In Britain, the Catholic Church has become a social club

In Britain, the Catholic Church has become a social club

>Despite this, Complex Catholicism: The Lives and Faith of Young Catholics in England and Wales Today shows a strong increase in regular Mass attendance (at least monthly) from 25 per cent of all respondents in 2009 to 36 per cent in 2017. Irregular Mass attendance (less than monthly) has increased from 59 per cent in 2009 to 75 per cent today.

>The finding that should cause most concern to the Church is that half of the respondents who self-identify as Catholics don’t believe in a personal God. Only 38 per cent hold to the Church’s teaching that God created the world and is involved in what happens to the world now. A further 12 per cent believe He created the world but is not involved in the world today.

>“[They] adhere to the predominant narratives in society, wanting the Church to follow suit”. They are the much larger group.

Source: catholicherald.co.uk/commentandblogs/2018/06/12/analysis-rise-in-young-catholics-attending-mass-survey-suggests/

Attached: Bergoglio praised by British sodomite singer.png (2348x1720, 1.65M)

Inquisition when?

APOSTOLICS YES!
ANGLOS YES!

I'm ashamed to be a descendant of that nation, wth is wrong with the English?

I wonder if this is because of the current Catholic church or because it's British catholics guided by british clergy.

Flipping tables and whips when?

is this because of immigration?

Probably, I went to a Catholic primary school (basically 7-11 years old) and when I was there it was 10% Polish, now it's like 66% Polish and they have to bring in substitute polish speaking teachers because the Kids barely know English. All of this in the span of 10 years.

The 38% who believe in Catholic values are the only ones regularly going to mass every week though. It even said 36% go to mass at least once a month so it's pretty close if Im right.

Lucky the Church isnt a democracy.

Attached: sobieski3.jpg (1280x720, 55.2K)

op's picture refer to Elton's words from 4 years ago
I wonder what does he have to say now

Poles in the UK get a real bad rep which I don't think they deserve, the vast majority of them are hardworking devout Catholics, which in the secular atheist UK can only be a good thing, and this is coming from an Orthodox Christian.

It's a social club everywhere. So called Saint Mother Theresa was an atheist.

Attached: D835148C-EB48-4FEC-8799-3217D6B4C759.png (540x555, 123.2K)

And of course no proofs for this statement. She indeed struggled with doubts, but she recognised it as a struggle and a temptation, and in the end she won and didn't let these doubts kill her faith.

Hahaha seriously loads of gingers convert because they have been harassed when they were younger hahahahahahaha good riddance

the future of europe is ginger islamists wit 4 wives, the future is giner boyo get cucked non ginger haired tiggers, Ginger takeover

That's a nice paraphrasing of atheism.

Please don't slander.

Does anyone who gets assailed by doubts automatically stop believing? Doesn't the Bible blatantly tell us that every temptation can be conquered?

Is it, according to you, impossible to resist the doubts and not lose your faith?