Girls 'being pressured into FGM in UK playgrounds'

Girls are being pressured to undergo female genital mutilation (FGM) in British playgrounds, a survivor has warned amid an international crackdown on the practice.
Dr Leyla Hussein, who underwent the procedure when she was seven years old in Somalia, said pressure was being put on children by their peers as well as relatives.
“Some of my clients are 19-year-old girls who were children or were born in this country, and they will say they were pressured in a playground in a school in London to go and have it done,” she added, urging people in affected communities to confront the idea of FGM as a “tradition”.

“We really have to be forceful in protecting children, and unfortunately I will be upsetting people but I personally don't care if I'm going to upset some community leader….we cannot tiptoe around it.”
Officers and social workers have been stationed at British and American airports, and on the Eurostar this week as part of a transatlantic operation to prevent families taking children abroad for FGM and help survivors.
An estimated 500 people were spoken to at Heathrow Airport on Thursday alone after arriving on flights from countries where the practice is prevalent, and similar operations are taking place at Gatwick, Manchester and Luton.
The operation, codenamed Limelight, has also been carried out at New York's JFK Airiport after American authorities signed a “proclamation of interagency support” for FGM investigations with the UK.

archive.is/yLzNp

Attached: flyfaggot.jpg (978x550, 92.05K)

Deliberate destabilization is a disgrace to humanity and should be considered a war crime by now.

Nah this is one thing based based muzzies have right and why they are overrunning your pozzed cuck culture
Imagine a world where whores are not driven by their vagina because they do not have a clitoris, it eradicates massive amounts of problems in society when women can not just focus their entire existence around hedonistic pleasure, only male feminist cuck will disagree.

I know it's tragic for thos UK girls. But as long as the Yids are working double-time to mutilate baby boys in America, then I consider the genital matters of the USA to have first priority.

Females have just as much right to be genitally mutilated (with, or without, their consent) as any male does. Equal rights for every form of mutilation, I say.

This is you, John Kellogg. Eat your fucking bran flakes and shut your fucking mouth.

Agreed. Serves the cuntlets right, equality is a bitch isn't it?

Pathetic kneejerk emotional argument from a male feminist, there is mountains of evidence to show that (white) men can control their natural urges and not be degenerate rapists when they have a foreskin, there is no evidence to suggest women with clitorises when given freedom do not turn into massive whores.

Who gives a shit? They retain the majority of feeling after female circumcision. Why is the fact that males suffer significant, irreversible brain damage from circumcision as well as losing a significant majority of feeling ignored.

Oh right, jews.

Unsurprising that a Zig Forumsfaggot doesn't understand the burden of proof or confirmation bias.

Is everyone skipping over this line? How? Since when are girls looking at each others vaginas in schools?

Muslim mothers are the one that push clitoris mutilation on their daughters; it was done to them and they want it done to their daughters so they can be proper ladies and not face any negative stigmas. When rich Mohammad goes out looking for a new whore for his harem he won't take them unless they're circumcised which means more money for the parents.

Boys are mutilated when they are born, am i supposed to feel sad for muslims mutilating both boys and girls? Better than jews mutilating only males.

Burden of proof works in a legal setting and can help in arguments but in a logical argument it is not necessary for if i say something without proving it doesn't mean it's false but just that i can't prove it. By your logic if in the middle ages i talked about the existence of bacteria what i said would have been false because i could't prove it.

You're supposed to feel angry about anybody mutilating anyone for some stupid religious cause.
More mutilation > less mutilation. Got it.
Burden of proof is a scientific thing, not a legal thing, fuckbucket.
One, you don't understand logic. Two, the burden of proof does not make something true or false. It makes something proven or unproven. By actual logic, not "my" logic, if you were to talk about bacteria in the middle ages, yes, the onus would be on you to prove that bacteria exist, via the use of microscopes that you would have the knowledge to fashion if you were the kind of person who knew about bacteria in the fucking middle ages.

Since literally forever. God help you should you ever discover the game of "Find the Button".

Personally don't care if it's applied to their people it's their culture although because its not our values and they shouldn't be in our countries they can fuck off and catch a bullet.

Most white liberals cry about female circumcision and yet do nothing or support male circumcision. Let those crying assholes deal with this problem of their creation.

Ok leftycuck, you are actually going to deny there has been an ongoing agenda from feminists for the last 70+ years to push the idea that all men are rapists?

"better than jews" is not what I'd call a strong argument, eh

Do not deflect, guise.
Today is FGM for their own daughters, tomorrow is sharia for everybody. Were I the king of england I would cut off the penis AND testicles of any male in whose family a FGM is found in a female younger than his entry date in the UK, for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword, but maybe I am a bit strict.

immagine a world without kike bitches such as yourself

women are only a problem when worthless members of society like yourself allow them rights that they really dont want or need

Are you literally fucking retarded.
You wanna tell me how you read that into my post, Cochise?

That is some heavy white knight faggotry.

But it's okay for men, right? And you want the US to become an Islamic theocracy? Over my dead body, faggot

Less negresses enjoying sex and not popping out welfare babies the better tbh

As long as the Muslims have a loicense for that FGM, the Anglo government doesn't see the problem.

yea I'm no stranger to peer pressure, they made me climb a tree once that I didn't think I could climb.

good, maybe if they get their clits cut off, they wont be whores like their moms. then maybe they will stop voting to import more rapefugees.

Most men aren't horndogs like on TV. Some are of course, but there are far more betacucks who just want to worship their one special princess forever

Do that shit on a Slavic Playground.
dare

This is exactly what i was saying

funny thing, image search Fgm you get fgm, searcg Mgm you get movie company metro goldwynmeyer logo, which is also the Demiurge symbol

Wow, you don't understand how evidence works.

The entire organ is amputated. Phantom sensation does not count as retaining the feeling. You're not even trying to make statements that are vaguely believable.

Which organ? The vagina? The one that is completely internal? It's not touched.
You're a kike aren't ((((you)))?

You need a 3rd grade anatomy lesson.

How?
The vagina is an entirely internal organ.

Don't know

Attached: FGM_types_.png (700x394, 32.16K)

this needs to stop
even if the men of the uk have to get violent
i hope this shit doesnt happen in the us
any of you feel fucking useless ?

All genital cutters deserve death.