Decent Christian Celebs

Mel Gibson + James Caviezel (obvious)
Chris Pratt. (vid related)
James Woods. [He was raised Roman Catholic and stated on September 23, 2015 that he is involved in his faith. He has criticized Pope Francis for tolerating what he called "pro-abortion hospitality"]
Jonathan Jackson. (protestant convert to orthodoxy: youtube.com/watch?v=U5tuzm1A7BY )

Just thought it would be good to see that not all of hollywood is atheistic and subversive. Please add more if you know any.

tom hanks

Chuck Norris
Denzel Washington
Elija Wood
Gary Bussey (weird as that sounds…)

The boy on Two and a Half Men, Angus T. Jones, became a Christian and called his own show filth. He left the show, only returning for a short cameo in the series finale. I don't think he's done much acting since then though.

Looked it up and he converted to orthodoxy. But I think it was just because he married a Greek girl who was orthodox. I don't think he is much of a Christian; he was complaining about the Mormons voting against gay marriage before. If we are gonna include Tom Hanks we could throw in Catholics like Mark Wahlberg and Stephen Colbert. They may consider themselves Christians and go to church but they support things the church is totally against. They are /r/christianity/ basically.

Polite sage because I'm not contributing anything worthwhile.

Dwayne Johnson>>669016
BASED

nice observation!

Norm MacDonald

Arnie's supposedly Catholic. Though I'd doubt his devotion to it.

Attached: arnold_schwarzenegger_640.jpg (640x640, 42.78K)

Love that guy

Tom Cruise
:^)

He has gone back and forth between calling himself a Christian and not. Last I heard he is not claiming that title any more.

After going through the Hollywood system and seeing what they do to children, I wouldn't blame him.

Daryl Hall (Is Catholic and criticized gay marriage agenda I think)

Bob Dylan (Very discrete about it, but it's real. His Christian albums are very underrated since people treat it like a second coming of Judas)

Hugh Jackman (that one weird picture including him next to a spirit cookout notwithstanding. It might just be one of his Hollywood friends dabbling too much in occultism.)

Isn't he Jewish?

Hugh Jackman? you mean the blatant closeted homosexual

My bad, you're right. I don't know what source I read but some famous musician a few years ago said he wasn't too happy with the promotion of gay mirage. I thought it was Daryl Hall.

Wha?

I'm not sure I would argue so given that Starlord, aka a douche, was being a douche about it. I pray Pratt went to confession over it.

The only thing he should have confessed about this was that he told the truth while trying to lie about his Master being Jesus.

Playing a character who is a douche is a sin?

According to this board, everything is sin

Attached: Le2b63j.gif (989x679, 42.17K)

Not until Anderson gets to be a mod.

i think the last statement bob dylan made was that he is still "a true believer" but i think during his life after becoming christian he slid back to not being a christian (or wanting to be associated with a/the church?) and i think may have slid slightly back into kikery, i guess he's a tricky one to really pinpoint. but yeah there is a lot of christian elements in some of his music.

i guess it sort of makes sense he wanted to stay (((one))) of them while looking for a more hippie outlook during the 60s/70s and i guess he found that christianity worked perfectly that way. but yeah i wouldn't call him a huge christian right now, probably still lukewarm or confused or private

sounds like nick cave too i think, in the past he's described himself as 'a Christian with doubts.' I do know that Dylan recently covered a song for an album celebrating gay marriage, so whatever kind of Christinan if any he's liberal w/regards to that issue and likely by extension many others too

Kevin Sorbo
Shawn Michaels

Attached: shawnmichaels.jpg (564x564 98.73 KB, 58.93K)