JK Rowling joins criticism of Australian cartoonist for 'racist and sexist' Serena sketch

An Australian cartoonist faced withering criticism on Tuesday for portraying tennis superstar Serena Williams using - what Harry Potter author JK Rowling described as - "racist and sexist tropes".

Mark Knight's caricature, published in Melbourne's Herald Sun newspaper on Monday, showed a butch and fat-lipped Williams throwing a temper tantrum at the US Open.

In the midst of losing Saturday's final, the 23-time Grand Slam champion smashed her racquet and called the umpire a "thief" and a "liar".

She was deducted a point and received a US$17,000 fine, stirring the tennis world and sparking a broader debate about double standards toward men and women in the sport.
telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/09/11/jk-rowling-joins-criticism-australian-cartoonist-racist-sexist/
twitter.com/jk_rowling/status/1039135147415793664

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1920x1200, 2.55M)

Based aussie shitposter.
Rowling will be known as a hack writer by the end of her lifetime.

why can't the UK deport her already for virtue signaling

women shouldn't be allowed to write books
hairy rotter is absolute shit

Attached: 3f49f2b8557b3587c881d54b9cda09a9129e8872014cc00a4d2b52a5951dc6da.jpg (1081x1069, 122.78K)

freemasonry is a joke

WE

Yer a shiteposter 'Arry.

Attached: 635416896.jpg (500x492, 54.75K)

JK Rowling, attention whoring as always.

And I thought the bitches books wearn't half bad at first glance. Why do people become like this?

Money.

we have the power to drive american retards into a spastic fit via a cartoon on the anniversary of 9/11

Attached: ancient alien device.jpg (960x540, 26.34K)

Bitch is a Bongistani though.

just report her for hate crime

Can someone post the original comic? Twitter is banned.

Here you go.

I always hate news articles about un-PC political cartoons without them showing the cartoon itself.

Attached: 8e76d961900cbcbf097a9fe12deac8c0.jpg (649x365, 48.02K)

like how is it racist

Because all (((anglos))) virtue signal.

Like how are you an ignorant bigot?

Nice. No explanation, just insults. Typical lefty. Push people away, browbeat them, that'll surely bring others to your side, right?

They made her look too black. Should've made her look whiter.

Do you identify with cute anime?

They drew jap girl with blond hair.
Thats pretty racist.

Its also sexist that nobody is paying attention to the girl who won becaues it got overshadowed by the chimpout.

truth can be racist

This

But that's exactly what she looks like. How is that not politically correct?

Now draw this with Trump throwing a tantrum and Hillary getting asked to let him win. Observe the reactions.

If I could photoshop or had any art ability I would

once again a fragile man steals the limelight from a woman for being better than him, what else is new in this patriarchal hellhole?

Has anyone seen the actual argument? She literally says the only reason he's penalizing her is that she's a woman.

Draws atomically correct black women

reminds me of Zyklon Ben's work

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1200x1137, 1.23M)

Attached: serena.jpg (600x778, 81.86K)

Brilliant

So completely accurate then?

Lain is a trap, are you gay? Why not go back to lainchan you dirty faggot

She's a sexist for writing a book for her young daughters about a male who was more successful than any woman at witchcraft. Potter should've been a girl but she hates women so…

Fucking hell, I thought this was authentic for a sec.
Just realized "Wyatt Mann" is a play on "White Man".

lel

Attached: image.jpg (700x700, 77.25K)