Have anyone on Zig Forums had any runs in with the paranormal? What are you suppose to do during an demonic encounter?

Have anyone on Zig Forums had any runs in with the paranormal? What are you suppose to do during an demonic encounter?

Pray the Rosary and don't be superstitious.

Pray an Ave Maria or calling your local priest ASAP to perform an exorcism.

Yes I had a dramatic experience with demons while on mushrooms. It was terrifying.

The Jesus prayer burns the demons away.

I'm not ortho, but I was gonna say this. There's a lot of accounts saying that they get afraid and angry when they hear Mary and Michael's names.

I'm interested in hearing why you were terrified. Did you feel as if it was real or did you feel like you were hallucinating?

I expected to have hallucinations but instead I was given knowledge. I did not hallucinate at all; instead I was given absolute clarity of my sin and of those around me, and I thought in my mind that was very clear that America is a black hole of iniquity. I was in tears, absolutely horrified at what I was told. We're basically ground zero for sin in the world. This is when I was an atheist, btw. They tried to get me to kill myself.

Ivan Karamazov over here.

Attached: 4a3bbb54fb31064384ed256714883875.jpg (556x760, 76.87K)

What did they look like?

Thanks for sharing. That's some pretty scary experience. I hope you're off the mushrooms.

Don't worry, lad.
Demons are losers who can't act against God, even though they think they do.
There's a famous story about a christian in prison where the demons would show him terrible horrors and posess the inmates and guards and the Christian would laugh at their face because they are pathetic losers who didn't get their way. They think they have free will, but God stopped them from hurting the faithful every single time.
And they are exactly that, losers.

First and last time; it was about 5 years ago. I know it was demonic because of the vast amount of new information I was given; it couldn't have come from within. I was living a happy, hedonistic life at the time.

Ironically i first came to God on mushrooms, I was an atheist before
Post that I did a bunch more reading on the Bible and theology and came to Jesus
I don't mushrooms anymore but I think they must not be too evil, when done correctly particular for those that are mentally ill

WEW, you failed already lad!

Mushrooms completely cured my decade plus battle with depression.
I had been asking God for help with my faith and that cemented it for me.
I believe God took pity on me and helped give me the clarity of mind needed to love and worship him forever and ever.

I was dreaming one time and I dreamt I was at my home. As I entered the kitchen, a man was standing there and when I saw him I felt overwhelming fear. He just stood there and I knew it was demonic. I was so scared and felt the urge to run but I barely overcame it, started screaming at him in sign of defiance and started repeating the first part of a prayer to st. Michael over and over because I didn't remember the rest of the prayer. Then I woke up frightened.
Pray to st. Michael, I think he gave me the strength to stand up to the figure.

Yeah, exorcists lie when they say demons can't stand it when they mention Our Lady. It's aaaall a lie, we should instead listen to some guy on the internet throwing out cheap bait.

my dad claims to have seen a demon when he was a kid, one day he saw a demonic face looking at him through his bedroom window, and later found his sister was into wicca and that she tried to summon something that day. He said it looked just like they do in medieval art

Attached: c75fff9b9f7fdde838a71c2004df7106.jpg (841x1024, 238.25K)

I'm not a gnostic christian, though i want to preface
there certainly is a veil. We're not to mediate with disembodied spirits.

I've smoked weed for 7 years. I've perceived fruit flies and considered them to be hallucinations before seeing them.
I have 2 hallucinations in my life. Both have been brief. We're talking 0.5 and 3 seconds brief.
It was a late evening in 2014. I was 17 y/o high on weed in my couch. When I glimpsed something move in the corner of my right eye.
I looked right and saw the latter part of a black cat walk into the kitchen.
I think about what I saw whenever someone mentions the paranormal. I don't consider ghosts to be real.
I like to think we all have a antediluvian wariness of cats and other wild animals. It's our fleshy disposition.
Being drunk on psychoactive substances can magnify this very visceral and maladapted awareness.

It was a late evening in 2015 I was 18 y/o I was brushing my teeth in the bathroom. When I saw something in the mirror.
This time I was also high on weed and a feeling a little tired.
I looked back. And across the hallway inside the kitchen I saw a silhouette made entirely of dark gray smoke.
It didn't have red eyes or anything (although others who have sleep paralysis have seen these exact smoky silhouettes with red eyes).
In that brief moment I felt as if it was staring right at me as intensely as i was staring at it.
The disembodied soulless, demon or nephillim offended me with it's presence for 3 seconds.
Before my god given eyes quit recognizing it's presence or it decided to dissolve itself before me.
I prayed the lord's prayer, asked J.C. to look after my family and had a good night's rest later that evening.

We encounter demons every day like when one chooses to be emotionally adulterous with their SO or…
I suspect demons tempt us to sin. When they talk to us they sound just like our own inside voice.
Demon = inspiring spirit, spirit of a inspiration.

If you see a demon or disembodied nephilim or whatever.
Consider if you ought to improve your diet. Consider quitting weed or any prescription drug. Consider improving your sleep schedule.

Remember that Revelations says sinners necessarily sleep in the grave until the day of judement. All Ghosts are demons.

Attached: witneslongsinceborne.png (578x1312, 14.91K)

I wish more Christians would keep this in mind. There are no ghosts and ANY AND ALL truly "paranormal" experiences you have either come from God or come from demons, there are no other options.

If so much as 1 necromancer has been successful in mediating with those who hath kickeþ þe pitcher only God knows.

Attached: thebiggestducheintheuniverse.jpg (360x270, 77.12K)

Yes, when i was a teenager i got really edgy and didn't realize of the demonic influence i had, i was obsessed with satanic stuff and drawing death under the guise of just being an edgy teen. I would have sleep paralysis, and violent and physically painful nightmares.
God to church, read the bible, flee from sin, look to becoming saved.

Attached: Henry Fuseli - The Nightmare.jpg (565x458, 41.06K)

I'm really referring to the idea of restless spirits, poltergeists, hauntings, and similar things. This is also true. Necromancy is largely bogus and spits in God's eye either way.

For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, 1 Samuel 15:23.

I suspect the half fallen angel & half human Nephillim who died in Noah's flood [[12500 years]] ago still roam the earth as disembodied spirits.

It's an interesting topic worth researching.

Not saying it isn't a sin, but that seemed exaggerated.

She screamed when she saw him. She wasn't expecting him to actually show up, because witches can't actually speak to the dead.

Every sin is spitting in God's eye.

Pray the Lord's prayer. Smile. Praise God that their time is coming. Mock them.

Attached: demons-hate-him-Jesus.png (600x500, 173.53K)

The worst part is they try to get me to convert back into Pagan paths. They are angry with me.

Pray and fast. Speaking with deceivers and trying to treat them like naughty children is under-estimating the problem.

Also, demons can always return, and when one leaves, it can return with seven more. You cannot use rhetoric to conquer a demon, it's all prayers and fasting, and even for many months or years.

When the swarma guy shows you his reptile eye and you pretend to not notice, take the falafel and leave.

christian server
discord gg/Xw4V7Jb