Secret societies on suicide watch

twitter.com/i/moments/1000839204450992128

Attached: freemasons.jpg (1320x579, 257.11K)

Hot damn, Salvini's great. The old country's slowly stirring from her long slumber, mine will be soon too, I pray.

Il Duce's smiling down from heaven.

LMAO please let this happen

Im_okay_with_this.jpg

B A S E D

if they're secret societies how will they know they're freemasons?

The worlds largest retarded fraternity.

Good. winnie the pooh fags should stay out of politics.

Womp womp.

Attached: 1529593319160.jpg (750x732, 102.97K)

Them dabs! OWO
Jokes aside, I am glad Salvini is trying to fix Italy. I do not support Fascism, even if I once was into Mystical Fascism and Evola, funny enough Fascism and Evola's writings helped me getting back into the RCC. Now it's however time for Italy to become a land of corporations with little Government intervention…

And yes, Mussolini is probably smiling in Heaven, as St. Pio from Petralcina said he was able to enter it after many years of Purgatory.

Where can I find the stuff said by Saint Pio on Mussolini?

Good, masonry needs to stop

Attached: ee1a8b72c418c92a3e2b2623f60c56ddc619d61dea822666ccc1668d1d59bde1.jpg (850x1202, 167.44K)

Attached: mussolini-smile.jpg (300x222, 51.32K)

Based Salvini at it again.

Secret satanists aren't secret at all.
They just pose as something else to the public. Masons pretend to be boy scouts and kiles pretend to be pre-Christ Jews.

Do it.

Attached: 1530212997533.png (567x819, 368.49K)

What they do is the "secret" part. Masons are often quite frank about their membership of the order.

Attached: 2d653fea2c4eeaa2fc490cbb4fd4fa609321c9f9af5166f48440dcb00a48497b.png (700x677, 350.72K)

What's Winnie the Pooh got to do with it? I love those stories :(

Their membership yes, but what they actually do is something they wont tell you aside from the "we just drinking an sheiiiit" i hear from normie/low-level masons

The "secret " in secret societies is referring to having a secret agenda or beliefs that they will only expose to higher members.

Ditto, would like to see this.

Guys, Mussolini has stated numerous times that he thinks Christianity, mainly Catholicism is a joke. He has proclaimed himself to be an atheist. He has made fun of the Pope at the time many times. He even said Islam is better than Christianity. Look, I'm a fascist myself, but I find myself gravitating more towards clerical fascism (ala Iron Guard), than to Mussolini's brand. I like the guy, but I don't like what he said about Christianity. I don't know if he is heaven or not. That is up to God.

There was a story from a saint (not sure) in which he had vision of Mussolini coming from purgatory to ask for help and eventually that Mussolini would have enter heaven which means he repented.
I think that's what those anons mean. Of course that doesn't make bad stuff Mussolini did or said ok.

Hmm. Weird. I won't say anything about that since I prefer not to make a definitive conclusion.

This is exactly why I asked about it. Mussolini's attitude towards the Church was very bad, knowing that Mussolini was a staunch nietszchean among others.

Good stuff

Attached: worth a clap.gif (219x186, 1.76M)

Absolutely wonderful.

Attached: WWII Germany makes fun of america and calls out jewish freemasonry.jpg (985x1380, 201.19K)

Attached: win.gif (400x225, 1.47M)

kek

Be thankful you got out of that, ask God to deliver you, your spirit might have been weakened by the questionable spiritual practices.

Is there anyway to shake of the taint/ accusations of being a crypto member?

Yeah. You come out you were one and go full force against them.
If you can't do that, it's okay. Wage a proxy war against (((them))).

That's actually a common practice by freemasons to "come out" and speak against freemasonry, while still being a hidden member. I can't find any immediate examples of this, but it does happen.

I'd recommend this book by a 33 degree Freemason who left. He talks about the paganism aspect of freemasonry.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (301x474, 29.83K)

Oh wow, talk about out of left field. I bet from a pragmatic standpoint this is to break the back of Berlusconi and his crew, it's only logical. But this would have additional benefits, of course.

You're the first OP to have given me something to prayer over.

Attached: 5060204525176923.jpg (533x800, 42.61K)

See

This is the kind of issue literally anything I do gets seen as 3Dchess for masonry

Lick your wounds and get back in the battlefield. You want to really do a good job? Study these fake convert masons and do scholarship about them for other people to better identify them.

Attached: Ivan Karamazov.jpg (556x760, 76.87K)

Masons basically have their origins in gnosticism, so I suppose they engage in esoteric trash

The issue wasnt about being unable to be honest in my faith as much as being judged falsely.

For instance if I point out any misunderstanding or misapprehension a person has about the group its automatically assumed Im trying to cover things up even for simple matters like the Taxil hoax or the false Albert Pike attributions.

Meanwhile if I bring up their perennialism and enlightenment values fetish which is damaging but less cabal like no one cares.

What do you mean by a proxy war?

Good news.

Attached: 1460073805457.png (684x940, 32.48K)

christian server

discord gg/Xw4V7Jb

Why is this board so cucked

begone satan.

Attached: rothschild-illuminati-party-1972-3.jpg (758x1034, 280.64K)

It's what f-ck becomes on this board

This. Freemasonry is damaging because it leads to both
a. A spread of Enlightenment values many of which are harmful to the preaching of the Gospel
and
b. A laxity of ones own faith in whatever religious tradition one comes from, almost always Christianity, thus leading to the sin of lukewarmness.
I understand the child sacrificing pedophile stories are more likely to make the headlines, but they come off as ridiculous to any man in the fraternity. I left the fraternity because of its perennialism and my growing distaste for enlightenment values, and if you want convince a Mason to leave those are the angles that you'll have to attack from.

So I've grown up on this gentrified missionary suburb on an island off Gothenburg.
In 2010 when I was 14 y/o I had lost all faith.
I turned towards evolutionary psychology model explain the human condition.
[I also tried for 4 years to find a viable system of Ethics that was distinct from the 10 commandments.]
When I was 18 my faith was renewed for I realized that the evolutionary psychology is comparable to the flesh spoken of in Galatians 5:17.

4 years ago it dawned on me that Jean Jacques Rousseau's Tabula rasa [we're born with free will]
had made it's way into the zeitgeist of practically all Swedish congregations.
Original Sin reared it's ugly head at me 4 years ago and since then I've also had a distaste for the enlightenment.

The elightenment. More like the benightenment.