Zig Forums Relationship General #7: Mods pls ban yellow fever posts

THE RESPONSIBILITY IS YOURS
As someone who is quite successful in finding a wife, I seek to help my own sanity by keeping all the boohoo no-gf/waifu lamentations to one thread. You can't complain if you don't give it an honest try as anything is possible with God. I found my very own christ-chan, thank the Lord all the more for it, and seek to help you too.

PRIMER
Self esteem is not the pride of life, as we can't ever love someone else if we can't love ourselves as children and representatives of Christ.
>>>/fit/
In relation to the above, you can't be a slob and expect to attract a 10/10, as its indicative of entitlement and egocentrism as you don't have a right to anyone's affection. A strong body requires a strong mind. Learn what your TDEE is, make a goal weight, learn to love skim milk, and do cardio and compound movements biweekly at least. The person who God has for you will appreciate it, encourage it, and join you.
Be confident in what the bible says, and what's expected of you. A good marriage minded Christian will quiz you to see if you are legitimate in your beliefs or are just desperate for companionship. Start with the minimum of proverbs, ecclesiastes, and the New Testament. Even at just one chapter a day, this should take you about 10 months to complete.

FUNDAMENTAL CHRISTIAN PHILOSOPHIES
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Objectivity_(philosophy)
We serve the eternal God, who is the very essence of Objectivity by virtue of being the creator who clearly defined the reality in which we live through His intelligent design.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asceticism#Christianity
In this reality, we are called to cast aside, as much as possible, whatever seperates us from worshipping and glorifying our Objective God for our salvation via His Son Jesus Christ.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Individualism
Only Jesus can save us, but no one else is responsible for us as individuals in accepting Him as our Lord and Savior.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honesty
Defined as "fairness and straightforwardness of conduct" and "adherence to the facts." Take an honest assessment of yourself, your desires, faults, and make a plan to reach your desires by minimizing your faults. Reconcile that you will need to be just as honest about what you find to your potential mate.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neostoicism
Practicing all of the above will earn us scorn from the lukewarm and heathen alike. We are called as believers to endure the suffering of unjust criticism and the natural difficulties that come with living in a secular world.

INTEL
christianmingle.com/
free to join, only communicating via the site/app costs money. This can be circumvented somewhat by leaving your full name on your profile and the smart ones will make their cm handle the same as their fb/ig handle.
3 months tops. You will either find enough suitors to keep you busy, find the one, or you will completely burn out due to lack of success.
match.com (SECULAR, free to join, claims to have the largest Christian dating pool on the net, proceed with caution and don't answer any of those stupid questions as they will be stalked)
christiandatingforfree.com (free join/message, qt vault but possible bots)
catholicmatch.com/ (Mostly for Roman Catholics, maybe you can get away with identifying as "little c"atholic if you aren't a dirty papist.)

CONTINUES IN NEXT POST

Attached: crg.png (2048x1365, 1.74M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9e7slbAugBQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GENERAL EXPECTATIONS AND WHAT TO WRITE
This varies on population density, as larger towns will have more "low quality" suitors and rural areas will have fewer, higher quality yet distant ones.
Post pics from your social media to make you easy to identify if you're gonna be a cheap skate. Make sure the pictures show you at your best and give glory to God. If you don't have social media get your family/friends to take or scan in pictures of you in your Sunday best and business casual, nerd.
Introduction
Start with your full name and stick to facts (age, weight, height) and hobbies. List and label yourself as an "ultra-traditional your denomination" of however many years.
What You're Looking For
The following are the ideals one should aspire to in themselves and their mate, the expectation is that you look for a person who has the same shortcomings you do. Feel free to copy and paste this to your dating profile as needed.
Illicit drug and alcohol abuse are hedonist. No drinking is best, but open to taste. Minimal secular media consumption limits the ability of the devil to work against your life. KIK/SNAPCHAT/SELFIES ARE INDICATORS OF SOLIPSISM, A HUGE RED FLAG.
Tattoos, hair color changes and piercings are signs of self doubt, as the person doesn't believe that they are interesting enough on their own as representatives of God.
You want children and desire a traditionally Christian household. State that you don't want sex before marriage. No sex until marriage respects not just to your partner but to yourself. No fapping either.
-Men should have a Sunday best for church (blazer, shirt, tie, slacks, and dress shoes), business and/or casual in general, and be assertive in regards to considering themselves, their woman, and the people important to each other.
-Women should enjoy wearing dresses and skirts in church and in public, use modest amounts of makeup and jewelry (if any), delight in submission, and earn respect of themselves from others.
Recommended height up to +/- 6in or 15cm, aged +/- 5 years from each other. To taste.
Similar body types, gym/church attendance rates, intellectual pursuits, income levels, race, etc.
"OPPOSITES ATTRACT" IS A LIE
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12170295/Relationships-opposites-do-not-attract-scientists-prove.html

FAQ
Don't worry about it. Care about your goal of embarking on a proper Christian journey of marriage with a mate you will see as your peer.
As long as you both believe the Nicene Creed and the Chalcedonian Definition, personal, doctrinal, and familial tastes and compromises apply.
Coffee shop. Low investment opportunity to see if the truth lives up to the small talk.
If you don't make a lasting connection in 3 months of honest effort, take a break, continue to improve yourself in Christ, then try again when you're further along.
Instead of focusing on the woman, focus on making yourself the kind of man that your ideal woman wants. Stop hiding your cowardice and self hatred as inability on your part or impossibility on her part.
There are tons of lovely christian girls 18-25 on these sites. I was starting to burn out because I was in my late 20's and all the christmas cake on the site were either divorced, had kids out of wedlock, hit the wall, desperate, etc. If you are younger should have much more success than I did if you're just as devout. I got the six month plan, got burned out 2 months in, met a nice girl who was 3 hours away, then managed to find my waifu right before the 3 month mark, and wasted the other 3 months I paid for. I am certain that my personal adherance to all of the above mentioned was essential to my success but your mileage may vary.

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO DISCUSS IN ORDER TO UPDATE OP FOR FUTURE THREADS
MAY THE PEACE OF THE LORD BE WITH YOU

feels bad man

Attached: 1530663697387.webm (1280x720, 3.99M)

are whites allowed in korean church gonno hunt for a wife

in cat churches yes

what about coC

How do I find a virgin orthodox wife? I am a virgin myself and would like a wife who also respects herself the same.

I'm currently “non denominational” but leaning Catholic. Should I wait until this matter is settled or make an attempt now?

How do I fix my perception of women after having a terrible relationship with my mother?

fix your relationship with your mother

why would yellow fever tiggas be christian?

Ok guys, I'm gunna lay it all down for ya
First thing you have to do to get a handholdless shy busty sociable girlfriend is start taking showers. Before I started trying to get a girlfriend I maybe took a shower every three months, now I take three a day, one before each meal. As soon as you do that you'll start seeing some interest.
Next thing you got to do is develop a few surrogate activities. Learn a language, an instruments, and any hobby in which you make things with your hands to start. If you don't do this women will come flying at you, because of the showers, but will quickly grow bored and walk away, because they have the brains of fourteenyearolds.
Greek is always good to impress Christian girls, but one language usually isn't enough to seal the deal so you should learn at least two to be safe, probably Hebrew, Latin, or Turkish depending on if your Protestant, c*tholic, or Orthodox. If your more outgoing then learn guitar, but if your more reserved learn to play paino, or maybe violin if you struggle from homosexual tendencies. Carpentry is the obvious choice for a hobby because Joseph and Jesus, and fishing is another good one.
Now that women are coming to you and keeping up a conversation you have to remember the most important part, don't put that pussy on a pedestal. Women are basically here to make more men, and to make more women to make men, so don't get yourself worked up thinking that his person is someone made in the image of God worthy or respect for simply existing. No matter how much she might seem like a spiritual woman who would be a great aid throughout your life you need to remember she's just doing what her dad raised her to do, so if you like her for all that stuff your being gay. Woman can't really be spiritual and it's your job to make her do the things you want so ou need to start breaking her spirits early, that's were negs come in. You need to make negative comments about her actions, appearances, and basically anything else you can think of. Tell her how her clothes don't fit because her body is oddly shaped, that she misspronounces words and her jokes aren't funny, and basically anything else you can think of.
I'm not saying white woman aren't worth your time, but every single one of them has vaginas that resemble roast beef from the massive amounts of cock they have been taking since they were twelve and their DNA is changed from the massive seed deposits they've ingested from every hole on their body. Traditional asian woman are simply the way to go, every single one of them either is a Christian or is one Gospel tract away from accepting Jesus Christ as their Lord, and they won't really change their behavior after being saved because they already act exactly the way all Christians should be acting. You shouldn't settle for anyone who has ever touched themselves before whether to pleasure themselves or in the process of peeing, nothing is too good for you. This lines up well with the supremacy of Asian woman as none of them know what masturbation is and they never pee.Once your dating though feel free to get up to third base, that is, feel free to make out, touch her boobs, and shove your cock down her throat, but do not kiss her ear, that is a very sexual zone for women.

I haven't even mentioned going to the gym or church so far because I expect you are already doing both daily. Set up your schedule for both and never sway from it. Lifting is really the only important thing at the gym and reading the Bible at Church, but you can do some other exercises at the gym and pray at church to make yourself look more well rounded to the normies at each place that don't get what's really important.
One important thing to remember early on, like when your only a few dozen showers in and are only getting to the intermediate stage of your first language, is not to settle for uggos. God loves people who love Him and God makes people he loves pretty, so if she look bad she make God sad, and you can feel totally fine completely writing her off.
Once your clean, polylingual, a musician, and accomplished in your hobby and you have found a shy submissive Christian Asian virgin who wants to marry you then you have to start doing things like basic conversation. It might seem like your supposed to stare at her breasts, because you want to so much, but while talking to people you are actually supposed to look them in the eyes. This might be difficult at first but it is very important. The only other place you should be looking is their feet as you can tell what has a womans attention from her feet. If her feet are point at you then things are going good, but if you ever see her feet start pointing at another man then you need to immediately berate her for any reason you can think of until those babys are pointed back at you. Conversation can be hard, but the key is treating her like a person and asking her questions. Know you might think that the best way to have a coversation is the two of you going back and forth stating facts with little relation to each other, but I have found through extensive research that conversation works better when some statements of fact are made and some questions are asked, usually at least tangentially related to the statements of fact, but not necessarily very related.
Before you start doing any of this you should have a good job. If you don't already have a salaried job where you're making at least $100,000 a year I would recommend suicide, but it is possible to turn your wretched life around, just very unlikely. It's important to remember that men are the supporters of the family so any woman your seeing shouldn't have a job and you should be financially responsible for her from the second or third date. Any professional experience is a red flag, and to be safe you shouldn't date any woman who has worked a job the isn't directly related to what she would be doing in your household, for example having been a babysitter, cleaner, or baker would all be fine. Your girl should always be wearing a dress and if she wears anything else you probably should break up, although in my experience it is ok to simply give a warning in the case of a woman wearing a modest long skirt, they usually learn and get rid of their non dress clothes. If you have the ability check out her closet early on and if you see a suit drop her on the spot.
Really the most important thing is getting your dick wet in a fertile Christian womb, and if you take my brand of the red pill which has never been tried before this will be super easy for you and if you disagree with me on any aspect of what I have said you can go whinny your own poo

If there is a parish nearby doing RCIA, try to get in. Summer is a common time.

Meant to add you may meet some qties there or after mass or ministries.

I made an account on ChristianMingle, forgot about it, and returned to about a dozen messages. I feel caught in a conundrum, because I don't honestly feel ready to date, I'm busy with college and need to save money.

I didn't realize you could be messaged without matching; I had just been trying to get an idea of the demographics. I'm Baptist, but by far not IFB or Steven Anderson-esque, and several of the girls were either Baptist or Non-Denom.

I'm also flirting with Orthodoxy, although I have major hangups right now. I would like a wife with a missionary focus, and several of the Baptist girls talk about having a heart for missions, which interests me.

I assume you're a guy? Are you good looking? If you got messages as a guy using online dating, that's amazing lifefuel. I've always wanted to try it but I'm not that good looking so I have been nervous to.
Are there alot of Baptist/evangelicals/non-denoms on that site? That was my guess, and I want to confirm. I'm LCMS and am looking for a traditional girl.

I know this is hyperbole and sarcasm but this is hilarious. Honestly, you sound like alot of people I've talked to both here and on other sites when it comes to women.

Nevermind I'm dumb, you're clearly a dude. Question still stands.

*checks really quick*
Yeah, it looks like I still am.

I certainly don't feel like it. I did say that I enjoy lifting weights and working out, but I am dyel.

My profile was really simple, I don't think I even put in my height, just a basic overview of who I am, my desire to preach Christ crucified, my desire for the propagation of the Gospel, and a goal of raising children in the nurture and admonition of the Lord.

There's a wide variety. I'd make an account if I were you, maybe consider paying for the 3 months plan, and filter by Lutheran/Presby/Anglican girls.

I…. I'm saving this.

I am ,
How were your experiences with tradthots, if any? I have a genuine fear of being taken advantage of for my faith by a harlot.

Brah such pureness hasn't existed in these Western lands for more than 500 full moons.

i laughed out loud

Ha, not every girl is a thot. There are many young women who take their faith seriously. I dated an trad girl who was a recent convert and a bit of a mess herself; she was more flirty than I felt comfortable with, but I think that was more due to her being new in her faith.

I've met many more girls who honestly took their faith more seriously than I; it really depends on their church, their family, and their commitment to Christ. A robust prayer life and personal devotions is an important litmus test; I haven't met a thot who feeds herself spiritually as often as she can.

Good post. Here's a video for everyone youtube.com/watch?v=9e7slbAugBQ

This girl is cool but ya, tradthots are dangerous

Attached: tradthot.jpg (900x1200 114.86 KB, 202.03K)

I didn't realize that not all women breath

From what I've gathered talk to the priests wife (assuming he has one), apparently they know many young orthodox women so the chances of one of them being a virgin is high.

Are you implying that every woman who breathes is a ho, and does saying so being honor to them?

>"Do not rebuke an older man but exhort him as you would a father; treat younger men like brothers, older women like mothers, younger women like sisters, in all purity." (1 Timothy 5:1-2)

hmm

If she breath she a thot, I don't make the rules

As an ex-degenerate non-virgin, it doesn't seem right for me to have a pure trad wife. What signs am I looking for to know if a girl who is a recent convert or has a similar degenerate past is serious about her relationship with God? She'd probably be doing the same for me, but it's different for men and women.

Modest dressing, no tattoos (or a visible indication that she regrets having them and/or plans on removing them), avoids junk TV like the Kardashians, reads the Bible, prays daily, isn't a feminist, pro life.
Those are just some of the criteria I would apply.

Other girls in my church warned me about her and I'm glad that I got out when I did. Decent Christian girls can usually seem to spot ones who are ingenuine about their faith. Find an older Christian lady, lads, and ask her to help find a woman serious about her faith.

I would add to this, a hunger for holy living and a desire to share and spread the Gospel.

You're a stronger man than I, user. Reading this I realize I probably would have kept looking past clear signs just to make it work and likely sin or suffer for it. She must have some family issues for her to end up that way.

But wait lads there's a punchline to the joke

Beware the tradthot, my brothers.

This exists? Man there isnt any shortage of deception going on out there huh

The existence of the tradthot is well established. Be careful with them

Attached: images.jpg (480x363, 32.32K)

tfw my gf is supposedly trad but says abortion is ok in some cases and all religions are good

Attached: 1469527793684.jpg (148x157, 17.21K)

have you ever told her she's wrong?

This. Especially the abortion thing. Remember that you're meant to lead in spiritual matters within a relationship. Rebuke. Rebuke. Rebuke.

What cases?
The important thing to remember about abortion is that all of the problems wouldn't really exist if we lived in a truly Christian nation.

you don't have a gf anymore sonny

Attached: eb96736c771aca54ea5fcc4512264408b1561d973f7c10d256e4d77b79bcf2d4.jpg (720x529, 83.13K)

I'm afraid that she'll be pushed away from Christianity if I try to enforce the beliefs onto her, but I want to lead by example and slowly explain that it's wrong.

idk

Rape

I need a wife tho

Attached: FazC7lv.jpg (260x250, 17.54K)

And what is her argument for justifying it under rape? That it takes away people’s plans? That it’s wrong to carry a rapists child?

Friends, as of last week I became single again. This is undoubtedly a good thing, as there seemed to be little trust in the relationship from her side of things.

you don't need a wife, you just want one. Don't assume you're entitled to anything, if God believes you are ready, he will give way for you. Maybe this woman is just a sign that you truly aren't ready for marriage yet.

Based yellow fever poster
wtf I want to marry an asian now

not unless she's never dated before

How am I supposed to find a good wife in the modern day Sodom?

Attached: California Sodom & Gomorrah.jpg (749x722, 48.6K)

Move out if possible.

Did you read what I wrote? Are you a friend who is new?

Are you serious? California can't be without good women, can it?

Attached: women.jpg (1200x630, 71.85K)

Also, OP, the asking to ban it won't make it go away. It exists for a reason, and that reason is because Western women are shit.

Attached: 1518218026928.jpg (1936x1936, 545.46K)

East coaster stuck in Democratic People's Republic of Massachusetts that can't find a godly woman here either brother.

Good luck, friend. Let the lord help us find a godly woman.

Gonna confess to a girl that I've known and befriend for awhile. She has fears about marriage in general because of a hard childhood and failed parental marriage, so I don't expect her to change her All I know is that I need to get this out of my chest

>Can't delete my post after accidentally clicking on Reply
Joy! Meant to say that I don't expect her to change her . I only want to assure her that 1. She would make a great wife if she was only willing. 2. We are truly alike in ways she might not have seen before. 3. She has the most beautiful soul I've ever seen. She's not the most physically pretty, but, you know, screw it! If a girl is your girl, your waifu, it doesn't matter. She is the most beautiful physically. There have several thing in the past few months that has been leading me to believe that I haven't been mistaken about her, that God might be giving her to be my wife.

Not only do I need to get this off my chest, I want to follow God's wisdom: "Better an open rebuke, then hidden love." (Proverbs 25:7). I do need prayers that I don't be a butt, a coward, or a sperg.

Got you covered. Just said one for you.

Advice for what to when I initially meet her? I don't want to be friendzoned day 1.

Just bee urself

My girlfriend and I struggle from temptations/lust, especially when we text. We both have problems with masturbation. How do we keep our texting non-sinful? We're going to wait until marriage for sex, obviously, but I feel like this type of sexting isn't too healthy. We talk a lot throughout the day via texts.

It feels like no matter what we talk about, it always end up us talking about something sex related and we're both aroused. What sucks is that I actually really like it and I think it helps us bond.

What do I do?

Attached: 36671b6d90b901f41671738024e9f865fdc0f8f2c73841f7522ee87bbf21467a.png (611x717, 327.3K)

By not doing it ? Pray the Rosary daily and make her praying it, too. The Rosary will break your sin.

I am 19 and starting a 4 year college. How long should I wait for marriage? The horny is getting to me, but I can't afford a child before I graduate.

Attached: image (8).jpg (593x601, 44.11K)

Iktfb

Attached: received_1025119027646620.jpg (443x550, 26.04K)

Reading stuff like this makes 30 year old boomers like me really depressed.

Attached: death to the world.jpg (1120x630, 320.86K)

Why?

don't put the vadge on a pedastal. because when you do, youre putting up the false gods that caused solomon to sin on a pedastal transitively. man worships woman worships ishtar/baalim. happened ALL the time the time in the OT.

this whole thread is garbage, actually. no offense
dang. i live off the platitudes. if thats so, how come the state can usurp my authority in family court?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1280x720, 1.03M)

Why do I only see balding betas with Asian women or very old men. Its not a very good look. Just sayin. I work at entertainment shows and I see them all the time, there is no in between.

What said tbh.

Attached: runbitchruuun.jpg (309x163, 7.31K)

You forgive your mom and try to find something in her that is worthy of love.

I don't think it's possible to have a wholesome, loving relationship with another woman as long as you hate your mom.

Anger is different, but you must fundamentally learn to love your mom in order to move on.

I've been in two relationships, one of them ended up with us being engaged and then calling it off for reasons, the other was her unable to have self control, mainly with her diet - she would gain up to 50 lbs over a winter, then she would nearly kill herself trying to lose it over the summer - but it was also expressed in other ways, like lust. I ended it when she sent me a photo of the undergarments laid out on her bed that she chose to wear to church that day. The other was a nice trad girl who was very modest and loved Christ, but it was odd I was a Baptist preachers son, she was Baptist girl from a large conservative family… and she converted to Catholicism.

As the male in the relationship, you are responsible to guide conversation. You can easily Google prayers about temptation, but I also suggest memorizing Scripture regarding it, and pulling your mind back to it when impure conversation arises.

I never got why zoomers text so much. It's boring.

Finish the college degree and work, then get married. So through your early 20's you can hopefully get to know a girl and her family, not through dating but courting. Since you are horny, going on dates with just her wont help, the solution is to just surround yourself with her and others until you are ready to get engaged with her. be patient aswell, try and get rid of passions of lust, focus on yourself, your buddies and things that matter.

I don't know if she's used goods. She might be but you jut can't know that. Perhaps I am wrong about it…it's just the gut feeling I got when she said she studied abroad for few years. We've been out just two times and I do like her overall attitude but there certainly are red flags - the age, studies abroad, interrupted studies, probably troublesome relations with her parents. To make matters worse for me I invited her to my place and then had to fight with myself not to make a move on her the whole time. Luckily I managed to control myself.
Any advice at all would be appreciated. I am quite young still and I think I do not have shortage of female attention. Still I get desperate because sometimes it feels like I am not gonna find the right one. No fap gives me loads of energy and confidence but at the same time leaves me vulnerable to temptation - especially if I am dumb enough to invite a girl to my place(without any malicious intentions of course).
I'm sorry for being a blogpostfag but I feel like an advice would help me out. Should I just ignore the girl and move on or try to get to know her better?

Attached: 503f01703102ff913f52d2489252b1bbd4f0fd22acfe966b45cc8a7132dea744.jpg (480x358, 26.29K)

Maybe step 1 is to not call that woman "used goods" as if she was disposable or something.

Attached: ICONS,_Sinai,_Christ_Pantocrator,_6th_century.jpg (1100x2127, 533.57K)

t. coping roastie

No one but yourself can decide what to do. If you chose to ignore her you might think that you missed an opportunity and never get over it. Maybe the most courageous thing to do is to continue courting her, unitl you see enough redflags to put an end to it, or until you realize she's a actually a good girl. You just need to find out.
One thing though, I don't think you should invite girls over at your house like this. You know exactly where this can go, especially if you're on nofap.

You know exactly what I meant here

thanks for a response. Perhaps I will find we're just not suitable and the problem will solve itself just like that.
Yeah. Inviting her over there was a huge mistake on my part. Especially this early. Since she does not know me well and she went on with this even though there was an option to go grab a coffee in the city it makes me wonder also. Perhaps I am over thinking it all and it isn't a red flag.

For what it's worth, my wife is a year older than me, was abused by her parents her whole early life, and then those parents killed themselves in the same year after I met her when we were 18. My childhood was no better, methlab baby raised myself in the early years, forced to drop out of school by father because he was tired of taking me to school, etc etc etc.

Been married 7 / together for 11 years, kids, happiness, strong together.

Anyway my point is, stop looking for perfection, everyone has problems, get over the Zig Forums fearmongering and take a chance on someone you click with. God gives each of us the person we're meant for in his time. But you might lose that person if you never take chances.

The hatred for women by todays men is a satanic subversion just as men are hated by women through feminism.

I'm the same way, and I was born in '98. There's just not that same connection from texting that you get from talking face to face. I only text people for important things, or to schedule a time to meet up in person, but I haven't had text conversations with anyone since high school.

I do not seek perfection but I think we'll agree there are some things that should not be ignored when it comes to choosing your partner for the whole life. The things I posted here are far from fearmongering or hatred for women. They're just common sense. I think the main problem here is that I got over enthusiastic too early and then the reality hit me pretty hard. Perhaps it's the sign I am still not ready. I do believe God will send the right woman across my path once I am ready.

All right lads time to tell my story since it just ended
So this is it. I was being super happy to finally have a girl being interested in me, just to realize that it was just me imagining it. I know I've been naive, and I should have asked her how she felt long ago, but why am I so unlucky? Why is it that the one time I decide to be brave enough to ask a girl out, I stumble upon a weirdo that has a history of fooling poor guys like me? It's really hard lads, my self confidence wasn't high to begin with, now I feel like I have to rebuild everything. I also didn't think I would have to deal with so much bs with girl from the church. I mean how can they behave like this, yet pray everyday and feel alright?

Attached: 1526614337658.jpg (918x597, 216.36K)

Attached: 5b76b4d0f429c4544cfa3f6ee5bdd8eb.jpg (800x532, 69.68K)

1 There were present at that season, some that told him of the Galileans, whose blood Pilate had mingled with their sacrifices.

2 And Jesus answering, said unto them, Suppose ye that these Galileans were sinners above all the Galileans, because they suffered such things?

3 I tell you, Nay: but except yee repent, ye shall all likewise perish.

4 Or those eighteene, upon whom the towre in Siloe fell, and slew them, thinke ye that they were sinners above all men that dwelt in Hierusalem?

5 I tell you, Nay; but except yee repent, ye shall all likewise perish.

6 ¶ Hee spake also this parable, A certaine man had a figtree planted in his Vineyard, and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none.

7 Then said hee unto the dresser of his Vineyard, Beholde, these three yeeres I come seeking fruit on this figtree, and finde none: cut it downe, why cumbreth it the ground?

8 And he answering, said unto him, Lord, let it alone this yeere also, till I shall digge about it, and doung it:

9 And if it beare fruit, Well: and if not, then after that, thou shalt cut it downe.

10 And he was teaching in one of the Synagogues on the Sabbath.

Attached: download (4).jpg (420x280, 14.98K)

reminder: Pilate was part of the Romen government which comprised the "authority" of the Roman Empire which came from Rome and spread across the whole face of the earth.

Which many of the Jews at that time were part of, even though they would later valiantly defend themselves from Rome at Masada.

Attached: GettyImages-73931284-H.jpeg (1389x454, 727.39K)

Every man can relate to some extent. Women are programmed to seek male attention. Some are unfortunately hooked up on dopamine rush to give off signals to guys just to get the attention and that's all they want>>>therefore many guys catch on that and then they get angry - rightfully so. I got this two times in the last 6 months. The first case: We came out a lot, talked a lot. She was a very extrovert person. We had a cup of tea at her place we talked about personal stuff as if we dated already. But then all of sudden she started with "many guys think I hit on them when I am just being friendly then they get angry I am just fooling them…do you get the feeling??" Tbh I was pretty angry at that moment because it wasn't even clear whether I am the next one on the line or the girl likes me and she wants to share her inner feelings with me. After that we went out many times, she talked about "how great a guy I am" "beautiful eyes" she asked me about my ex etc. I never made the move because I just no longer felt like it. She completely turned me off by being this extrovert, giving signals to many guys. We wouldn't make a good couple. She became a friend of mine. Great one but not the partner I am looking for.
The second one was similar but I already knew the game. I talked with my friends about it. She has boyfriend but she makes moves on several guys to get the attention. I knew she hit on me hard but I was not interested since I knew she has a boyfriend.
Look man. It's not your fault you've met a girl like this. There are girls that seek masculine attention, just to get the high they make all the signals even though they have no interest in dating you. When you tell them what you feel they kick you and cry "oy vey, why do the guys get angry if I make all the signs to get their attention?? why are not they just orbiters??Oy gewalt!" Perhaps God wanted you to get to know this type of women. Of course not all women are like that, it's certainly a flaw of character. Even some guys do that to girls. It's not nice at all. But now you got the experience.
Why? Didn't you overcome yourself by asking her out,by telling her how you feel? Certainly you made a great progress. Next time you ask a girl out it will be much easier (my experience). You may have lost this battle but not the war. I think you should feel good about how you managed the situation. You did all you could to win, you improved yourself. That is what matters. This should strengthen your confidence not crush it.
Your future wife is out there and you improve for the moment you meet her.

Attached: serveimage.jpeg (1280x720, 57.43K)

There was a church I used to go until when I was 16 (became irreligious afterwards and stopped going) and there was a Korean altar girl who was two years younger than me. I didn't really have a crush on her but well, I did find her very pretty.

The thing is that I looked at her Instagram recently, she had 800 followers and it made me think "whoa, I'm not getting someone like this" "I'm so worthless". Apparently goes to same uni too.

Since then I feel like I'm fantasizing about her. I'm not sure how to deal with these thoughts.

Attached: 1532183783837.jpg (658x523, 57.85K)

If you don't even know here now fight these thought, go to church, and meet women you can actually get to know

Hey man, thank you for that message. It's things like this that makes me wanna say "women are all whores", even though I know it's not true. But there is something so disappointing about them, you know?
Anyway I'm glad you dodged those girls, you seem to know what you're doing.
As for myself, I certainly improved and became stronger in the process, but like in everything, you have to suffer to become better. It's a lot like going to the gym. I'm gonna accept that I'll feel like shit for a couple of days, but in the end I'll be a better human being. Before I met this girl I had no idea about what I wanted in a girl, and I didn't have any morals. Now everything is much more clear. My problem now is that I'll have to face that girl again. I know she'll be like "hey I hope we can stay friends :ppp", and I'll kindly tell her to f*** off. But 1) we still have some friends in common so I can't really be hateful and treat her like sh*t since it would do me more bad than good, and 2) it would be sinful to be like this anyway.
I still think she deserves to lose me as a friend, but it's so complicated. I don't know how normies deal with this every day.
Thanks again, your post was really spot on.

Attached: I-know-that-feel.jpg (500x461, 16.12K)

Glad to know it did some good. Yeah one tends to get all pessimistic after things like that. They can be disappointing but you know what men love them nevertheless. Well I hope I know what I am doing I am the guy btw. I did make giant steps in the last year but at the same time the last year was mostly defeat after defeat for me (I have not found the one yet) with me coming out stronger and stronger out of it. Still it feels good to be on the right path. I trust God's plan and do my part as well as I can - the crashes are probably a part of all that. Tbh I have no idea how I'd cope if I did not believe in God/wasn't redpilled on things. I guess my life would feel like shit right now.
Well you don't need to be hateful to keep your distance from her. You'll get over her you won't even mind meeting her eventually.
There are great women out there….All we have to do is to get out there, put ourselves on the line, and get to know them. That's what our role is and there's no running away from that.

Does anyone have any experience with this? I met a half dozen Orthodox girls on ChristianMingle, but each one was irreconcilably feminist. I'm not against any sort of that, and I don't expect her to wear skirts and be barefoot, but all actively attacked anyone who thought that tattoos, extra-marital sex, and abortion were less than optimal.

Feminism is anti-Christian. Just find a wife any which way and convert her to Orthodoxy.

How do I reconcile that with "Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers. For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what communion has light with darkness?" (2 Corinthians 6:14 NKJV) I don't figure many trad Baptist or Gadolig girls would be willing to marry a spooky Orthodox, but I can't ever inagine marrying a non-Christian.

Someone will come into your life in due time that you will love and have a great relationship with, keep focusing on what you know is right and a path will be created for you. Pray and search for signs that God is directing you to

I read Matthew 6:33 the other day in the orthodox study bible and it really got to me, I feel this verse will answer your question aswell.>>678189

If you convert her she won't be a unbeliever anymore. Remember also "To the rest I say this (I, not the Lord): If any brother has a wife who is not a believer and she is willing to live with him, he must not divorce her." (1 Corinthians 7:12), so I think the unequally yoked refers to people who are deliberately anti-Christian, like muslims or Jews, rather than people who are just confused.

Thank you for the encouragement, user!

Our priest's wife lives states away (he commutes back and forth), but I did call her and ask about any young ladies she knew of, too. She seemed surprised I'd called and said that she really didn't know any, as their parish was pretty old, too.

That's an unexpected interpretation. Thank you!

What happens if love hurts you more than anything? And i mean all kinds of love: love of self, love from women, love from Jesus…
Is it because of occultism i did like 9 years ago? (Been like this ever since.)

Well said, brother. In similar situation to yours. I'm in a good spot too but I seem to still get over-enthusiastic really early, even if I give it a little space. Doesn't take long, maybe a week or 2. Probably not meant to drag it on past that anyhow…