So which boards do you think is friends of Zig Forums? where did you had a good experience be it on 4chan or Zig Forums...

So which boards do you think is friends of Zig Forums? where did you had a good experience be it on 4chan or Zig Forums? For me, it was /tg/: asides from few fedoras, they are a nice and erudite bunch, there are many Christians there and I think that we have fa/tg/uys on this board too.
What do other anons think? Which boards qualify as such?

Attached: what.jpeg (533x741, 93.59K)

Most elegan/tg/entlemen are grown adults who can look other human being in the eyes and do not get burned. Some however, in their terms, "that guy" also lurk their board, the quintessential typical fat neckbeard who never heard of showers, a living embodiment of sloth and lust manifested and twisted from a man. Those are the fedoras you were talking about, OP.

Zig Forums are loyal lads

The only one I can think of is /tg/ although I don't browse a ton of boards. I wouldn't say /tg/ is inherently Christian or anything but they won't go full sperg as soon as Christianity comes up.

/baptist/ are frens

Shitpost for the Lord at all times on all boards. There are only boards who are not friends yet and the damned.

/lit/ from 4chan is converting, even if slowly. I've actually had a few good threads about the Bible.

[-]

fa/tg/uy here, I agree

I came to mention /lit/. Some days, Zig Forums is slower than others (or some drama is happening and the board becomes unusable) and ill often post on /lit/ during those days. Generally, I get good Christian discussion out of it.
The only problem with /lit/ is a few Gnostics and vague Philosophers who like aspects of Christianity, but don’t fully accept it. Generally the Gnostics get told to go back to /x/, and the philosophy-types actually do contribute to the discussion because their views on Christianity and reasons for rejecting it are more complex than the “lol kike on a stick” trolls we get.

You can talk ANYTHING on /tg/ and it will become an intellectual chat were you will find interesting things, and they are quite sympathetic to religion.
And from our "what if /tg/ was a chapter?" threads, we know they have a number of chaplains, theology students and priests(80% of the rest is techmarine equivalents)

Zig Forums is my main board but I crossboard to /tg/ very often.

Considering "satanic panic" caused by Jack Cuck and Pulling, which in turn caused some of the role players to actually becoming hostile to Christianity and really delve into some crap in the 90's, I consider it pretty interesting how it largely changed now and /tg/ being one of the most Christian or at least Christian friendly boards on Chan. I can think of two reasons. One is exposure of RPGs and fantasy tabletops in countries outside America, in Orthodox, Catholic and Anglican countries which didn't have such issues with it as American fundamentalist sects. Second being influence of 40k, that was more "aggressively" basing itself on Christianity. Opinions?

/liberty/

4chan's Zig Forums but they are mostly reactionary Christians, not that that's a bad thing by itself.

only fedoras will hate you if you're not talking smack like

thats a massive ego you have there for such a small intelligence

Attached: smug.jpg (1041x638, 256.76K)

Attached: 1533188946372.jpg (726x572, 156.67K)

I'd say 4chan /lit/ too.
In my memory it was one of the only boards I was aware of that was actively hostile to fedoras, quite possibly before the whole euphoric/fedora meme emerged in the first place.
There also seemed to be a lot of Catholics on it too for some reason.

Another curiosity was that it also had a high volume of female posters.

/bane/ invited us to movie night last time they had one
pic unrelated

Attached: 1495101510155.jpg (2592x1552, 422.52K)

4chan's Zig Forums and /tg/ are pretty Christian friendly. Though Zig Forums also have pagan larpers. On /tg/ people talking badly of God are normally fedora'd out of the thread.

Less than 10, and all crossposters from the Zig Forums here. They use proxies to appear to be more. Just watch the images they post. Mostly grabbed from >>>/cucktianity/

Zig Forums are a nice bunch.

/u/

Also /arda/

I sincerely hope you are joking user.

There're Christian and inner denominational fight threads up 24/7. Pagan and atheist threads are few and always flooded with fedora memes. The pagan/atheists are so few you can spot them even behind meme flags (an Esthonian guy and a literal jew are the most common). I'm not saying that they are good Christians but they defend Christianity any given time. There's also some actual theological discussion now and then.