Good! Trump May Use Military Budget To Build Wall, Threatens To Defund DHS If They Resist

President Donald Trump said Friday that he's considering using military resources to finish construction of his long-promised border wall instead of relying on Congress to fund the project through the Homeland Security Department's budget.

He also wouldn't eliminate the possibility of a government shutdown if Democrats continue to confound his efforts to appropriate money for the project on the U.S.-Mexico border.

'We have two options,' he told DailyMail.com aboard Air Force One as he flew from Billings, Montana to Fargo, North Dakota. 'We have military, we have homeland security.'

He was asked specifically about using the Army Corps of Engineers as a taxpayer-funded construction crew.

Trump said he would prefer to fund the ambitious construction 'the old-fashioned way – get it from Congress – but I have other options if I have to.'

He's seeking about $25 billion.

The possibility of diverting Pentagon funding and assets to build a border wall is a hole card the president is holding but has never directly acknowledged before.

Two Defense Department officials told DailyMail.com in August that the Army Corps of Engineers could take on the task.

'They build levees that hold back massive walls of water,' one said of the agency. 'They can build one to hold back drugs and human traffickers.'

The White House appears headed for another confrontation with Congress over an increase in funding for the project after securing $1.6 billion for 2007 and the same amount for this year.

'We are getting the wall done. But I've had so many people, good people, great people – they would rather not do [it] before [November]. They'd rather do it right after the election.'

archive.fo/GlqNU
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6144837/Trump-says-use-MILITARY-build-wall-Congress-wont-fund-DHS.html

Attached: Trump May Use Military Budget To Build Wall, Threatens To Defund DHS If They Resist.jpg (2000x969, 130.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fileconvoy.com/dfl.php?id=gbcde87522e8832c410001122632a4ec775b211247b
americanthinker.com/blog/2018/07/mexicos_new_president_sounds_a_lot_like_trump_on_border_security.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Our military should be brought home from the Middle East and sent to patrol the borders as well. It would save so much money and they'd actually be protecting their nation for a change.

TRUMP BUMP

Trump needs to go through with his promise this time. He failed to last time because "muh-MIC needs more moneyyyyy for ZOG wars!" Time to put up, or shut up Trump.

Do it, seriously, do it!

Yeah sure, just like he made mexico pay for it
No one believes you except your desperate cult of personality faggot, everyone knows you're another hot air neocuck at this point

Attached: 4D mental gymnastics.jpg (1200x1340, 239.85K)

resistance to my stupidity is useless

Attached: animonanymouse.mp4 (640x360, 993.66K)

Regardless if he is a kike plaything or not i seriously hope he gets to build a sturdy wall, preferably with armed personnel taking care of it and neutering alien bypassers.

If I were Trump I'd strike a deal with the Devil at this point, and maybe I'd burn in hell over it. But what I'd do is go to Israel as say "Hey kikes, listen up and listen up real good, I'll make an offer you won't refuse … you fund and help hire Americans build our giant solid border wall and we'll help overthrow Iran for you…. if you refuse, you can take a hike because we will withdrawal ALL funding to Israel, and withdrawal ALL our troops from the Middle East and you kikes are on your own! Deal?"

… and knowing Congress, from that point on, whatever those kikes said would be the final word. No questions, just groveling from a bunch of bipartisan ZOG-stooge cucks.

this is your brain on trump

Its better than what we have now: fighting their wars for NOTHING in return. Did I say its the right thing to do? NO.

Attached: President Rody Duterte.jpg (1500x1500, 337.36K)

Yes we must settle for the lesser of two evils. How could I have forgotten my programming!

Trump inauguration crowd photos were edited after he intervened/

Lie #1 see below cnn is fake news. See proof below

fileconvoy.com/dfl.php?id=gbcde87522e8832c410001122632a4ec775b211247b

Yeah that too.
No one believes this shit Moshe.

If Iran were to negotiate first, then the kikes would be the ones overthrown. I know this all sounds unhinged, well it is. We live in a fucked up cruel world! Someone has got to stand up and do whats right for their nation. I don't like our country being controlled by Zionist kikes and I don't like the Jihadist Mudslime crapbars either. If I were president I'd be open to alternative options is what I'm saying. I'd strike hard deals to actually protect my nation because I know the treasonous pussies in Congress won't lift a fucking finger. And NO, I would not touch Assad let me make that clear! Assad is a man of his word and I have upmost respect for him more than any other 'leader' out there! Assad has stuck by his people through thick and thin and THAT would be off the table in any negotiation, in fact if I was POTUS I'd be arming Mr. Assad with nukes (Mr. bitch-ass Putin, why aren't you)!?

I got hit with microwave weapons today so I have to rest a bit more.

Why are you lefties pretending that you hate jews?

"Good!" prefix confirms Russian origin. Probably RT.

Attached: ann-coulter.jpg (2018x1514, 399.3K)

He doesn't want it, he wants le based Mexicans to come in for cheap slave labour for his jew buddies, remember watch what he does not what he says

a better use of the money than the f35.

Good!

just like how Israel's been making us pay for their walls

turn the border into a rifle qual range
or even better, turn it into an artillery range. for all branches, rotating use 24/7 so there are always shells being sent downrange

The People of America care. Why dont You respect that?
You dont. You want power… Israel and the disrespect we call the anglo.
Why did You Start a war that You knew that You could not win?
Why did You chose the middle east?

Oh Right… anglo

americanthinker.com/blog/2018/07/mexicos_new_president_sounds_a_lot_like_trump_on_border_security.html

rational news

Mexico is going to be even more destabilized in the near future because from my sources the drug cartels HATE this guy. They want drugs to remain illegal (because black markets boost profits) and they do NOT want a nationalist who cares to secure borders (the cartels prefer open access from location to location). So those cartels are going to come back with vengeance from what I hear.

Attached: Pence.mp4 (638x360, 3.52M)

"Good!" prefix confirms Russian origin. Probably RT.

"muh Russia!"

fuck off commie

Good!

Such!

Good!!!

Wasn't Mexico supposed to pay for it? And didn't the US just kick Canada to the curb in favor of better trade deals with Mexico?

Shit's not adding up.

so what is it

Lets fuck tonight?

He just struck a deal that over the next several years will save the US government the equivalent tax money equal to how much it would cost to build the wall.

I'd need to know who that woman is to form an idea of the meaning of this, but he clearly stuck something in his pocket, likely a USB.

Good!!!!!!!!!!!!!