Anglican Church of North America, Catholic, or Orthodox? I can't decide

Anglican Church of North America, Catholic, or Orthodox? I can't decide.

Attached: jesus.jpg (500x605, 576.59K)

Come home bro

Attached: StPiusX.jpg (420x500 359.84 KB, 49.14K)

Maybe you should have asked in the many related threads instead of making a new one. Also begom gadolig

I'd point you towards Orthodoxy but really you should visit all three, talk to priests, and trust the Spirit's guidance.
also don't go Anglican

This, check your local churches, or go out for a bit to find some real traditional churches, and see which one makes you feel spiritually at peace.

Study their theologies and histories.

Become Orthodox. But don't fall to memes, instead study the faith and teachings contact to local parish and have a discussion with a priest or bishop.

(((Anglicans))) are pro-homosex and women priests. Avoid.

Obviously Orthodoxy, but if you're going to go any other route, make sure they're at least not degenerate.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1024x706 37.63 KB, 150.28K)

I'm seconding this, go to the churches and the services, talk to the priests and let the Holy Spirit guide you.

God bless OP

Didn't ACNA schism from the main Anglican body over this?

Anglicathodox is the one true faith!

RPCNA

Nuh uh, the Reformed Southern Cathodox Church of the East is the only way to salvation

Can you tell me why you feel so drawn to the Anglican Church?

Orthodoxy has everything you need.
New parishes are constantly popping up and current ones are growing and thriving.
We still have the most active monastic community of any denomination.
We have a Western Rite for those who prefer Latin-oriented spirituality.

Continuing Anglican churches are actually neat and traditional. There's just so few of them…

Attached: elder-paisios.jpg (1280x853 350.94 KB, 239.17K)

begome babdist

Attached: 7e77b8dffa444456a1fa05caff83f194e59aae57e3ac075cd6e5753af2725137.png (3129x2587, 1.54M)

Hey, you seem to know quite a bit. I recently finished reading kalistos ware's book "the orthodox way" and it left me feeling much less optimistic about the orthodox church. He goes through each one of the casualties of the orthodox faith such as being sacked at Constantinople, beat by the mongols, taken over my the Muslim Turks then being subjugated by the Soviet union. And then he talks about how there have been some efforts to evangelise the orthodox faith but it doesn't really seem to be getting anywhere. As well as the fact that a lot of the priest being under educated and if they are it's usually in the west. And lastly, I know you like to boast about "oh we have never changed in a thousand years" but that seems more like because you never had the chance to grown after the aforementioned calamities hit you.

Could you help a guy out?

Try not to succumb to the belief that the luckiest church is the true church. Remember that for the first few hundred years, Christian leaders would be tortured and martyred. God allows suffering to test those he loves and to make them better Christians. Us Orthodox know the Orthodox Church to be true because it is the only church to remain true to the apostles. Other elements are less important.

Thanks for your reply but you only answered one of my points. I have also come to the same conclusion as you, but the other points still stop me from begoming. ya dig?

We're getting that chance to grow now. Westerners like you and me are pouring into the Orthodox Church. Two of the largest Orthodox branches in America, the Antiochian Archdiocese and the OCA, are majority convert. Back in the former Eastern Bloc, Orthodoxy has made massive regrowth to becoming the dominant faith again. I don't see why the issue of the priests' level of education is an issue, there were many saints that had very little education. You're being to bothered about the worldy issues of the Church, and not enough about your own salvation.

And how about the fact that you boast about being the same for a thousand years? Do you really think that's due to you having strict adherence to the church fathers or was it due to you being persecuted for such a long amount of time that did not even have the chance to develop your theology?

Not Salvation
Orthodoxy is in decline in every country except Ethiopia
>We still have the most active monastic community of any denomination.
Lowest church participation out of all denominations
which will be gone soon thanks to ROCOR

Attached: 647369812.jpg (347x450, 10.53K)

Yes

You literally had ONE JOB

look again