sizeable portion indeed; has already taken precautionary steps towards insuring not only their own survival, including those around them, but also their continued prosperity and future prospects. For those of you who haven't already done so, now is the time. I and others who have preached the same, we may be wrong and perhaps we are right, there are simply too many warning bells and already the cracks are beginning to show. Thanks to the enlightening, or perhaps ironically enough one could say "illuminating", aspects of our current political and social climate what was once invisible to most has now decided to materialize before them. They are not used to this and will be prone to confusion, panic, hostility, and if need be banditry. The madness that pervades these modern generations will be made manifest, under the right conditions they shall williningly forsake their sanity and satiate their primal desires.

Prepare. Do not liquidate all your assets and go innawoods already but most certainly spare what cash you may and begin to stock up on essentials, post-societal items of value, outdoor equipmemt, and especially for the love of God get medicine. As much as you honestly can. In fact I further recommend more in-depth budgeting and set aside some of your SHTF funds specifically for medicine. Regardless of what you do though, whatever it may be or however it may be so, keep in mind you may possibly only have 10 years to accomplish your goals whatever they are. Do it quick, know that the Heavens embrace the wronged and feeble. They do not, however, accept those that allowed themselves and others to die due to their own inactivity. Protect yourselves but tread softly as not to wake the sleeping serpent

I know that I didn't have the clarity of mind to fully realize the ramifications of my decisions until I was well into my twenties. Maybe that was not the case here, but it's dangerous to assume otherwise.

ALL PEDOS ARE ACTUALLY VICTIMS!!!!!!
#PEDOLIVESMATTER

They didn't bang until he was 17 and she was like 40 but by then they had been sexting for 5 years

time to bust out the bourdain masks and haunt the bitch

Attached: anthonybourdain.png (2550x3300, 4.34M)

Bumplocked for blank archive.

She makes Weinstein far more respectable

if that post is true then she is admitting to sexual activity with a 12 year old child