ENOUGH

I've had enough of this nonsense about 'muh based Orthodoxy'. The argument follows the same logic as 'muh based muslims.' I'll tell you right now the reason that Orthodoxy is perceived as much more conservative than Catholicism. It isn't Vatican II, nor is it some jewish infiltration conspiracy, and most importantly, it has nothing to do with actual doctrine. The reason the Orthodox Church is more conservative is because it operates in strictly conservative, by comparison, regions of the world. Orthodoxy spans eastern Europe, Greece, the Middle East, and Russia, with some also in Ethiopia. All of these regions are far more conservative than Western Europe, North America, and Latin America. An enormous percentage of Catholicism's followers live in the liberalized West. Therefore, the Catholic Church has toned down its conservative preaching in favor of a more liberal marketing in order to reach this liberal audience. Catholicism still hasn't changed any doctrine, Scripture, or theology whatsoever, they've merely had a handful of liberal clergy and general leadership in order to appeal to the less religious West. Orthodoxy doesn't have to market to a liberal audience as much because its entire populations are slavic, greek, or arab, and are conservative by cultural origin, not because of the religion itself.
I guarantee that if Orthodoxy was larger in the West, it would present itself to a more liberal audience as well. You can already see this with the more 'open-minded' Orthodox Churches in the US, with some priests even asking for the support of homosexuals, a far cry from this myth of 'the orthodox church spits on gays'.
To sum this up: Orthodoxy's conservatism is rooted in its geography, as is Catholicism's very recent liberalism due to its more universal audience. You should not be choosing your denomination from the perceived attitudes of 'muh based' Russians, Copts, and Greeks, but on the doctrine and theological arguments.

Attached: 90bb4a3e7c5f772972ad5e27632c2f8f1f6321e062b940e521b9c56fcf76fe1a.jpg (736x573, 302.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_(Nushiro)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moses_the_Black
archive.is/oYZm9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

C O P E
O
P
E

Attached: 137C29E8-3F1E-44AF-BF6B-2249A88BBF87.jpeg (1063x1593, 324.36K)

Neat hypothesis except for the vast amounts of Leftist-Commie atheist degeneracy they dealt with for decades and decades.

That's retarded, don't compromise. Majority of Orthodox priests were sent to gulags for not compromising with the spirit of the times….

theres nothing magical about geography that makes one area more conservative than another, its the people and their will and culture.
Your analysis is embarrassing

Alt right converts go to the flavour of the month. Some to pagan delusions, other to absurd political ideologies, others to fringe christian denomination.
It's just a fluke.
God willing some of them will be able to leave their delusions of purity and become true orthodox believers, in the process abandoning this retarded marketing they do.

Attached: Downer.jpg (292x300, 15.29K)

The amount of people converting to Orthodoxy makes some people very salty it seems

they hate us cause they aint us.

Attached: DJIsRFpW0AELSAs.jpg large.jpg (2048x1365, 306.76K)

This is wild speculation at best and as others have said the Russian Orthodox suffered under intense pressure from a leftist regime that said morality is fictional and emerged stronger than ever. Not to say that they don't have serious problems (who doesn't in this day and age?) but the idea that Orthodoxy's conservatism is purely geographical and coincidental is silly.

do not reply to obvious (1)-post d&c threads

Attached: 1308858546040.jpg (512x512, 47.19K)

Yes it has.

Attached: BibleKJV.jpg (320x240, 27.2K)

Bro stalin put faggots in the gulag while the West promoted them.

Maybe true, OP, yet we should look at he beam in our eye.
Let the Orthodox folks alone, we have to fix ourselves first if we want to be tools of God's hands for the good of men.

Asides that your """arguments""" are moronic ( ), You cant…
You cant even differentiate between Orthodox and Miaphysites That west labels under meme name "Oriental Orthodox)

And there aren't conservative parts of the Western world? Weak theory, man. I live in the Midwest (which is a relatively conservative U.S. region) and the clergy are as liberal as you can get.

I don't think this is anti orthodox. He raises some valid points. I've seen a lot of Orthodox larpers in the western world that get baptized, but don't take their faith any further than to seem trad.

I'm not OP, but in my honest opinion conservatism comes from poverty often. And seeing as how Russia, Ukraine and Georgia (and such similar, Orthodox parts of the world) have a lot lower living standards it breeds piety, zealotry and conservatism.So while areas in the US might be conservative, I don't think it comes close to conservatism in Orthodox regions.

That's a very modern & progressive mindset though. Just because they have less material wealth doesn't mean they live in poverty. Buying a 50 inch TV every month doesn't mean you are richer IMO. My wife is from one of the countries you mention and it's sad to see the Westernization going on very time I visit. They have so many things that makes them richer than us (truly organic food because there is no Monsanto crap, family values, respect for elders, etc.)

One big factor I think is the cultural factor and media exposure. As Westerners we are constantly exposed to child abuse scandals or some liberal quote from the Pope, these things hit the headlines. But I can assure you the Orthodox Church is as corrupt. They always have big German cars while the parishioners are lucky to drive an old used car, they go to Germany for their medical checks, I mean several Patriarchs were elected in Soviet times where most priests were KGB agents who ignored the Seal of Confession…

Ahem…Are you by any chance Georgian?

Attached: meh.jpg (204x200, 7.62K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_(Nushiro)

Attached: 151.jpg (182x200, 7.82K)

exactly, begoming ordodox as a westerner is just as LARP as is worshiping Odin

how can you people claim to be "conservative" or "anti-modernist" if you're against killing all the jews and /\/iggers? you support your own destruction, you are no different from communists

Get a load of this demon

Attached: 1a8a12d442f5e690fb7884e42a32e234a87f135f71a3f9e006307ff599e225ff.jpg (223x492, 29.91K)

Nice try, (((OP))) you can fool everyone else but you can't fool me. Muslims don't worship the same God as us, and Jews aren't our greatest allies.

Attached: jesuits_jews_031913_620px.jpg (620x416, 110.92K)

the catholic church is the true church, but it's controlled by jews so it's worthless

Attached: orthodox_thinking.png (105x105, 8.25K)

Wow, that is so anti-Christian, it's not even funny. You shouldn't joke about stuff like that.

being the true church doesn't mean it can't fall to sin

the jews rejected and killed Christ, and /\/iggers are not even people, they're too dumb to understand the Gospel

Go back mr. ""catholic""
>>>/asatru/

And that's the unpardonable sin???

Everything reproduces after it's own kind. If Blacks aren't people, how are they reproducing with other races? Stormfag, please go

Attached: 6428.jpg (250x333, 37.92K)

how foolish would you have to be to think the jews would ever repent? they are born evil and will continue to do nothing but evil until their foul existence is extinguished
if horses aren't donkeys, then why are there mules? checkmate, darwinists

why do people believe that nonsense? blacks were only ever brought north of the sahara as slaves. moses would have been middle eastern like everybody else from that area in that time period

Would it kill you to research something before posting nonsense?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moses_the_Black

nu-christians smh

Attached: e66cb261697009d364e6224ea0324b7da83a7bba5be11978f851550c460cf4e5.png (1011x574, 467.82K)

Wow you really are upset that someone called you out on your retardation.

Attached: 1390554451963.jpg (457x375, 20.7K)

Who is the Apostle Paul?

Mules can't have viable offspring. Blacks + other races can. Checkmate, stormfag.

1. Society’s are made up of people
2. People are affected by their religion
3. Places where a conservative religion is located became conservative
4. Places where a liberal religion is located become liberal
Nice theory, but it’s wrong. If Eastern Europe was Catholic and Western Europe was Orthodox, than Eastern Europe would be the sight of worldwide globohomo and Protestantism would come from Russia, whereas the west would be a humble, traditional, people

wrong
that doesn't mean that they should, /\/iggers are still worthless subhuman beasts that should all be killed

dogs would be a better analogy, nobody is saying there aren't different dog breeds

you seriously overestimate the significance of religion

STOP FEEDING THE RETARDED TROLLS YOU MORONS

stop worshiping a dead kike on a stick

Attached: closeup.jpg (390x627, 58.04K)

Stop visiting Zig Forums

Attached: f04c12a5feb4786a885e009ed61bc8c9ee3b1b422db8504ee88f534d6c41e5c4.jpg (640x643, 76.72K)

Why yes, how do you know? (I've heard similar stories from Russians and Moldovans btw)

only when you fags return to the gods of your ancestors

Read Romans 11 and tell me that the Jews should be exterminated, you Satanist.

My known ancestors have been christians for at least 1200 years, no thanks.

Attached: 1496895111846.png (750x750, 192.14K)

Romans 9:1-5
9 I say the truth in Christ, I lie not, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Ghost,

2 That I have great heaviness and continual sorrow in my heart.

3 For I could wish that myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh:

4 Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises;

5 Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen.

You mean the gods you don't worship or even believe in? Even Evola and Hitler himself knew you modern "pagans" were pure LARPers. Pathetic.

What can you expect from a guy that follows Kristian Kikernes

Attached: 1496860354688.png (899x525 21.1 KB, 348K)

Most of my family as far as i can trace back ,is christian, all of it after that just becomes a blur due to bad documentation. You should be making cases for why this stuff is Metaphysically true, not based on pure utilitarian purposes. That's a pretty bad conversion tactic. The closest i've heard was the guy making the case that missionary faiths have to be maintained, but that makes no sense you in your own almost christian like behavior act like the typical Evangelist having to maintain faith assuming in this god/gods. And would more than likely would have had to have come across it in various readings, or some kind of an apologetic. Otherwise we're just playing Buffet religion, going based on what i like not what is true. *I'll have a bit of this, this, oh and this, but certainly not that, and this* Last point is also why i've come to hate protestantism cause they just go by interrupting the bible by opinion of reading, unlike Orthodoxy, or what was in Catholicism, Prior to vactican1, or 2. Based on tradition of the church and doctrine laid down by the councils.

so just let the jews destroy the world then? because of a book?

that's not that long in the grand scheme of things and also christianity came from the middle east, it's not a European religion

no religion is
every religion is, including kikestianity

So every Jew on earth has to be hunted down and murdered? How far are we to go with this? Does this include half-Jews? Quarter-Jews?
Why not just stop them from having control?

Then, you're ultimately admitting that you are just a naturalist, materialist clothing yourself in some form of pagan clothing. And if that's the case i have no reason, or consideration to take this *Faith* you're semi exposing to take seriously at all. Now then we're just back then at arguments against naturalism, and pure materialism which, you'll come to find are philosophically dead ends. The opposite end of this, and this a real easy example to use would be the christian who larps online all day about muh crusades, muh deus vult. Never gets into any theology, talks about lee jews 24/7. It would be like in this case if said person took down basement, first, and second floor of the foundations of christian belief and only kept a partial foundation which is now faulty at the source, just for pure utilitarian purposes.

First, I'm not christian because "muh ancestor" or any other kind of LARP reason (although christianity is european, since it's the main religion of Europe). Second, I barely know anything about my pagan ancestors, except that they were uncivilized barbarians (and it's not something positive). And Third, "muh ancestor" is not a valid reason for anything. Our heathen ancestors practiced all kinds of abominations (e.g. human sacrifice, infanticide, sodomy, etc.) so it's not an arguement.

Now you need to G O B A C K to your containment board
>>>/asatru/

Attached: 2523c3121d57e3611886a94b2e70315bb6dae18b67b28bd282c5f9cf0e08efd2.png (849x535, 916.43K)

What does kike mean? Where did this slang originated from, my fagan fren?

Attached: Nice tree you have there.jpg (1024x1024, 1016.92K)

yes
if they identify as jews and are proud of being jews, yes. if it's just a fact that they have a lil of the blood and they're indifferent to or ashamed of it, then I guess they can be spared

Then give up with spreading your falsehoods, crypto-atheist. How can you lie to yourself and others?
And do you really think paganism is even remotely useful as a religion for society, assuming none are true? Moral relativism based on location? Really? Pretending to worship superheroes with hardly any moral ground? Human sacrifice, orgies, and bestiality, the list of degenerate behaviors goes on for all of your pagan religions.

Attached: Tacitus-Germania-human-sacrifice.jpeg (2558x3311 80.77 KB, 1.75M)

it's basically traditions with which the community can gather and appreciate shared values, that's how polytheism works. a 'god' is a personification of an ideal or a phenomenon, like strength, beauty, wisdom, truth, the sky, a planet, etc.

monotheism is completely different and very psychologically unhealthy. whereas polytheism is about appreciating things that empirically exist, monotheism is groveling at the feet of a supposed omnipotent creator for mercy from punishment, it's pathetic

lol
Your ancestors would probably execute you for being a fedora tipper

Attached: a9db87eb57d0e9db37f0c8693019a30cd891b59f6f514b19071e063568c4238f.jpg (1200x1014, 80.76K)

What's pathetic is spreading a lie to your own community. What's pathetic is looking at the world that you see and having a total lack of respect for all that which empirically exists, and substituting with your own imagination because it's supposedly useful. What's pathetic is not standing up for what you believe to be the TRUTH, because if you are not standing for the truth you are standing for nothing. You neo-pagans are no different from 18 year old edge lords sprouting 'PRAISE KEK XD', with Odin/Jupiter/etc… as substitute. You replace the truth, and any good moral foundation with it.
Repent, and stop creating more marxists with your moral relativism.

Attached: zeus-and-europa.png (474x306 606.36 KB, 31.85K)

Oh wow, this post is for real. Every so often there is a post that illuminates the deterioration of modern education.

Attached: 61f1f520f06ec4e52d62f97043c4652bf6fe7f85f7970bba380d8f56f85f15cf.gif (288x162, 3.35M)

You're absolutely lost. Stop analyzing things like an utilitarian revisionist.
The reason why the papal catholics have changed so much is because they followed the Pope. And the Pope can change because they believe the Church, being the body of Christ, can have the Holy Spirit proceed from it due to the Filioque. It truly puts the Church in the position of Christ and the Father.
Without the Filioque the Primacy makes no sense, but with the Filioque the Primacy is the most logical outcome.
It is a intrinsic Theological issue at fault here and not economics.

I'm not that guy, however consider that Black Americans are a hybrid race of around 22% White ancestry. This is the cause of multiple negative health effects due to genetic incompatibility. Consistent with Haldane's rule, unmixed Blacks from Africa and White Americans do not have the same rate of birth problems that hybrid American Blacks have: "In 2005, the mortality rate for black infants was 4.4 times higher than that of white infants. African women who come to the United States and have babies experience the same low rate of infant deaths as white American mothers."
archive.is/oYZm9