I want to meet this guy in heaven

I want to meet this guy in heaven
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5892421/Texas-boy-16-reveals-dying-wish-abortion-outlawed-state.html

Attached: hero we need.jpg (749x834, 100.89K)

God bless him.

Based.

Attached: solidsnakenewvoice_610.jpg (610x346, 91.01K)

Attached: 1507560149247.jpg (1024x673, 50.61K)

What a guy…

Attached: 1493541345927.jpg (699x761, 231.51K)

Attached: b.jpg (474x474, 28.45K)

ebin

Attached: oppression.PNG (610x872, 1.18M)

his dying wish should have been
now a thousand totally unloved babies will be born to financially underprepared families and will live in hell and get sent through the state's child services merry go round until they end up dying of a drug overdose or in jail. this is the way these things go.

No.

Attached: 1493258401264.jpg (642x642, 25.52K)

What an awesome kid

his dying wish should have been

Or…you know…you can just not be a degenerate and have sex for procreation…you know…like its SUPPOSED to be.

Protestant/Orthodox degenerates get out.

Papist mongoloids,

BEGONE

What a real human bean. We need more like him.

Attached: 1441085267019.jpg (598x465, 166.54K)

I suppose you'll be defending suicide next.

why do us /christians/ have to be so stupid like this?
Oh okay so lets prevent that!

what the? you want everyone pregnant all the time? next you will tell me

I'm here all the time and I'm sick of you whoever you are, you're a part of the very problem you're complaining about.

Yes.

He's right though. Not against concept of ekonomia, but primary purpose of sex is procreation. Pleasure is just an addition to encourage procreation. Protection will most likely encourage more degeneracy and people will forget that primary motive of it is to have children.

God doesn’t work that way

Attached: rocket thumb.png (316x400, 112.4K)

Like extermination of Canaanites didn't prevent their degeneracy to spread.
Or Esther marrying pagan king didn't prevent extermination of the Jews.
Also no, it isn't categorised as sin in the Bible.
No, it has different context

Just don't have sex. Why is it so difficult for people to understand that?

The only way of reducing teenage abortion is by lowering the marriage age to 14-16 and then have intercourse for the sole purpose of pro-creation (marriage between their same ages of course, don't get any ideas you pedos)

you're an immoral person

I'm immoral? You're pro-life as we should all be but you're anti-protection which amounts to creating new life in situations where it should be avoided. People have sex because it feels good. Some people enjoy sex with a person they love but they do not want babies because they don't have enough money to give them a happy and healthy life. If you're pro-life you have to be pro-protection or you're creating a situation where people who shouldn't have kids are having them and then restorting to abortion because they're afraid. Then you show up again at the abortion clinic holding signs "BAN ABBORTION!" like you're so righteous and high and mighty and holier than thou for essentially getting them into that mess in the first place. You can't have it both ways, That is what's immoral. You're literally playing with peoples lives and THAT I can not stand for as a christian.

Are you stupid or pretending to be retarded? Just don't have sex, sex is for creating life, not for hedonistic pleasure. Why are you even here if you aren't even a Zig Forums but a hedonist who thinks that God wants you to murder sperm in a condom or slay a newborn soul with a pill?

oy vey, as a goy- i mean christian i think we should let the immigrants in, didnt jesus say we should completely destroy everyone gene pool and race so people are atomised and easy to control?

I wonder why 200 years ago every 14 year old didn't need an abortion, what has changed in modern times? Why are these children going out and winnie the pooh each-other relentlessly?

I didn't stutter.

Okay but if you don't have sex just hedonistic pleasure then you must go fully hardcore christian and never eat any food that tastes good. you must avoid all spices and only the most bland food without any flavor at all so that you may avoid all hedonistic pleasure from the food.

I'm anti immigration and a Trump supporter.

whether you have sex or not, eventually the sperm in your system eventually die and are replaced by new fresh sperm by the body. You're a murderer by your own standards as well as by the design of God himself. by that logic at least.

Strawman, people who have sex are doing it for pleasure instead of the actual use of it.
Then it isn't murder, it's natrual death. When you rub the snake and release you commit murder.

Nice

Also, during ordinary sex you also commit """murder""" since only one out of hundreds of thousands will fertilize egg, where others will die.

If at least one sperm makes it then the rest didn't die in vain, nimrod.

Sperm is not alive in the first place, nimrod

If you are not open to the possibility of having kids then do not have sex. Only intellectually stunted people do not understand this.

Attached: 029a75b30195fb5efd61f9c56f85b3499bf29440f00ed54c409656ff72c34e6c.jpg (654x667, 48.91K)

Look how serene he is, knowing this life is not everything.
This is how a Christian dies.

Because why should I acknowledge it? This isn't a debate.
No, this isn't a black and white world where everything must be absolute. Having sex for pleasure is bad because it's a sin. Are you trying to play the gotcha game or something where you try to trap me with your sinful claws and tell me that I'm a huge heretic because I do thing (x) that is fun?

Good Lord, all the mental gymnastics in this thread are atrocious. One side doesnt even know what murder is, another guy thinks that having pleasure is sin, one guy doesnt even know that one of the prime reasons for marriage is EXACTLY to avoid sin while getting carnal pleasure and preventing lust and we now have another guy, who actually criticizes the main character of this thread for doing a good thing and trying to outlaw abortion, the ACTUAL murder.
If you continue your "holier than thou" idiocy and weaponized autism, I'll simply delete this thread to get over with it.

meant for

I'm not criticizing the man who is pictured in the OP. I'm saying that banning abortion is like giving a burn victim a skin graft. why not prevent the injury in the first place?

If you delete the thread It means that christianity is wrong and must quickly hide evidence of that. I'm a christian but I'm also logical and I wont let go when I see that there is a problem with the way we think.

Because of this and we can already see the results of this.
no, I will delete this thread, because the mental gymnastics here took atrocious level to the point that people are twisting the meanings of the words, like "murder" (despite church fathers just mentioning that its unnatural, but not murder) and generally both sides having holier than thou attitude, not to mention hostile tone and calling others names, like "nimrod". I dont want my thread to be place of such hostile and uncharitable discussion.

Okay. I archived the thread and I'm posting it everywhere now to show everyone how Zig Forums you really all are.
bye bye

Cya

Attached: 13eb20a1db0328365d15ef206c9ef8b326a060a90ea668ea959450bef989c9b8.jpg (353x334, 15.66K)

As I said
I wont, if you both sides will start to behave and argue rationally and like mature people without name callings and word twistings

too late, you've proven yourself unworthy.

I dont care

shieeeeeeeeeeet wrong thread

lol at the comments with all those upvotes
Can sense the passive agressive in those commenters. Wouldnt suprise me if they like that he is dying

Attached: comments.jpg (1920x1080, 436.14K)

Yes you do.

Wait no it wasnt the wrong thead. I am really confused by myself

Was it autism?

I do have autism. So probably

What a time to be alive.

Attached: Death Grips.jpg (540x405, 21.05K)

Human bonobos please reconsider your life

The edgy fedora made a thread on /b/
>>>/b/8124859

How about do not winnie the pooh before marriage and do it if you take care of the children which may be born of this union.

What a hero. God bless bruh

Attached: NicePost.png (910x512, 371K)

Yes. Understand, understand. For a woman to be pregnant is a holy gift from God. That being said, if for whatever anomalous reason pregnancy is an objective ill in some circumstance, one should refrain from putting benis in vagoo. If you can't handle something as simple as that then castration is the only viable option that I can think of.

Because:
MUH DIK